+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Vid Games About Trump

1. Icon12 Vid Games About Trump

Hey - I hope someone didn't post something akin to that before; If it does, please queue my thread to the existing one.

I have been a Steam game network user for some times now. I have of late spotted many games about Trump, most of them made before the historical elections:

The first one, Making America Great Again: The Trump Presidency, obviously was. As Trump himself you take matter in your own diminutive hands and micromanage to the point where Trump himself shoots ISIS "ninjas" with his trusty 'copter and .45 in this management/2d scrolling type of game:

The second one is Mr.President! In this more physics-oriented game, you are an invulnerable (and black) bodyguard who must protect Ronald Rump, most hated candidate in US history, as he is the target of quite a few assassination attempts:

Both have great reviews, people seemingly getting the tongue-in-cheek tone, althought there are some of the perfectly predictible petty partisan comments, both for or against Trump.

Ready for a third one which is not much rated yet? Try Trump Simulator VR, where you are the President himself:

Looks like Trump is, after all, beneficial for this particular industry. What do you think yourself? Is there any more?
    Last edited by MVictorP; Feb 17 2017 at 06:21 AM.
    "That was all I had to say"
    - Me

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MVictorP View Post
    Looks like Trump is, after all, beneficial for this particular industry. What do you think yourself? Is there any more?
    Haha. I think this is going to be a long 4 years for you.
    Pick up your rope and follow me, Air Assault infantry.
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" -COL Sanders

Courage is not being fearless. It's doing the feared. REAPER 1/50

Tom Brady is officially the greatest QB of all time!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ArmySoldier View Post
    Haha. I think this is going to be a long 4 years for you.
    Pff! I live in Canada - I can't get enough of this. Every day it's "what is he going to tweet today".

The second one is especially to my tastes. The first one, IMO, can be play with enjoyment by (sober) Trump fans.
    - Me

4. Default

Pff! I live in Canada - I can't get enough of this. Every day it's "what is he going to tweet today".

The second one is especially to my tastes. The first one, IMO, can be play with enjoyment by (sober) Trump fans.
    Ah my apologies. I didn't realize you lived in Canada which is America's little brother.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ArmySoldier View Post
    Ah my apologies. I didn't realize you lived in Canada which is America's little brother.
    No harm done. You a vidgames fan?
    - Me

6. Default

No harm done. You a vidgames fan?
    Why yes. I've beaten GTA 5 more times than I can count

7. Default

Short video here http://truthfeed.com/trump-vs-hillar...deo-game/4903/

Its funny.

Trump wins again.
    Notice of November 8th: The MAGA Proclamation

THE FOLLOWING ITEMS HAVE BEEN REJECTED: Anti-business policies, crying "racist" at everyone who disagrees with you,
    government corruption, criminal politicians, safe spaces, identity hysteria, leftist media collusion, hollywood halfwits,
    illegal invader sanctuary, race wars, entitlement without contribution, sanctimonious millennial kowtowing,
    BLM, SPLC, ISIS, AGW and pretty much every single bit of the radicalized liberal agenda.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread