Mosul Future after Liberation ???

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by Freedom Seeker, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Freedom Seeker

Freedom Seeker Newly Registered

Hello ...

I am new member in this forum. My name Omar Alkssim from the liberal side in Mosul .

After this short introduction ..
    People of Mosul had changed alot after Daesh (ISIS ) or Terrorism. They become more attracted to USA because they saw the reality of being in the no where after American Forces draw from Iraq . Now we are the only lower from all elements of Iraq Arab Suni because our suni politics has no principles toward their people and no support from USA . I think in my opinion and what I see everyday people want supporter for them . We wish do that earlier but we couldn't as we are too young for that . Now the younger generations 13 to 33 years old want a supporter to be a peaceful city as we hope

What we should do fill ?
    Please your advices. .

2. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

How about if Arab countries that didn't contribute to the war adopt `em?...
    [​IMG]
    Mosul's orphans facing unknown fate
    Aug. 14, 2017 -- Abdallah, Mariam and Rahma are younger than 1 year old and their identities are unknown. They were rescued from the rubble as Iraqi forces battled to wrest control of Mosul's old city from Islamic State militants. The three toddlers were given names at the orphanage where tens of children left orphaned by the 9-month-long war to end IS's control of Iraq's second-largest city are harbored.

3. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Orphans From Mosul Are 'Living In Another World...

Traumatized And Vulnerable To Abuse, Orphans From Mosul Are 'Living In Another World'
    November 25, 2017 • Thousands of Iraqi children lost one or both parents during fighting in Mosul. "They are sad and isolated. Most of the time, they have few friends and they don't trust anyone," says a social worker.