So, which nation will it be?

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by ICONOCLAST, Feb 27, 2017.

1. ICONOCLAST

ICONOCLAST New Member

for the last three elections, my prayer to God was, "may YOUR CHOICE win".
    and, each time, i hoped for the best, but kept praying for the country.
    and now we've got trump. like obama, HIS choice won. and we still need to pray for our country. that is, unless what happens to our sovereignty doesn't matter to you.
    we can either support our country and do what we're able to insure we have an open society that lives in peace within its diversity, or we have race hatred fueled by bigots who seek to destroy whomever they deem 'unworthy'.
    we can have a good economy that employs people of all types of skills or we can have a dependent class that is easily led to vote in whatever party promises them the most.
    we can support our locally-elected officials by reasoned discussion of relevant issues or we can attack at every public meeting (making sure it's taped for the internet of course), shouting down not only those who's ideas aren't the same as our's but also adding anything currently available; insult a reverend trying to start the meeting with the traditional prayer and yell anti-republican statements at the speakers.
    and finally, we can have what has been the hallmark of our nation since 1776 and amazes so many in other countries - a peaceful transition of power from one regime to another or we can do anything, everything possible to destroy the current president and disrupt the national peace in any way available. and if we choose the latter, we are no longer the United States of America, land of The Constitution and the most perfect form of government ever to appear but rather just another banana republic run by mobs for the benefit of acquiring power alone.
    God help us.

2. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

I don't see how ours is the "most perfect" form of government. I think the Europeans are doing a better job there, especially where all things democratic are concerned. They're clearly better educated as well, and that is a part of government here and there.

3. Homer J Thompson

Homer J Thompson Banned

I think we should set up a "fund me" account or whatever they are and send you on over, I know I will kick in :clapping:

4. Seth Bullock

Seth Bullock Well-Known Member Past Donor

The fact that we are Americans - one nation - must outweigh partisan differences.

We may succeed together or we may sink together. Those are our only two choices.

5. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

Then explain why would they allow so many Muslims and non Europeans to occupy Europe ???

Maybe you meant to say that Europeans have been well indoctrinated in leftist political correctness.

6. Spim

Spim Well-Known Member Past Donor

i hope eventually the left gets over it.

I got over it about 1am on election night, the same as every other election.

7. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

It is impossible to get rid of the partisan differences, but it goes beyond partisan differences. It is a fight for what America IS to be. Are we going to be open borders free trade globalists, a scheme to bottom out wages which enriches a scant few? Or are we gonna move back to what America was from our very founding? Which is, a nation with an economy that serves the People, or a nation with an economy that serves a few very rich and powerful people? The corporate dem party and their faux liberal voters want open borders economic globalism and trump supporters want what our founders set up and which made us a world power, which was dismantled beginning in the Reagan admin, carried forward by Bush Sr., joined by Clinton, Bush Jr and Obama. With Hillary being a continuation if she had won.

So this division will not go away. We, the anti open borders free trade rule of law people have to outnumber these establishment dems and GOPhers. Or the nation is going on down the tubes. (*)(*)(*)(*) globalism. (*)(*)(*)(*) open borders. People form into tribes, and then nations NATURALLY. This is human nature. Blending them together unintelligently is a nice and very pretty idea, that suits some high principle created by the brain, but it goes against human nature, which is always much more powerful than lovely ideas. Multiculturalism is an invitation for insolvable and expensive social problems, creating unhealthiness, because non assimilation creates division. Some division you cannot help, but to willfully add division? That is idiocy, pure and simple. Division will always create conflict, and it is the price of these lovely little ideas. And the cost is too great to indulge these lovely ideas from the rainbow and unicorn lunatics.

You cannot defeat human nature. And in order for multiculturalism NOT to create problems is for human nature to evolve away from tribalism, which was a mechanism for survival for our species. But to think you an change it with non assimilating immigrants is just more lunacy.

