What will the ethnic makeup of an Englishman be 100 years from now?

Discussion in 'Opinion POLLS' started by slackercruster, Feb 18, 2017.

1. slackercruster

slackercruster Banned

What will the ethnic makeup of an average Englishman be 100 years from now? I'm thinking the white Englishman may be a rarity by then. What do you think?

2. Pollycy

Pollycy Well-Known Member

I remember what England was like in the 1980's. Compare and contrast that with what, say, London is like now. That's 30 years. You wonder what England will be like in 100 years further on? Use your imagination....

3. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

A more relevant question is what will the social culture, values and government be in 100 years?

In 100 years, essentially all of Western Europe will be a Muslim/non-white majority with a theocratic government and theocratic laws likely similar to Egypt.

4. Thehumankind

Thehumankind Well-Known Member

That probably would be,
    British Indian.

5. Media_Truth

Media_Truth Well-Known Member Donor

Yeah, but they have a better Olympic team!

6. Cherub786

Cherub786 Member

England will be irrelevant in 100 years. The future is Asia

7. Diuretic

Diuretic Well-Known Member

Don't care. It went to (*)(*)(*)(*) when the Normans invaded. I lost interest after that.

8. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

[​IMG] And we've had a few more 'invaders' since then - probably about 5 million, give or take.

9. Diuretic

Nah, after 1066 you had a number of invaders - the Dutch did a nice little number up the Medway for example - but none of them hung about afterwards.

The French had a couple of goes but were defeated by the food :smile:

10. cerberus

What, they didn't like our fish 'n chips, and jellied eels 'n liquor? Well I guess it would have been a bit pedestrian on their sophisticated palates. :mrgreen:

11. Diuretic

They couldn't come at a Manze's then - http://www.manze.co.uk
    :omg:

12. cerberus

[​IMG] There used to be a pie and eel shop in St George's road, Elephant & Castle. Don't know if it was a Manze's but it was very convenient for me to check in for one or the other (usually pie, 'cos it was cheaper and I was a bit skint in those days) when I used to change from Underground to bus. Those were the days. But I shudder to think what went into the pies? And the pastry was a bit chewy too, but what a unique flavour, complemented by the parsley sauce. Ooh that's make me feel a bit peckish! lol

13. Diuretic

I used to live in Kennington (Faunce Street, the pub is gone now though). I remember when the Elephant was redeveloped (bloody monstrosity it was). Ah the old Troc.

14. HailVictory

HailVictory Banned at Members Request

Who cares, America First ;)

15. Pollycy

England has been devolving into irrelevancy ever since the end of World War II. Volumes have been written about the "loss of empire", etc., but I suggest a different view that also applies to all of Europe (in an admittedly generalized way) -- England is TIRED. And, so is Germany, France, Spain, Italy, etc., etc., etc. Tired and weary.

England and the rest of Europe (from the Roman Empire onward) gave us so much of all that we have had as the bedrock foundation of Western Civilization... mathematics, medical developments and medicine, art, religion, architecture, music, philosophy, religion, military and weapons technologies, water and sanitary systems, business and commerce... and on and on and on.

But now, after centuries of all this work, and the accompanying wars, strife, religious conflicts, economic disruptions, plagues, deprivation, and miseries of a thousand different kinds, Europe is TIRED. Weary. Mentally and spiritually EXHAUSTED. And now, ripe for the pickings!

Here come mobs of people out of Africa and the Middle East... the residue of one-time colonies, failed medieval autocracies, insanely barbaric theocracies, and even worse "stone-age" cultures. They aren't tired! And they aren't interested in the wonders of European civilization, either.

They want somebody to give them food, shelter, and a safe place to NEST. The unrest and turmoil in their native lands is so unendurable that now they are like a roving swarm of locusts, landing wherever they can, with open mouths and grasping fingers. And they are bringing all the detrimental, destructive aspects of their native behaviors, religions, and "culture" with them -- straight into England, Germany, France, Italy, etc., etc., etc.

In 100 years I see England and most of the rest of Europe turning into a vast, miserably violent "septic-tank" where all the worse aspects of the decay of the human being is brought to a zenith of ruin. Imagine Orwell's "1984" meshed in an Islamo-Nazi infected hell, presided over by "Inner-Party" members who project power from rigidly secluded, highly-protected safe enclaves. This "power-elite" will exert complete control through the economy, and in Europe that will mean BANKS. The Bank of England. The European Central Bank.

*Rule Britannia!* Oh, but you're so tired and probably should go back to bed. Maybe you'll get lucky and the Islamo-Nazis, Wogs, and other pestilence will just kill you in your sleep....

16. Media_Truth

Media_Truth Well-Known Member Donor

Yeah, but they have a better Olympic team!

17. Pollycy

Optimi sunt stultitia esset, ut cum breve loquatur. :nana: