Sociopaths and Aliens

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by ibshambat, Feb 23, 2017.

1. ibshambat

ibshambat Banned

One question that very rarely gets asked is, “Why are sociopaths such experts at emotional manipulation?”

My response to that is that if you've had to learn something consciously rather than unconsciously, you develop a better understanding of it than if your learning has been unconscious.

Apparently these people are aliens and do not share with others a similar emotional structure. Which means that they have to put in a lot of conscious effort into understanding other people. And a person who does that will be better at it than would a person who was not an alien.

As a non-native English speaker, I got a lot of praise for my command of the English language. The reason was that I have learned it consciously rather than unconsciously; and someone who does that gets better understanding of what he is dealing with than if his learning had been unconscious.

I have never been diagnosed as a sociopath, although a number of lay people made that claim. According to some people you cannot win. You do not have social skills, you are a social retard. You do have social skills, you are a sociopath. This is a vast hypocrisy, and it has gone on for long enough.

If you do not share with other people their concept of what is feeling, you will be described as a sociopath. The problem is that this is done far more than it is worthy of doing. You will describe those in power whom you like as good people, and you will describe those with strengthening qualities whom you do not like as a sociopath. If Reagan is in power, he is a great man. If Obama is in power, he is a sociopath.

Why do sociopaths become such experts at emotional manipulation? Because they have had to learn emotions consciously rather than unconsciously. They appear not to have come with a regular equipment. So then they have had to use their intelligence to figure out what everyone else takes for granted. The result is people who are experts at manipulating human emotions.

If you are an alien, you will have a more profound understanding of people's feelings than someone who is not an alien. You will have had to consciously learn what everyone else takes for granted. This will in all cases lead to insight, which can be used for right or for wrong. Not everyone who is a sociopath will do terrible things. But many will have insight that others lack.

2. ecco

ecco Well-Known Member

Do you know how many of these aliens have come to earth or where they came from? Do they look like us or are they just able to manipulate our minds into believing they look like us?

3. trevorw2539

trevorw2539 Well-Known Member Past Donor

My friend SXZZYKZSX (Fred. in human terms) from the Orion Galaxy can make himself visible in any form necessary. I'm so used to 'him/it' and his 5 tentacles that he doesn't bother in my home. He doesn't understand human feelings. His makeup is completely different to ours. He can converse only mind to mind, and use his tentacles for visible agreement/dissent I would like to present him to you but he has just warped back to his 'home' where his 'wife' is due to give birth to centriplets (100 offspring).
    He tells me they (his ancestors) have been on earth for over a million years. They apologise for revealing themselves millenia ago and causing the founding of various religions.
    Well, even aliens are not perfect.

4. ecco

ecco Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing.

When you see SXZZYKZSX again, please tell him there is no need to apologize. We are a superstitious lot and would have created gods from just our own imaginings sooner rather than later anyway.

Hope the wife and kids are doing well.

5. trevorw2539

trevorw2539 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Not heard from him yet. Labour for the 'wives' is long. Well it would be, having multiple, multiple, mutiple births. Good job they eat their own food from birth. Feeding from 100 nipples would be a problem.:wink:

Don't tell anyone, but I'm originally from the Alpha Centauri Galaxy. My race on earth are known as 'angels' in religious circles :)angel:) as opposed to the Sagittarians who are called 'devils'. :)alcoholic:) They're a bit of a rough crowd.

6. scarlet witch

scarlet witch Well-Known Member Past Donor

I disagree ... agaaaain lol

I think understanding of emotions is linked to Emotional Intelligence and unfortunately for sociopaths they are near the bottom of the ladder ito EQ.

I think they have a much better understanding of how to manipulate, probably excel in learning how and are ruthless enough to use it, where as someone else may know how to manipulate but will refrain out of respect for another person.

People with low EQ are easy to manipulate, people with high EQ not so much

7. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

Have you seen this other discussion?

http://www.politicalforum.com/russi...nt-talks-about-release-e-t-data-part-2-a.html
    Russia's Government talks about Release of E.T. data. (Part 2)

Would you like to comment on these paragraphs from a near death experiencer?

http://www.allaboutchristian.com/spirituality/