Canada Passed An Anti-Islamophobia Motion

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Jazz, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Jazz

Jazz Well-Known Member Past Donor

In Case You Missed It,
    Canada Passed An Anti-Islamophobia Motion​

Canadians can't be blamed for missing the anti-Islamophobia motion that passed in parliament last week. If you Google it, you won't get a single hit in mainstream media: not in CBC, not in Post-media, not in the Globe and Mail, nowhere.

In fact, when this piece is published, it may be the first media piece talking about Canada's successful anti-Islamophobia motion.

While you won't find any coverage of the anti-Islamophobia motion that passed on Oct. 26, you will find articles about a similar motion that was defeated on Oct. 6.

It's probably fair to say that refusal to support the Oct. 6 motion was an act of Islamophobia in and of itself.

Islamophobia is defined as "dislike of or prejudice against Islam or Muslims, especially as a political force."
    In an op-ed bewailing the failed motion of Oct. 6, Amira Elghawaby of the National Council of Canadian Muslims detailed several acts of Islamophobia that occurred just in the week immediately following the motion: smashed windows at a mosque; a burned Qur'an; anti-Islam posters on a Calgary campus.

Want to hear about Islamophobia? Ask a visibly Muslim woman, suggests Elghawaby; or easier yet, read the comments section on any online article relating to Canada's Muslims. You'll easily find comments like this doozy: "If you don't like it here and this country is not up to your standards, you can always move somewhere else. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out."

Read full article here:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/thomas-woodley/canada-anti-islamophobia-law_b_12753924.html
    ----------
    Now, isn't that amazing... the Newspapers totally ignored it, except for the Huffington Post bringing it today, four months later.
    Could the reason be that most all Canadian media is owned by Jews? We know the Jews hate the Muslims, in fact they fight them wherever they can.
    You can be sure there exists already in Canada a law against Antisemitism.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/avi-benlolo/anti-semitism-canada_b_973587.html

I'm glad the Canadian Government finally put the Muslims on equal footing with the Jews.
    Now, there should also be a law against discrimination of the Germans. Being called Nazi and Nazi scum isn't very nice either.

2. zoom_copter66

zoom_copter66 Well-Known Member

Many Canadian MPs are bought off or are influenced by the Islamists, especially the eastern provinces Ontario and Quebec!

3. Jazz

Jazz Well-Known Member Past Donor

Never heard of that. Do you have some kind of proof, as a link maybe?

4. Destroyer of illusions

Destroyer of illusions Banned

Maybe gather all savages and terrorists from Europe and the United States and deported to Canada? Each demonstrator, a supporter of migrants can house 10-20 migrants in his house.

However it is likely to mentally ill people. They are incapacitated. The same imbeciles in Catalonia recently yelled about love to migrants.
    Western civilization has degenerated. She is dying. Therefore, the EU, Canada and the United States a lot of degenerates. They go in droves to cities of Europe and North America, and yelling various stupidity. And the new barbarians capture new territories.

5. SovereignOne

SovereignOne Member

Thought police.

6. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

Given Canada is on our border it is bad news to read they are one of the next future states of the Empire of Islam.

7. Chris Knight

Chris Knight Well-Known Member

So now Canadians can't be critical of the supremacist, religious, political and barbaric ideology of Islam.

8. billy the kid

billy the kid Well-Known Member

Canada aka Canadastan....

9. Chris Knight

All the Western nations will be ending in Stan eventually. It is just Canada will one of the first. Even Australia will be known as Australiastan when looking at the trajectory based on the 2006 and 2011 Australia Bureau of Statistics data. No doubt our government will now remove the question from our Census to switch off the alarm and cover it up, because there will be outrage directed towards the Australian political parties when the general public find out that they have assisted in turning Australia into a Muslim majority nation.

Passing laws to censor debate that is critical of supremacist and racist ideologies (like this anti-islamophobia law) is very reminiscent of Nazi Germany.

10. Just_a_Citizen

Just_a_Citizen Well-Known Member Past Donor

Good for them.

I wish them luck.

11. Chris Knight

You won't be exempt from the overflow and chaos of the newly formed Canadastan. The US-Canadian border is too long to build a wall.

12. Just_a_Citizen

Just_a_Citizen Well-Known Member Past Donor

You got me twisted. I was cracking wise.

