Brand new to the site & to Activism !

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Nichole Berrieault, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Nichole Berrieault

Nichole Berrieault Newly Registered

HI everyone !

My name is Nichole and I live in Colorado! I have always done my patriotic duty by voting but up until this election I have never been politically activated. NOW I am in FULL RESIST mode ! I am voicing (very loudly) my complete disgust with what the republican party is getting away with by using their scapegoat TRUMP as their cover man ! I see through their tactics and I am screaming my head off about it (just like they would be doing if Hillary won this election under the same clouds of deception and treason that he has).

I have no other interest in politics except helping to shed truth on the current deception and YES.. I realize this has been going on for a very long time but it has reached the lowest levels never imagined ! I will not sit back in silence and watch as billionaires rape, pillage and plunder my country !

On the other hand I am a very loving person who craves world peace ! That is my true mission to spread love...but for now I fight with everything I am inside!

2. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

Welcome. Review the active threads and you will find many that offer you every opportunity to pound on Trump and the RP like candy stuffed pinatas (visualize a tilda over the n) to your loving hearts content. ;-)
    Good luck

3. RPA1

RPA1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Ahhh...I see you feel the same way I felt when Obama got elected...TWICE!! I welcome your venting and wish you well.

4. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

As if? :roflol: