View Poll Results: Is the President about to get booted?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • No....he is safe.

32 66.67%
  • Yes....the fan will be coated.

9 18.75%
  • Maybe....but it might be fake news.

0 0%
  • ....other....I'll explain

7 14.58%
+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Are we watching the beginning of the End?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ArmySoldier View Post
    I have no idea how many nutcase liberals agree with him. Judging by the amazing amount of anti-Trump threads, I'm going to assume most. But the weird part is, it appears the left wing wants Trump impeached so they can serve under the conservative extremist, Pence. I guess gay rights are a thing of the past.
    As many nutcase liberals as there are nutcase RWers. I guessed you slept for the last 8 yrs on all the anti obama threads? So using your logic, most RWers are nutcases.
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall. D's and R's are united and the people are divided.
    WE THE PEOPLE, NOT We The Corporations, or We the Government. Hold our elected officials to this.

hard to believe in a time when we're facing a banking crisis that many of the banks created -- are still the most powerful lobby on Capitol Hill. And they frankly own the place,"

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dairyair View Post
    As many nutcase liberals as there are nutcase RWers. I guessed you slept for the last 8 yrs on all the anti obama threads? So using your logic, most RWers are nutcases.
    Ah, Rosie Odonnell, spokeswoman of the left wing, announced her plan for Martial Law to stop Trump from taking office.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/01...ial-law-tweet/

Wow. I'm glad I googled "trump martial law".
    Pick up your rope and follow me, Air Assault infantry.
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" -COL Sanders

Courage is not being fearless. It's doing the feared. REAPER 1/50

Tom Brady is officially the greatest QB of all time!

3. Likes TrackerSam, Strasser liked this post
  4. Default

Ah, Rosie Odonnell, spokeswoman of the left wing, announced her plan for Martial Law to stop Trump from taking office.

Lol. Spokesperson of the left
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall. D's and R's are united and the people are divided.
    WE THE PEOPLE, NOT We The Corporations, or We the Government. Hold our elected officials to this.

hard to believe in a time when we're facing a banking crisis that many of the banks created -- are still the most powerful lobby on Capitol Hill. And they frankly own the place,"

The left wing actually CALLED for Martial Law to stop Trump from being sworn in. Ask our friend Ronstar about his thread.
    prove it.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL!!!! she leads no one. not even herself.

nice try, nice fail
    Last edited by Ronstar; Feb 17 2017 at 07:37 PM.
    "More votes equals a loss...revolution!!!!" -2012 Donald Trump
    "He lost the popular vote by a lot & won the election. We should have a revolution!!" -2012 Donald Trump

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ronstar View Post
    prove it.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL!!!! she leads no one. not even herself.

nice try, nice fail
    Haha. Hillary's fail was the nicest fail
    Pick up your rope and follow me, Air Assault infantry.
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" -COL Sanders

Courage is not being fearless. It's doing the feared. REAPER 1/50

Tom Brady is officially the greatest QB of all time!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Derideo_Te View Post
    I don't know about the timetable here but there are 3 potential outcomes to consider.

1. Trump comes to his senses and starts listening to rational advisors and learns how to be president. The odds of this happening are single digits and that includes zero!

2. The GOP comes to their senses and impeaches him because he is making them look bad and yes, that is quite an achievement. Given that Pence would replace Trump I give this the highest odds of around 75%.

3. Trump manages to become a dictator and seizes control of the government. Given that Trump checks off so many of the 14 signs of Fascism and his actions since being imposed in the Oval office are those of a wannabe dictator this cannot be discounted as a possibility. Yes, I am only giving this around 20% chance of happening but the fact that it is this high is what concerns me. This option should be near zero and #1 above should be the highest but that is not the reality we have in the Whitehouse.

If We the People have any say in it then #2 is going to happen but the GOP holds the reins of power and I have no way to predict which way they are going to go when it comes to Trump.
    No, 3 is very scary especially when we consider what Trump might be able to do if there is another large terrorist incident, and ISIS has never let us down so far in providing one at the worst possible moment.

I do not thank the pigheaded religious and political fanatics that the conservatives in this country have morphed into over the last 20 years for putting us in this situation. They will have much to answer for if they end the country our forefathers have died defending over the past 200 years.

However, I think that 1 is actually more likely than you might think, especially if we see the Congress impeaching Trump in everything but actual fact, which they could do. In the end the President works for Congress, not the other way around
    Cheats on his taxes, cheats his wives, cheats his contractors, cheats elections, we're next.

The American Experiment; ended not because of any real problem it was having but because of a statistical fluke in an arcane institution called the Electoral College

8. Likes Derideo_Te liked this post

It's quite hard to pin him down because Trump is a party endorsed candidate,
    otherwise if forced he could drag down the entire political party with him.
    If he ran as an independent then surely it's like slicing a hot knife into butter and could be litigated with treason conniving with the Russians.

I could speculate that they will protect him at all cost because the Party's credibility is on the line, but if somehow they could alienate Trump and could disown him, then I could foresee an end of Presidency and Pence being the real politically exposed fellow would suit perfectly within the oval office periphery.
    Politics, it seems to me, for years, or all too long, has been concerned with right or left instead of right or wrong.

Richard Armour

The Radical Center: The Future of American Politics

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksander Ulyanov View Post
    No, 3 is very scary especially when we consider what Trump might be able to do if there is another large terrorist incident, and ISIS has never let us down so far in providing one at the worst possible moment.

I do not thank the pigheaded religious and political fanatics that the conservatives in this country have morphed into over the last 20 years for putting us in this situation. They will have much to answer for if they end the country our forefathers have died defending over the past 200 years.

However, I think that 1 is actually more likely than you might think, especially if we see the Congress impeaching Trump in everything but actual fact, which they could do. In the end the President works for Congress, not the other way around
    When I wrote that post I did not know that Trump had inadvertently become a recruiter for the Dem party. That alone tells me that We the People are not going to tolerate the GOP giving Trump a pass. I also did not know about what was happening at GOP townhalls all across this nation. It appears that not even moderate Republicans are satisfied with their own elected representatives tearing down this nation in accordance with the Trump/Bannon agenda.

So We the People, which includes those on the left, center and moderate right, are rising up to face the threat that has become very real from the extremist alt right.

I don't know how much damage will happen before 2018 but at this point I sense voter dissatisfaction with Congress is going to be seismic in proportion and that can only hurt the party in power.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011