13. Canell

Canell Well-Known Member

Opposing Islam is not islamophobia, it's sound mind.:oldman:

14. Latherty

Latherty Well-Known Member

I don't think that such a motion has any effect in law, just value signalling en masse.

So big deal, what politician would vote against a motion condemning any form of discrimination?

15. alexa

alexa Well-Known Member Past Donor

I noticed an article the other day saying why are Canadian Jews against this new law which I did not read but will if I notice it again. Sadly this appears to believe, as of course as do those answering your thread seem to believe, that not allowing hatred of Muslims and the possible repercussion on Muslims - deportations, massacres etc, is against Israel. However lets be very clear, it was some NeoZionists only who were opposed to this law not Jews in general.

http://ijvcanada.org/2017/ijv-fully...otion-condemns-canadian-jewish-establishment/

It shows just how confident they have become of their decades old work on producing hatred of Muslims that they now feel confident enough to come right out in the open as being against stopping hatred towards Muslims and its consequences - the law is in response to the terrorist attack where 6 Muslims were killed at a mosque in Canada after Trump became President.

16. Tim15856

Tim15856 Well-Known Member

That got you put on a Canadian hate crime list. Don't visit Canada any time soon. :wink:

17. Chris Knight

That is the new Canada, defending religious-political-supremacist ideologies that seek the downfall of their Western civilisation. Canada are racists if they don't let me in, it must be because I am a non-Muslim.

18. MVictorP

MVictorP Well-Known Member

Or, alternatively, eliminate all of these laws altogheter and concentrate on criminal acts rather than opinions and their expression.

The Trudeau government is openly pandering to minorities, which prevents, among other things, reasonable concerns about integration and priviledges, which are delivered in the form of criticism for this type of governance. What they are doing there is even worse than Trump's infantilistic ways: They attack they freedom of expression not only for the press, but for every Canadian citizan as well.

These laws will create a more lawyer-based society, a more cop-based society, and a less liberty-based society as well. If efforts are going to me made and money spent, I'd do it in a more objective treatment of the news by the medias, and more sensibilization campaigns for common sense.

19. MVictorP

Liberal parties of both federal and provincial feather heavily panders on minorities (and the big earners), that vote for them in proportions over 90%.

20. MVictorP

Or any supremacist, religious, political and barbaric ideology, for that matter, unless it is made up of white guys, preferably christians and francophones. Political discussion are now a lawyer's priviledge, and not a right for the population anymore, and that's been going on for a while now.

The jewish lobbies started it. I can't wait for these new robots who will live our social lives in our stead in this wonderful future of ours.

21. Chris Knight

I can say that Islam is a: supremacist, religious, political and barbaric ideology, and there wouldn't be a single thing any lawyer in Canada could do when I bring the Islamic scriptures into the court room.

22. MVictorP

I got' em by packs of twelve. How many do you want?

University professors don't get paid by Imams. Or if they are, they are severely limited in their intellectual assault by an environment in which debates can't be avoided. Politicians, on the other hand, thrive in the greasers' environment. Trudeau once give a 1500 bucks-a-ticket private soirée to Chinese interests, in spite of his pretentions against this type of corruption.

Chris, you seem to have your focus on Islam, but they are just following the path Jews took before them - the one that works - Money.

23. Chris Knight

Hopefully we will lock our borders soon and will not be accepting any refugees that embrace a supremacist, barbaric, intolerant and/or racist ideology, due to our nation's obligation to protect its citizens. Furthermore, I hope that we seriously reduce our immigration to only accept tenured and highly qualified individuals. As for the academic community, they tend to conform to parameters defined by the interest of their donors whether they be individuals, institutions, organizations and/or nations. The days of The Great Library of Alexandria are long gone unfortunately.

I see your point about the Jews, however their support of Islam will lead to their own downfall, ironic isn't it. I think we need to remember that there is under 20 million Jews in the world and that there is over 1.7 billion Muslims in the world. I don't recall Jews protesting in the streets with signs that say destroy western civilisation or to behead people. I don't recall widespread terrorist attacks in our western democracies being carried out in the name of Judaism either.

24. sec

sec Well-Known Member

I now live in the southern part of the USA and would appreciate it if Canadians had a Redneckophobia law too. I don't like being called a redneck as it hurts my feelings.

25. billy the kid

billy the kid Well-Known Member

Thought Id send you this mate...its hilarious...

http://www.patriotchronicle.com/this-hilarious-video-mocks-the-bizarre-liberalism-in-schools/#