8. Cynichism

Cynichism New Member

Is this at all related to praying for the Superbowl winner? Is there a continuum here?

I'm fuzzy on the link between prayer and national sovereignty, but I think we're getting to the good part soon...

Except we've been self-segregating ourselves for decades now. It would be nice if we did have an open society living in peace within its diversity, but that would actually require people to start living in places where that diversity exists.

We in fact do have an economy that employs people of all skill levels. The problem is an increasing number of them can't survive on what is available and our society has no mechanism in place to retrain the sheer volume of individuals whose jobs have been displaced by technology and globalization.

It would be great to set something like that up. In the mean time people still need to eat.

This part is done already. The government was transitioned. Civil unrest is a time-honored tradition in any event, so I'm not sure why all the rabble-rousing is so problematic.

9. therooster

therooster Banned

Unfortunately Democrats have proven how corrupt they are . They will not give a peaceful transfer of power, they will fight every single cabinet pick, they. Will never vote on a trump supreme Court picks. Anti Americans to the core. Screw them all.

10. Seth Bullock

Seth Bullock Well-Known Member Past Donor

I do believe that immigrants should assimilate to their new tribe - the American tribe.

11. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

And bingo your prayers were answered, you now have a great Christian President..:)

[​IMG]

Jesus said "And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered" (Matt 10:30)
    [​IMG]

12. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

Maybe if we had their demographics we'd be better off, too.

13. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

This is what helped to make America great, we created the American Tribe. By allowing in people who would assimilate as we worked to turn them into Americans, with shared American, western values. And we controlled the numbers, so we could get assimilation. Then the lunatics took over.

14. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

for the same reasons there are 11 million illegal immigrants in the US. If the US was land linked to AFrica or the Middle East, your hispanic illegal aliens mostly be muslims, arabs or blacks. D'oh.

Perhaps he meant to say that too many Americans have been well indoctrinated in right wing nationalist nonsense.

15. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

From a liberal bias source:

Asians Now Outpace Mexicans In Terms of Undocumented Growth
    Chinese, South Koreans, and Indians among the fastest-growing segments of undocumented immigrants. -> https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...icans-in-terms-of-undocumented-growth/432603/

There's also the misinterpretation of the Fourteenth Amendment. illegal aliens from Latin America produce anchor babies while Asians (Orientals) use tourist visas and produce parachute babies (parachute kids). -> http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswi...inese-teens-are-coming-to-american-high-schoo

Then you have the illegal alien Orientals mostly from communist China and South Korea. How many of the Oriental population in America are illegal aliens ? 5 % ? 10 % ?

Now the Oriental illegal alien population are different from your Latino illegal aliens. The Oriental illegal alien is smarter, they blend into the Asian neighborhoods and don't murder and rape and commit crimes or steal Americans social security numbers or suck off the American taxpayers using welfare. Their anchor babies like the Asian's legal immigrant children become Americanized very quickly and assimilate adopting English as their common language and adopt America's customs and traditions.

But what about the Asian legal immigrants from the Peoples Republic of China (aka PRC, Red China or Chi-Coms) ???

The U.S. classified Congressional "Cox Report" believes that 10% of the legal immigrants from China maybe sleeper cells for the PLA (Peoples Liberation Army)

The Cox Report. -> https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/GPO-CRPT-105hrpt851/pdf/GPO-CRPT-105hrpt851.pdf

16. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

Drudging up an 18 year old report to make a tangential point? Yep right on point.

17. ICONOCLAST

ICONOCLAST New Member

each year of obama's presidency was harder for me. i eventually just hunkered down and rode out the term, all the while fearing his actions permanently damaged the country.

now that the prog/libs are dedicated to destroying trump, i think i might have been right.

18. ICONOCLAST

ICONOCLAST New Member

um....you did​ notice that i didn't say i supported trump, right? that i said "GOD's will be done".....right....?