You might be a liberal if...

Discussion in 'Humor & Satire' started by jmblt2000, Feb 27, 2017.

1. jmblt2000

jmblt2000 Well-Known Member

This is in response to a post called "the Truth about rednecks" started by a random man, which was closed before I could respond... Fortunately I'm putting this in the humor section so please feel free to respond with your own.

You might be a liberal if...

...You still believe Hillary Clinton is one of the smartest women in the world.

...You understand Einstein's theory of relativity, but can't change a flat tire.

...You think camping out means waiting in line for 20 hours to get the new iPhone.

...If you think college professors should earn more than college coaches, because college should be about learning.

...You think you're rich because you make a $100k a year and drive a $60k Mercedes Benz, but think that farmer with 1000 acres and a $250k combine that he uses one month a year is poor.

...You think NASCAR is total trash entertainment for Rednecks, but the solar car competition is scintillating television.

I tried to be funny and not too political, and these are my originals...Feel free to add to, change to conservatives, whatever.

2. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Banned

You can order coffee in Italian and it requires three sentences.

You think Birkenstocks are shoes and everyone wants to look at your gnarly toes

You don't think you look funny wearing that little bicycle helmet

You are in a man band

You don't understand why Portlandia is funny

You have a lot of crystals around for the good energy

You are in touch with your feminine side

You don't have a huge beer gut

You prefer Pepsi to Coke [true]

You thought liberalism and feminism were the same thing [but that is true of conservatives as well]

Whenever you play with your Chi energy, you end up masturbating.

3. Canell

Canell Well-Known Member