Is Trump inviting a terrorist attack?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by gandrews, Feb 16, 2017.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. gandrews

gandrews Well-Known Member

In September of 2001 the Administration of George W. Bush was running into trouble. A President who had lost the popular vote, installed into office only through a hotly contested Supreme Court decision, had nonetheless behaved from the start as if he possessed a mandate, eagerly dismantling his predecessor’s achievements and turning the country on a hard rightward course, following a strategy that had been carefully concealed from the public during the campaign.

The public reaction was swift and negative—Bush’s own popularity tanked precipitously as the public reacted to an agenda most had not realized they had voted for. Prior to September 11th his approval levels had dropped to the lowest of his still-young Presidency.

All of that was transformed in a matter of hours, as the nation witnessed the worst terror attack America had ever experienced. Before the rubble had even been sifted to identify the bodies, Bush’s popularity skyrocketed to 90%. Within a matter of weeks he began the process of lying us into an unnecessary war that had been planned prior to the attacks, using those same attacks as his justification. That war destabilized the entire Middle East and resulted in hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of pointless deaths.

Meanwhile, here at home, dissent was shouted down as unpatriotic. The Right Wing media outlets labeled protesters as traitors, and nearly all the so-called conventional news sources either abetted or encouraged the Administration’s efforts, which soon instigated torture as an accepted practice, threw out the Geneva conventions, and instituted a web of foreign and domestic surveillance, the parameters of which are still undisclosed. Despite the fact that we were spending a trillion dollars for war, massive tax cuts were instituted benefitting only the wealthy.

Sound vaguely familiar?
    Could Trump (or perhaps it's Putin?) be smarter than we give him/them credit for? Did he issue a presidential order he knew would not survive legal challenges, only to say later, after he all but invited a terrorist attack by ignoring any and all security briefings just as Bush did, that he was right?
    Will the American people then gleefully follow him into an era of Trump tyranny that will turn this country into a racist, fascist state, muzzling the press, restricting individual freedoms and leaving millions of Americans to die on the streets with no access to health care, food or shelter?
    Beware Americans, Republicans and Democrats alike, this scenario is not that far fetched. It is one possible future that could quite easily come to pass if we do not rid ourselves of the abomination that sits in the chair of the president of the United States.

VietVet likes this.
  2. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

Welcome. You should pick some active threads and share your thoughts and knowledge where they are more likely to be seen than in the new member forum. Looking back it now seems obvious that both Gulf Wars were mistakes, but there is always broad bipartisan support for war.

The fact that opposition was right does not mean that all of it was "patriotic". It is just an instance where our loyal pacifists and rare savants, allied with "anti-American scum" might have saved the nation from a horrific loss of lives and treasure. We were not that lucky. Good luck

3. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

4. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

5. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

6. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

When it was clearly evident that the Bush regime was a failure, the traitor started his treasonous war on Iraq in order to distract people from his failings. The Trump regime has been nothing but a dismal failure. Therefore, you can expect this hate filled clown to soon start another war in order to distract people from his failings. And, like Bush, watch as he blames every body else for the war and everything else.

VietVet likes this.
  7. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

8. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

How much of this have you looked at?
    http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=456423&p=1066183060#post1066183060

The proof that the government was involved is conclusive. That's obvious to anyone who looks at the info. If we use that as a starting point and work from there, we can duduce that there's some kind of control of the media as that fact that it had to be an inside job isn't being reported.

How much of this info have you checked out?
    http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=477904&page=12&p=1066772020#post1066772020

9. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

The idea that large numbers of government bureaucrats would participate in a mass terrorist attack is frankly absurd on its face. Think

10. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

Evidently they did as the proof is conclusive. How much of it have you looked at?

11. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

12. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

I have yet to see any "proof" of such a conspiracy. Bureaucrats do not risk prison and their lives by participating in a conspiracy to commit mass murder with coconspirators they know they cannot trust.

You should search the forums for threads that deal with this subject - there have been many. You will be able to find some here who agree with you. I am not one of them. Good luck

13. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

People like you should check out this info.

http://www1.ae911truth.org/faqs/821-why-do-good-people-become-silentor-worseabout-911-.html

Scientific View - Why you can't believe the truth about 9/11 - Because you're scared of the Truth
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4XsQ_R5OCg

14. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

Any human organization that calls itself "truth.org" shares all the credibility of Orwell's Ministry of Truth. ;-)

Here is a better source:

“I suspect the real problem is one of supply and demand. PolitiFact’s entertaining approach, complete with “Pants on Fire” liars, and its 2009 Pulitzer Prize, has led to a veritable fact-checking industry that needs increasing quantities of fuel to keep the fires burning. And there just isn’t enough. The fact-checkers are shifting from judging facts to indulging in opinion, but they’re not necessarily doing it because they want to. They’re doing it because politicians don’t flat-out lie as frequently as we might suppose.” Huffington Post, PolitiFact and the Limits of Fact-Checking, Dan Kennedy, Associate professor of journalism at Northeastern University and WGBH News contributor, 12/13/11.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dan-kennedy/politifact-and-the-limits_b_1144876.html

15. Maccabee

Maccabee Well-Known Member

Why do you keep posting new threads in the new member section? You have over 300 posts. You're past new.

16. gandrews

I have no idea what you are talking about. I go to "list all forums" then to "Political Opinions & Beliefs" and then "post new thread".
    If that's wrong, please tell me how I'm supposed to do it.

17. Maccabee

Maccabee Well-Known Member

I don't know exactly what you're doing wrong but I'm subscribed to most of the sub forums and a lot of your threads keep popping up in the "new member" forum. How I do it is if I'm not in the forum I want to post a thread already I go to home and scroll down to whatever I want like the politics forum. Maybe you're used to a different listing of forums and click the new member forum by mistake.

18. katsung47

katsung47 Banned

Not seen in Mainstream media report.

19. gandrews

Ho hum. yawn, yawn, yawn.
    Yep, and there are little green men at Roswell and Kennedy was assassinated by Castro.....
    I wonder why it was "Not seen in Mainstream media report"? Perhaps because Kellyann hadn't invented "alternative facts" yet?

20. VietVet

VietVet Well-Known Member

I do not believe 9/11 was an inside job, and I do not believe our so-called president is planning to instigate an attack:
    1) 9/11 was a successful attack. The Bush gang could not have orchestrated it - if they had it would have been a faiure.
    2) I do not see any evidence that Trump plans ANYTHING,

I do think, however, that should we have an attack, the Trump fascists would quickly enact martial law, impose press censorship and Make the "give up you rights" bill, the diabolically named "Patriot Act" look like freedom.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017