It's Time For Trump To Call Ukraine's 'Pro-Russian Rebels' What They Are: Russian Inv

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by litwin, Feb 21, 2017.

1. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

great article, its clear for everyone that windows to make a sweet escape from Ukraine without humiliation Putin is not gonna use, so whats new, ? when our medias and governments gown some balls and start to call 'Pro-"Russian" Rebels' What They Are:" Russian" Invaders?
    http://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcom...&referrer=http://www.forbes.com/#26e1cac36a9e

2. zoom_copter66

zoom_copter66 Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a link to avdivka, seems there was a hell of a firefight, according to my source from Kharkov, from what he's heard lotsa dead muscovite and rebel troops..in the hundreds perhaps not sure..I keep an eye out when I get time.:blankstare:

3. RUS

RUS Member

here it is
    See and not tell me you did not see it.

[video=youtube;RVpVy1D43Yk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVpVy1D43Yk&t=71s[/video]

Do truthful BBC shows it?

4. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

rebel troops don't exist its a myth, rjusski mir trash so called vatniks are integrated part of the Muscovite army [video=youtube;8WA1rP5WGfY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WA1rP5WGfY[/video] but 1 for sure, Ukrainian army kills in 2017 way batter then in 2014 ;)

5. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

so Taxis bum got a new job? he is Lugandon´s archer - propogandon , couldn´t they find a good looking who6e instead? Chechens did a big open casting in Lugandon couple of years ago

6. vis

vis Well-Known Member

Litwin, your are again with propaganda thread here about "invasion of Russians in Donbass"? Who pays you for that?:grin: Every day you post a new propagandist thread. Very productive :) Ah, forgot. Do not tell Trump what to do :) He will not listen to you.

7. zoom_copter66

Yes I see..he's like a CNN news anchor for LDPR, official mouthpiece, well he's hooked in with the wolves now, if he decides one day, he's had enough he will be joiningGivi and hello moto since now he is privy to all the dirty laundry. Serves all these wannabes mercs and thrillseekers right, where's the Brazilian samba yo-yo, maybe dead already?

8. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

i didn´t google him, but i am 100% sure he is a semi- bum, never has had high status job, no high education, a typical loser, bottom feeder, am i 100% right?

9. zoom_copter66

I would think...I didn't try to research, but he sounds like a Merc, maybe even undercover"agent" of sorts, anyway if he is in the LDPR camp, suggests he's dirty.

10. RUS

RUS Member

You can call whatever you like, but the fact is the fact. This is a propaganda, but it is a propaganda of the facts that BBC do not like to show .

11. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

BBC works with quality journalistic , something what people like you (who lives with propaganda daily) ´d never understand ...

12. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

http://www.ukrweekly.com/uwwp/phillip-karber-ukraine-faces-russias-new-generation-warfare/

13. RUS

RUS Member

Journalists have to work with facts. With all the facts. But the BBC journalists work only with the facts against the inhabitants of Donbass and Russia. They do not work with the facts against the Kiev's punitive.

14. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

A week on and the fools in the BBC are still obsessing about the untimely demise ( lol ) of Kim-jong Un's 'half brother', and trying to link it to Putin via the Litvinenko polonium incident. 'fake news'? There's 'junk news' as well.

15. goody

goody Banned

Russian Bogdanov freshly said the Kurdish terror organization's members should also be on the negotiation table in Geneva. Does this have anything to do with newly appointed CIA director's -and right after him the Pentagon's Chief's- visit to Ankara a short while ago? Considering his Ankara trip was Pompei's "first" ever official foreign visit, we can say the deep guys came to realization that moves from Turks are real crucial for their future plans in the Middle East and so they start taking Turks serious. There are bargaining chips, and there are "bargaining chips". Wanting PKK on the table can make Turks remember the Istanbul Summit of OSCE in 1999, and god forbid, they may also remember the "Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances". Who knows then maybe they can help west making a case proving the bear's military involvement in Ukraine to point the "breach" which in turn may well be destroying the gray zone curtain that's hid behind... Because once you start driving the world into multipolarity there's no turning back; you just can't expect the other polar just sit there and watch you roll. You for sure cannot also expect from a state, especially from Turkey, with all its highly influential deep state cliques which are just as strong as their counterparts in the US, would not have no countermeasures to push for against "any" challengers posing "threat" to their state's security and unity. No more unipolar sh.it. That's done and over with. Step on my toes? Then be ready to get yours stepped on, simple as that !

