Pizzagate May be Busted Wide Open, Possible First Hard Criminal Evidence

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Munkle, Feb 22, 2017.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Munkle

Munkle Active Member

Attention all citizens, defenders of children, lovers of justice. Please immediately download this video and forward this link and video to your state and local police authorities, as it may be the strongest criminal evidence unearthed yet in the affair known as #pizzagate. It is a voice audio comparison. Voice is as good as a fingerprint, and can be analyzed for a match with a high degree of precision, due to a frequency "signature" present in each of our voices. God is watching us all, and may decide now whether to spare the planet or destroy us all as we may deserve, if we allow this evil to stand.

[video=youtube;ps4OXyC4IWA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps4OXyC4IWA[/video]

2. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Banned

Pizzagate has been completely debunked. For one, the basement where this allegedly takes place at the pizza parlor, doesn't exist. People went there and looked.

You are living in a fantasy world.

3. glloydd95

glloydd95 Well-Known Member

Don't misconstrue what I am about to say. At this point in time I agree with you that Pizzagate is something that belongs in the land of fiction. That said in cases like this I always refer to "The Devil's Greatest Trick" philosophy.

Show me evidence, not ghost stories, not conjecture, before we go ruining someone's career and reputation. Be a skeptic...But open minded enough to weigh and consider new information.

4. Munkle

Munkle Active Member

How does the "debunk" of a straw man like a room in the basement answer whether this is Podesta's voice or not? A voice forensics technician could have the answer in a few hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Also avoiding the issue. Is it Podesta or not? Why not do a simple voice analysis? A voice print is as distinct as a fingerprint.

5. vman12

vman12 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Does Podesta still have a career and reputation? Well, he has a reputation, but it's nothing to be proud of.

6. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

Who were these people who searched for the basement ? List their names.

There is only one person who's qualified for searching for hidden basements, hidden vaults and secret rooms, Geraldo Rivera.

Until Geraldo Rivera special live two hour documentary airs, the Wikileaks pedosta hacked e-mails still have a lot of credibility. https://www.youtube.com/watch?

The incriminating e-mail:

Geraldo Rivera needs to get his hands on John Podesta's cum stained handkerchief.

Pillows ??? A rich liberals knee pads ?

7. glloydd95

I have to admit I have never seen that email before.

8. Injeun

Injeun Well-Known Member

No victims.
    No victim testimonies.
    No Police report.
    No charges.
    No crime.
    No evidence relative to alleged crime.
    No investigation.
    No arrests.
    No prosecutor.

9. Wrathful_Buddha

Wrathful_Buddha Well-Known Member

I think Podesta and the others are running out of time. This is getting harder and harder to ignore, and I think they are feeling the heat. Not only did Ben Swan do a piece on this, but Ann Coulter alluded to it on the news tonight.

A youtube channel called "the outer dark" did video this week on Sir Edward Heath, a former prime minister. You should check it out and see how far the rabbit hole goes. I'm not religious, but I so hope there is a G-d to fix this. You're totally right, if this is allowed we don't deserve to exist.

10. Wrathful_Buddha

Wrathful_Buddha Well-Known Member

Please check out the independent research people are doing. There are tons of videos that show these emails, photos, and connections. I believe this is a real thing, and the more people that realize that it, the better. All these food references are code words, and when you learn the code, these emails start to make much more sense.

If this is your first time looking into this, be prepared to feel crappy for a few days. It's challenging, but people have to know about it to stop it.

11. yardmeat

yardmeat Well-Known Member

If the only "evidence" available requires a secret decoder ring, it isn't actual evidence.

12. Andrew Jackson

Andrew Jackson Well-Known Member

Much ado about nothing.

Just more hilarious Fever Swamp trollbait.

Next.

13. glloydd95

Perhaps not but anyone with the proper gear could perform a voice analysis. That is something that to the best of my knowledge cannot be faked. It can be obscured into a negative, but a positive matching cannot be fabricated.

14. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

Why would anyone else need to forward a YouTube video to loads of irrelevant police authorities? If you believe you have evidence of a serious criminal offence, why aren’t you forwarding it to the relevant authorities (presumably the police in the jurisdiction of the restaurant and possibly the FBI)?

While voice comparisons can be made, the quality or compression on a standard YouTube video isn’t sufficient and the chain of evidence has been lost anyway. The authorities would need to primary sources of this evidence. If you have that, again, you should be sending it to the authorities. If someone else does, they should.

Anyone who claims to have evidence of serious criminal activity but, rather than submit that evidence to the authorities, chooses to just put out a YouTube video based on it is at best incompetent and at worst opportunistic fraudsters. Anyone who promotes such a video is pretty much as guilty of the same.

15. Munkle

Munkle Active Member

The combination of circumstantial evidence surrounding pizzagate would be enough to trigger an investigation of any other set of players besides ones with ties to Killery and her gang. No one has been proven guilty, as mere initial evidence cannot do that. That is for a courtroom. But there is evidence enough that any good cop would be asking a lot of questions.

You must not be familiar with the entirety of pizzagate evidence. People get investigated for having stuff like this on their computers.

https://dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/

[​IMG]

16. HonestJoe

Why don’t you answer my questions? Why are you telling people to forward a link to a YouTube video (evidentially useless) to lots of irrelevant police authorities. If you have evidence of alleged criminal activities, it’s your responsibility to report it to the relevant authorities and give them the primary evidence. Have you done that?

17. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

Purely out of curiosity - would you report criminal activities? Before you answer, though, remember that hardened criminals usually take a very dim view of being snitched on, and have their various ways of showing it.

18. HonestJoe

Would and have. I especially would if I had (actual) evidence of child abuse given what a serious and damaging crime it is and, frankly, those offenders are less likely to pose a significant physical threat.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if you’d let criminals intimidate you in to covering up their crimes though.

19. cerberus

And it doesn't surprise me that you'd put your trust in the plod to provide protection for you if you did, and you'd live to bitterly regret it because they'd let you down big-time. Oh and I did say 'hardened criminals'? I'm perfectly aware that child abusers and paedophiles are cowards who only hurt those who are vulnerable in the face of overwhelming physical strength, ie a child up against a full-grown man.

20. HonestJoe

I didn't say anything about trusting the police. You did say “hardened criminals” but since that is even more irrelevant to the thread than the rest of your post, I chose to ignore it. You asked if I’d report criminal activities and I answered that I would and have.

My point stands; If someone believes they have evidence of child abuse, they have a moral (and possibly legal) responsibility to deliver that evidence to the appropriate authorities. I actually find it a little disturbing that you seem to want to distract from that point.

21. cerberus

If that's a snide remark that I might be a paedophile then you couldn't be more wrong (as usual!) I'd be more likely to deal with a one in my own way than report him to the plod, thence to be released into the community to carry on violating. I assure you my way would be more likely to prevent a piece of scum doing it over and over again than your way?