We have bigger issues than no available jobs.

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by I justsayin, Feb 25, 2017.

1. I justsayin

I justsayin Well-Known Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uilVcTOolJo

This is old information. But we never hear about this. There needs to be more reporting on what the real dynamics are in this country. Because we are working on the wrong stuff. It doesn't matter if they try and bring jobs back. We got huge issues here ine America!!

2. Conviction

Conviction Well-Known Member

Liberals ruined the education system. Public universities just fattened their wallets despite increased funding, because they know kids will get pell grants etc, and money will always be there. and the student has suffered. More students to teach, less focus on each individual, and get useless degrees to boot. That is why we have a student debt bubble. We need people to study in vocational and trade schools. Also, companies have been unwilling invest in developing their own talent and I blame that much on the Obama administration.

3. I justsayin

Ok. Not sure if it was left or right. I think this has been going on way longer than 10 years. But I do agree that Universities have gotten richer and there are way too many teachers with no results.

4. glloydd95

glloydd95 Well-Known Member

Even tech schools cost upwards of 50-60k for a 2 year program.

More company funded apprenticeship programs and on the job training would go a long way to solving this particular issue.

AmericanNationalist likes this.
  5. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

DeVos ruined public education in Michigan.

Now she is Secretary of Education.

6. felonius

felonius Active Member

oh there are jobs out there. But mexicans work for less and millenials -i am one, i should know- wont do them anyways. the people who actually support this urban monstrosity get paid just enough to ensure they dont die on their days off. I recycle tires and run heavy equipment and found uber drivers make the same. Its the value system mixed with laziness.

7. I justsayin

This system just takes advantage of us.

8. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

How did she ruin public education in Michigan?

9. katzgar

katzgar Banned

of course you do. another putin trolls post

10. katzgar

katzgar Banned

59% of americans have a college degree. do your homework before you post a lie

11. katzgar

katzgar Banned

I agree given how uneducated and ignorant right wingers are colleges are just useless.

12. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

Rubbish, coming from a tribe that went basically...nuts. That were so disconnected from the working and middle class they could not see the reality in America. So all they got are silly insults, and absurd claims of trump and putin, trying to manufacture another red scare, even if the red is gone. Shameless.

But putin and trump do share something in common. They both believe in having a nation and a culture and they both believe in putting your nation and your people first, over globalists who seek to take the place of nations, with their Virtual States, with no allegiance to any nation, only to themselves. That these faux liberals are stupid enough to be used by these elites who laugh at their tribal stupidity is the cosmic level absurdity involved.

It does matter if our own people are able to prosper by their hard work, and anyone that would take that away by open borders globalism is a damned fool for history shows the People will not put up with it. They will eventually find themselves as the dems are today. Irrelevant even if they are loudly hysterical. Pay no mind to them for they are clueless and on the wrong side of history. Along with the establishment cons who with the help of the dems sold out the people of this nation. Trump supporters know they were sold out. Hillary supporters are still clueless. They are being used by a small group of people who love their being clueless.

13. mitchscove

mitchscove Well-Known Member Donor

The destruction of education under Obama is palpable. We plummeted from a world ranking of 14th to 24th in reading between 2010 and 2015; from 25th to 41st in math, and from 17th to 25th in science. That was just public education. The student debt crisis is about public sector union pensions squeezing every other priority out of state budgets. Pensions were great for Democrats since they could give away freebies that wouldn't come crashing down on the taxpayer for decades. Schools trying to compete for out of state and foreign students because of the state funding shortfall build lavish facilities that had to be funded. And then you're right ,,, as long as the government would continue to cover the cost with grants and loans, there was no motivation for schools to be frugal with their 'investments', the moral hazard.

14. katzgar

katzgar Banned

your post belongs in the conspiracy section

- - - Updated - - -

another dishonest post to hate on obama.

- - - Updated - - -

classic comeback post from a putin troll

15. Conviction

Conviction Well-Known Member

The "free lunch" mentality is rampant of the left. Most of it is pure cronyism to get money, and some liberals are actually (very few) just want to help, but actually make problems worse.

Given their increasing exclusivity and poor track record it's hard to be the liberal that wants to just help nowadays. Cronyism is rampant and they are becoming ignorant racist. It's a sad state. I've stated this many times but they have had no self autopsy and are driving their clown car off a far left cliff.

16. mitchscove

mitchscove Well-Known Member Donor

Well, are you going to prove my report on world rankings are wrong or are you going to stick with your claim I'm wrong without documentation?

17. katzgar

katzgar Banned

you really should do your homework before you post foolishness. The reality is complicated but for you I will keep it simple. The rating reflects the fact that many countries have improved their education since the 1970s. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/vouchers/howbad/crisis.html

18. I justsayin

Interesting posts.

19. ChristopherABrown

ChristopherABrown Well-Known Member

Very true. And pinning the pivot on media is correct too.

It could easily be said that media is intentionally avoiding the big issues because addr swing interferes with some large profits somewhere. Therefore the realm issue is the abridging v of the PURPOSE of free speech.

20. ChristopherABrown

ChristopherABrown Well-Known Member

Posting on a phone in this forum is a drag because of the 20 edit limit. Switching between mobile and desktop versions takes time but the mobile version lacks function. Accordingly, edits don't get made that should be made. It's not right the time limit on editing exists because admins don't trust the membership, but that the only reason for it I can think of.

REPOST
    Very true. And pinning the pivot on media is correct too.

It could easily be said that media is intentionally avoiding the big issues because addressing them interferes with some large profits somewhere. Therefore the real issue is the abridging v of the PURPOSE of free speech.

21. I justsayin

You may have a point. If media did their job there would not be a need for independent media. Us citizens have a right to know this stuff. This level of information changes how we would view a subject. But not only do I want to point at the media. But that our country is in trouble!! We are in crisis mode!

22. I justsayin

Independent media informs us better than mainstream.

23. AmericanNationalist

AmericanNationalist Well-Known Member

I'd say pitiful living standards in Michigan ruined public education in Michigan. Mother Teresa herself couldn't fix this place if she wanted to. It's a unique experience to live in Michigan and to directly know what was, and what isn't any longer.