Simple Solution to the "Bathroom Debate"

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Hemogoblin, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Hemogoblin

Hemogoblin Active Member

The Trump administration on Wednesday night withdrew Obama-era protections for transgender students in public schools that let them use bathrooms and facilities corresponding with their gender identity.

Like it or not, these children exist (and always have). A solution to the issue needs to be implemented for the safety and well being of all children.

The solution is simple. Eliminate group bathrooms. Make all bathrooms individual and non-gender. Problem solved.

If we are seriously considering spending billions of federal tax dollars on a questionable border wall, then we should spend asuch on our children and make smaller walls that will make all of them more comfortable (wether LGBT or not). It would also eliminate a place for bulleying. It's money much better spent than on a border wall.

If this solution or another one that addresses the actual issue of children needing to relieve themselves isn't acceptable to you, then you are simply using this issue to expand your religious agenda and you should reexamine your intentions.

lemmiwinx likes this.
  2. zbr6

zbr6 Banned

Lets talk proportional impact here for a moment along the lines of Obama's illegal an immoral decision to force schools to force students to accept trannys in bathrooms that don't correspond to their gender and compare it to your mention of a border wall.

The tranny bathroom issue is something that only a small micro fraction of a percentage of Americans feel. But by enacting tranny bathroom policies the majority who are not affected are sacrificed in order to pander to that small micro fraction that is.

The border wall addresses an issue that addresses an impacts every American feels. Most in the sense of having ~50 million people consuming tax dollars without paying taxes, but hundreds of thousands of others in the very serious sense of having their lives dramatically affected by invaders; murder, rape, child molestation, gangs, drugs, violence, declining property values, etc.

Your suggestion isn't a new one and its certainly worth considering except it seems like you're saying that we shouldn't build a wall and instead should retrofit every school in the country with new bathrooms.

And therein is the problem of proportional impact.

The tranny bathroom issue is one born out of feels not practicality.

The Left would have us believe there are a hundred million persecuted tranny kids walking around right now, but there aren't even 0.00001% of that number.

Because the actual occurrences are so rare the problem is localized.

And since its localized it should be referred to local government.

Here's some other points I just felt like tossing out...

1. Leftists have shot down the idea of individual bathrooms and trans only bathrooms saying they are "discriminatory". They don't want to compromise they just want to force their opinions on people. If you told them that you'd build a bathroom just for a tranny kid they would say no that tranny kid should be able to go flash his junk in the girls room because he thinks hes a girl.

2. There is almost 100,000 public schools in the US. There's another 5000 or so higher education institutes. Retrofitting every single one of those buildings would probably cost about as much as the well, that's just construction for ya.

3. RichT2705

RichT2705 Well-Known Member Past Donor

So do people who think they're more than one person. That they "exist" is not compelling enough reason to endorse that delusion. The Male who thinks he's a girl is no more valid than the Girl who thinks shes 6 girls.

This is a lot bigger than the dumbed down "bathroom" that people want to pass it off as. This is society jumping away from facts and endorsing make believe, and mental illness.

The simplest solution is these people should stay home until they come to grips with their mental problems, and not make everyone else live them out with them or validate them.

Society doesn't give 6 Licenses to the Multiple personality disorder, and we have no reason to humor these gender pretenders.

4. Crownline

Crownline Banned at Members Request

The easiest solution to the bathroom debate is to stop having it. Obama seemed to really like him some tranny action from time to time, now that he has ended, so should the debate.

Hoosier8 likes this.
  5. lemmiwinx

lemmiwinx Well-Known Member Past Donor

I'm all for gender neutral stalls big enough for wheelchairs and equipped with huge vent vans. Why can't we all poop together?

6. Bluesguy

Bluesguy Well-Known Member Donor

First it is not a feseral issue and your bringing in the border is a total non-sequitur.

Second do you realize the cost of building say 60 separate bathrooms versus 4 (2 boys and 2 girls) group and the additional maintenance. All for what .5% of students if there are any at all in the school?

7. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

Meh, this is not about bathrooms it is about the left wanting to normalize tyranny.

Bill Whittle is correct:

[video=youtube;rUY5YXjSr20]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUY5YXjSr20[/video]

The left wants to destabilize society so the government can have control. That is what commies do.

8. Steve N

Steve N Well-Known Member Past Donor

The issues of the border wall and bathrooms shouldn't be seen as similar problems.

The bathroom debate is a new problem and will probably blow over and go away just like the Washington Redskins racist name did. The bathroom problem is strictly an emotional thing for liberals to feel good about. The wall, however, is logical, has been approved of for more than a decade, provides security for everyone, and will most likely be cheaper than retrofitting tens of thousands of schools for a relatively few people.