16. goody

goody Banned

[MENTION=14012]litwin[/MENTION]:

I'm just trying to understand why [MENTION=71697]zoom_copter66[/MENTION] liked this post. Have any idea? Mr. vis is a Russian patriot and I respect him but you being on the other side and get hit by him and then he gets the like from the copter who seems supporting you on anti-Russian threads. Am I missing something or someone just forgot to switch accounts before clicking that like button? :)

17. vis

vis Well-Known Member

Dear Goody, I have no idea why I got the like from zoom_copter66. Maybe because of what I said Trump? :) Anyway, sometimes I put the likes to Litwin if I find them amusing or interesting. I have no problem with that. Sorry, I could not answer your last message to me, was terribly busy. I could answer quickly, but not properly, so I have postponed it. P.S. Actually, here in Berlin I have some friends from Turkey. We have very good relations, but almost never talk about politics. Mostly about women, weather and cultural things :)

18. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

me too, its a mystery to me, maybe it was a Friday ?)

19. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

let my tell you something as friend. when Erdogan sold Sunni - rebels to Putin he made a deal with the Devil. when we made a deal with Muscovy in XVIII c., and became "allies" the Mongols as our allies destroyed almost all castes in GDL... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Northern_War

i disagree with you "multipolarity " , on beha of "Syrians" , in Syria only Kurds fight for own case , Shiias /Alavits fight for Iran , Sunni for everyone who pays , IS you know...i feel , really BAD about people of Syria, "multipolarity " is pure hell without end for them

20. goody

goody Banned

Yeah, litwin's an open minded fellow even sometimes he may be a little too sentimental with Russian politics :) So it's OK to like his posts. I'm sure you're getting along just fine with Turks there because I think we got too many things in common like being courageous, aggression towards injustice, having no reverse gear when it comes to fight :) honor, too much pride, crazy driving skills, not giving no sh.t to parking rules, less individualism, etc, etc... :)

LoL... maybe... But weak cynical approach with average sarcasm skills just remind me of someone else; someone called "I have news for you" :) ahahah...

21. zoom_copter66

I use my phone a lot, I think what happened is when I scroll down quickly, I swiped on the "like this post" by mistake, so if I clicked it, it wasn't intentional.

22. zoom_copter66

:), as I say earlier, I use my phone a lot, I hit the " like" post by mistake, wasn't intentional, although I'm not a big Trump fan!:)))

23. goody

goody Banned

No sir, we don't call the group in north east of Euphrates as Kurds, they are "PKK" a designated terror organization listed by both EU and the US. They have been a proxy of the US in Syria for a few years now and have always been a terror group working for the US/Israel cause for the Middle East since the beginning of 1980s.

This image is from a 50 meter south of the Syrian Turkish border:
    [​IMG]

NATO allies... Strategic partners... Friends...

No sir, thank you.

Turks want S-400 from Russians and business deals with Persians. They want to be strategic partners with them. I'm sure as long as each side respect one another's security countermeasures to protect their own unity, this is the best alternative for everyone but the west.

24. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

i see your point, " north east of Euphrates " do you mean entire Kurdish population in Syria? well, Iran , Muscovy, Alawits, Shiias, KSA, all have own interests in "Syria", which means non- stop war , feel bad about the "Syrians"

25. RUS

RUS Member

Sorry. It certainly does not understand neither I nor anyone else. Who is the "we"?
    Who you are? Who "made a deal with Muscovy in XVIII " ? Ukrainians with their Khmelnitsky leader?