Israeli soldier gets 18 months for killing wounded Palestinian

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by moon, Feb 21, 2017.

1. moon

moon Well-Known Member

And what would be the sentence, I wonder, for somebody who thought that this murderous neoZionist ass ' deserved to die ' and shot him through the head as he lay helpless ?

2. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yea well, whatever the judge decides is what the sentence will be. And lets keep things in perspective, shall we? - the person who "lay helpless" was a (*)(*)(*)(*)ing terrorist.

3. PrincipleInvestment

PrincipleInvestment Well-Known Member

I'd have thought the terrorists intention was to ascend to holy martyrdom. Why else bring a knife to a gun fight?

4. Dialectical Kitten

Dialectical Kitten Member

It's even sadder that he is celebrated as a national hero among many Israelis. Meanwhile young kids who throw a stone at a soldier or tank will get up to 20 years in prison.

5. Dutch

And old idiots, too. Don't think Israeli law discriminates on the basis of age? :)

6. Dialectical Kitten

No, only on nationality.

7. Strasser

Strasser Banned

Maybe you would like to be subjected to those 'young kids throwing stones' for a few minutes, just see how 'harmless' that is? Then you could tell us all how it isn't a big deal and an 'overreaction' to be in the middle of one of those mobs and be subjected to it; that is if you survive. They aren't 'kids', they've been heavily indoctrinated to grow up and murder and maim people based on their religion and ethnicity; they aren't playing schoolyard games in those barrages, they're trying to kill.

8. Dialectical Kitten

Why would I be thrown stones at? I'm not a soldier representing an illegal occupation of a state that is based on ethnic cleansing who likes to terrorise and sometimes randomly shoot them.

You mean children like these? (timestamp 23:20)

[video]https://youtu.be/sdIpraxE9uI?t=23m20s[/video]

9. Strasser

Strasser Banned

He's permanently removed one less terrorist who will be released later to kill again. He does deserve a medal, not persecution by his own legal system.

10. Doofenshmirtz

Doofenshmirtz Well-Known Member Past Donor

So, this terrorist goes up against armed soldiers with a knife and gets killed. He didn't see that coming!

11. Dialectical Kitten

He wasn't a terrorist (unlike the soldier he attacked) and do you actually think it's okay to execute wounded people?

12. Strasser

Strasser Banned

Nonsense. they aren't 'illegally occupying' anything, and if these fake 'palestinians' don't like being 'ethnically cleansed' they can change their fake 'religion' to a real one and renounce their own racism and terrorism. It's that simple. If you're just going to lie and endorse terrorism you have nothing to add here.

- - - Updated - - -

More blatant lying.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course it's okay to execute homicidal killers. Don't be even more ridiculous.

13. Dialectical Kitten

The occupation of the West Bank is actually illegal under international law. They are not racist and they're also not terrorists. You blaming what happened to them on their religion tells me a lot about you, however.

If you want to learn some history and also about what's happening in Palestine atm you might want to check out this very well-researched and informed video:

[video]https://youtu.be/meYYzUUl_vA?t=3m6s[/video]

14. Dialectical Kitten

Lying about what? Israeli soldiers often terrorise Palestinians as shown in this clip:

[video=youtube;QC5_W_zUzHc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC5_W_zUzHc[/video]

The Palestinians who attack soldiers aren't terrorists because attacking military targets is not what terrorism means. By your definition of terrorism you would also have to call the jews who attacked SS soldiers in the Warsaw Ghetto "terrorists" who deserved to die. Do you really want to go there?

15. Dutch

Not really, only these in the habit of throwing stones, stabbing, driving cars into the crowds need to worry. Them would be Palestinian thugs, so in most cases nationality need not be confirmed.

16. Dialectical Kitten

So when Israeli terrorist thugs firebomb a house, killing almost the entire family, and only one person gets 6 months of jail time and a 19 year old who throws a stone at an occupational soldier (also known as terrorist thugs to people with common sense) gets 20 years of jailtime that is not legal discrimination based on nationality?

17. Strasser

Strasser Banned

No, it isn't; that's just another lie.

Another lie, in both cases.

I could care less whether some lying astro-turfer promoting terrorism and antisemitism thinks. they don't have a religion, they have a violent genocidal political ideology; just because the vermin claim it's a religion is no reason anybody else has to treat as if it were one.

I'm already far more informed about them than you, have been for a long time, and all about their fellow Arabs and Muslims as well.

18. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

If I see someone I’m convinced is a terrorist, should I kill them?

19. Doofenshmirtz

No. The terrorist should not have been shot after he was no longer a threat.

20. Dutch

Be it as it may, this is what Islamic terrorists do, shoot defenseless people on the ground. The soldier is being judged not for killing a terrorist, but for stooping on his level.

21. vman12

vman12 Well-Known Member Past Donor

What kind of parent teaches their kids to throw rocks at soldiers and tanks?

Terrorist parents, that's who.

22. RoccoR

RoccoR Well-Known Member Donor

Doofenshmirtz, Dialectical Kitten, et al,

I rarely comment on these types of issues; but, I think I'll weigh-in here.

(COMMENT)

I think the Israelis [Israeli Defense Force (IDF)] needs to be cleaner than the Hostile Arab Palestinians [(HoAP) Jihadist, Deadly Fedayeen, Hostile Insurgent, Radicalized Islamist, and Asymmetric Fighters - or however they choose to identify themselves]. While the HoAP have, for several decades, assumed the stance that Customary and International Human Right Law (IHL) does not apply to them --- Israel cannot afford to take that stance no matter how much they are demonized.

The IDF cannot be pictured as an armed force that has been dragged down into the pit of depravity like Dalal Mughrabi. when she (and her terrorist squad) killed 36 passengers, 12 of them children (the niece of then Senator Abraham Ribicoff).

Most Respectfully,
    R

23. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Banned

A travesty of justice. He should've been released. Normal laws should not apply to terrorists and I personally think this Israeli soldier did the right thing. Better to be safe than sorry. Execute them on the spot.

24. Borat

Borat Banned

Don't reject Israel's right to exist
    Don't wage wars against Israel
    Don't attempt to wipe Israel off the map
    Don't resort to terror
    Don't throw stones (which is an attempted murder)

Learn these simple rules, follow them judiciously and there will be peace, prosperity and kumbaya in the Middle East.

25. Doofenshmirtz

Agreed.