Peace talks - firm deals.

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by Brett Nortje, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Brett Nortje

Brett Nortje Well-Known Member

Ever since the inception of isreal there have been wars and threats fought over their right to live there. i heard on the new tonight that the terms that the arabs address the jews by stems from jerusalem, which says that they must hail from there, as signified by the arabs themselves.

The two things i know isreal are looking for are a right to exist in the eyes of the peninsula and having a rock solid security understanding with the rest of the arab states. these are all isreal really wants, but, the second is much harder to manifest than 'being recognized.'

Maybe the forming of a arab union would suffice in the security measures? there is a european union that has stopped wars since it's inception, save a few skirmishes, but these have been dealt with. regarding 'sanctions,' having this union would mean that sanctions could be made even worse if the deals are broken, yes? but, this is not such a good deterrent.

This is why i am suggesting a 'peninsula military.' like the united nations has peace keepers, they could all combine their armies to become one army, so that people could mingle with each other's armies. this will make it extremely hard for iranian soldiers to shoot at jews, as they share the same barracks with them, and vice versa. we need only point to the last war between isreal and gaza to find out how well equipped the jews are - what is the point of losing even one soldier or friend if you know that there is a better like to be had together?