When Will Trump Hijack the Nation?

Discussion in 'Opinion POLLS' started by Aleksander Ulyanov, Feb 25, 2017.

?

When will Trump start his coup

1. In 2017, strike will the iron is hot

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. In 2018. Consolidate first

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. In 2019, to support a Republican Victory in the midterms

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. In 2019, the midterms were rigged since we didn't win

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 2020 to head off a corrupt election

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  6. In 2020, to keep the Democrats from exploiting their defeat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Some other time

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  8. He Won't

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

Seeing how he's been acting so far I don't see how there can be any doubt that Trump is planning some sort of coup. Instead of making any effort to unify the country he is persisting in doing everything he can to drive us apart and every day sees his cultists become more and more radicalized behind him. Moreover he is now beginning to re-define his "enemies" as just those who are loci of power that he has no control over, in particular, the press is being the first.

How long before a terrorist incident occurs, (or is made up out of whole cloth) and Trump declares Martial law? The next step will be for him to dissolve the Congress and arrest most dissenting judiciary. Please justify your answer. Thanks

2. perdidochas

perdidochas Well-Known Member

Wow, record time. It took at least a year before liberals talked about GW Bush initiating martial law, or for conservatives to talk about Obama initiating martial law, both to take over the country. This bull(*)(*)(*)(*) needs to stop from both sides. It's getting tiresome to those of us who watch politics.

3. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

If you believe any of your message then you should flee the USA immediately! Run, Alex, run!!!:smile:

4. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

We lived with the nutters on the right warning us about Obama taking the guns away, then he was gonna declare martial law and put people into FEMA camps. I thought...are these people nuts or what? Now I am seeing the same thing from the other tribe. LOL

I know the shock of a president working to keep his promises has caused some cognitive dissonance, and I know that presidents are not supposed to represent anyone but the elite globalists, who own all of MSM, and that trump is an anachronism, predating Reagan, for he wants to represent the people the dems once upon a time represented, but these claims about trump are just as tin foil hattish as the right wingers were with Obama.

I guess with the dems now, anyone who would want to represent and stand up for the common, dirty rabble is unacceptable, and you probably grew up after presidents represented others besides the elites, but yes once upon a time democratic presidents actually represented the common man too. And trump was one of these kind of democrats, before they committed treason. I guess the shock of it is just too much and it has caused dems to go out and buy rolls of aluminum foil. I suggest shaping the foil like dunce caps.

5. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

He doesn't have any need to because the DNC and MSM served it up to him on a silver platter.

6. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

But Trump is nothing like 0bama. They have wildly different temperaments, and 0bama didn't accuse the media of lying and call them the enemy of the American people. As out there as Alex is being here, I think there is at least more reason to be concerned about Trump than there ever was about 0bama or Bush Jr.

7. Canell

Canell Well-Known Member

Because they were serving the same leftist agenda, duh. :smile:
    Of course M-r Trump would start draining the swamp with the liberal biased media.