BTW, being agnostic, I have no religious agenda. That you would even mention that tells me you might.

9. 9royhobbs

9royhobbs Well-Known Member

Yet the mentally ill multiple in your scenario is allowed to drive. That right isn't taken away yet you want to take away the right of just wanting to go to the bathroom in peace.
    Now before you say the right to go is not taken away, they can go to the "gender correct" bathroom but think about what you're saying. If a male tran goes to the women's room.......no one would know. If they go to the men's room.....I think they would notice. Now you say something about little girls being subjected to......I don't know what.....they wouldn't know. What about what you want the little boys being subjected to? >>>MOD EDIT Off Topic Removed<<<

10. TomFitz

TomFitz Well-Known Member

A lot of restaurants have already done that.

It's not really a radical idea. In Scandanavian countries, that is actually the normal practice.

11. dbldrew

dbldrew Well-Known Member

Just change the name of the bath rooms from men and women to penis and vagina.. problem solved

12. BringDownMugabe

BringDownMugabe Well-Known Member

Men, women, boys, girls, homosexuals and transgenders -- it doesn't matter since everyone (*)(*)(*)(*)s. I'm glad the media and administration are focusing on the important matters in life. :roll:

13. RichT2705

No, I'm not Catholic first off. I'm not religious at all actually, so there is no religious component to my objections. My objections are based on not endorsing Mental delusions, and perpetuating them.

There is no need to humor this at all. A Man who thinks he's a Woman is simply a sick man suffering form Mental Health Issues...why would you wish to endorse this?

14. AKS

AKS Banned

This. Fully believing you are something that you are not has to be a clinical illness. Society should be treating these people.

15. truth and justice

truth and justice Well-Known Member

Do you mean a bit like curing homosexuality?

- - - Updated - - -

Why would it cost more? There would be no change to the female bathrooms and in the male bathrooms change the standing urinals to cubicles. And make them both unisex. All the existing bathrooms already have cubicles so your 60 to 4 does not make sense. Have the wash handbasins outside the cubicle area and unisex. Many of the pubs and clubs in the UK are like that

16. 9royhobbs

Because I don't agree with your diagnosis doctor

17. therooster

therooster Banned

Seems we all knew how to pee until Democrats decided differently .

18. Hotdogr

Hotdogr Well-Known Member Past Donor

I agree. Leave restrooms like they are, let people decide which one is appropriate for them, and deal with any problems as they arise. Are violations of bathroom etiquette really all that common that we need federal government intervention?

19. TrackerSam

TrackerSam Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's not just about the toilets, it's also about the showers and locker rooms in schools. Also, your "solution" isn't acceptable to the transgendered. Nothing short of forcing schools to aid and abet their delusions will do. These boys aren't transgendered if their still packing, and aren't even if they had the operation since amputation does not change a persons gender.

20. dbldrew

dbldrew Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but do homosexuals think they are something they are not?

What about trans spices? Do you think that Daniel Avner was really a Tiger? Or was he just a human in need of mental help?

All the feelings in the world do not change reality. A man is a man regardless of how much makeup, dresses and high heals he wears..

21. TrackerSam

TrackerSam Well-Known Member Past Donor

Who gives a rats ass what they do in Scandanavian countries?

22. RichT2705

Well that's ok, it doesn't invalidate my diagnosis one bit. No creature of the mind can change biological fact. You are choosing to endorse a falsehood, and not all falsehoods, but simply picking and choosing which ones you "like".

Would you also show the same respect to people with Multiple Peronas? IE give them 6 Licenses or ID cards to help them be comfortable with their selves?

23. RedDirtWalker

RedDirtWalker Well-Known Member

Restaurants are built to make money for the owner. If that owner feels they need to remodel the restrooms to better accommodate clientele, it's their business and their profits.

When new schools are constructed I'm fine with a restroom change, it's part of the cost.

My problem is the demand to remodel thousands of schools across the country for an extremely small percentage of people. Most public schools hang on by a thread or are having budget shortfalls as it is. Then you tell a district they have to spend thousands millions in a large district to remodel restrooms!! I think we can and should find a better way to spent education dollars.

24. 9royhobbs

But doctor, you're diagnosis would also mean that gays are mentally ill. Do you believe that's true?
    What other "falsehood" did I endorse?
    As far as your multiple personality example.....show me where that happened and I'll let you know.

- - - Updated - - -

Scandinavians do.

25. 9royhobbs

Yes, homosexuals do think they are something they are not. That's why their suicide rate is higher.