The dork gets it wrong yet again

Discussion in 'Western Europe' started by LafayetteBis, Feb 19, 2017.

1. LafayetteBis

LafayetteBis Well-Known Member Past Donor

From here: Trump baffles Sweden with crime comment, says it was based on TV report

Blather-mouth puts himself into the deep doo-doo once again. He can't even get a few simple facts right.

It's going to be a laughable four-years in LaLaLand on the Potomac, boys 'n girls ...

2. Caligula

Caligula Well-Known Member

I'm sure to him it's not doo-doo. In his own reality he's right, as always.
    What I find really strange, among the almost countless things that are completely absurd about this guy, is that he claims the media are the enemy of the American people, yet he gets his info from said media, in this case Fox. Does that guy know the word contradiction?
    A guy who has been caught lying numerous times claims the mainstream media lie and only spread fake news, then refers to Breitbart and Fox and uses them as his sources. I don't think it can get more preposterous than that.

Interesting. Trump clearly said "last night" which is a specific reference to ... last night. Does this spokeswoman know the English language?

He started his speech in Florida with "we want to tell the truth, nothing but the thruth" and there are people who actually believe that. Amazing (not in a positive sense though).
    One could argue that we in Europe couldn't care less about what he does domectically in the US, that's what the American people have to deal with. The tiny problem, however, is that whatever Washington does regarding foreign policies always has some kind of impact on the world stage and with a baboon like that in one of the most powerful positions on earth, oh oh.

3. LafayetteBis

LafayetteBis Well-Known Member Past Donor

He probably does, but his social antenna is limited to outgoing messages, not incoming.

From the Economist: Tracking the fortunes of the white working-class - excerpt:
    Iow, he should be kissing the collective asses of white-men in America grateful for his election.

But also, see the White Working Class Men (the WWCM) unemployment rate:
    [​IMG] - excerpt:
    If you find yourself in those above classes, be careful. You are at the all-time average of 6% unemployment rate and it is unlikely to go lower.

If you want to get out, I suggest strongly that you get some vocational training in another skill or competence. Anything that pleases you, but puts you behind a desk-top and not behind a shop-floor machine. (Construction, otoh, is likely to look good because they cant build real-estate in China and ship it stateside.;^)

America is full of job-retraining programs, so let's stop crying in our beer. Get yourself off into one of them. Go here to find one: Department of Labor - Adult Training Programs

Hint, if job-seeking, look here:

4. robini123

robini123 Well-Known Member

There have been a number of times that when pressed Trump says he saw it on Fox, or someone handed him the info, or he saw it on social media, or people are saying, etc. I am not sure why he is so trusting of the aforementioned.