Sweden: More fakery from Faux News

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Fisherguy, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Fisherguy

Fisherguy Well-Known Member

So, nobody in the Swedish government ever heard of this rightwing clown who Faux News paid, promoted and interviewed him as: "Swedish Defense and National Security Advisor." Well, we don't call it Faux News for nothing. But its a shame America has been duped by this network for 20 years now...They were fake news about 19 years before the term ever became popular. And Donnie utterly depends on them for his news and world view. In the past, it's been difficult to so easily dupe U.S. presidents, but not any more. Here is their latest embarrassment:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/27/media/fox-news-guest-sweden-bill-oreilly/index.html

2. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

[video=youtube;HvmLl331Y0Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvmLl331Y0Q[/video]

If you'd like me to, I can post more recent, and even more colorful; just don't see the point :wall:

3. truth and justice

truth and justice Well-Known Member

Yea, 2013, ok but what has this got to do with Fox news interviewing a fake person that has been brought on to back up Trump?

4. Papastox

Papastox Well-Known Member

We are all aware that Europe is run by Liberals, but Europe is falling apart because of immigrant crime and terrorism. Other parties are now challenging them and they are scared they're going to lose power. Libs have made a mess and now the people are not happy. So what are these Libs going to tell you because we KNOW they lie. Oh, everything is fine here. Everyone gets along. Yeah, right...

5. Homer J Thompson

Homer J Thompson Banned

You can't fool libs, they don't buy into any video evidence, they have been told what to think and they are ready and willing to obey Soros.

6. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

Bah. People riot and burn cars after every soccer match in Euroland :D

7. Bowerbird

Bowerbird Well-Known Member

Tinfoil hat time

Since when did "liberal" equal "satanic enemy"?

8. Caligula

Caligula Well-Known Member

You know, Papastox, I live in Europe - I assume you don't - and I could try to explain to you how incorrect, inaccurate and often utterly idiotic certain US media outlets depict European topics. I can compare the nonsense they broadcast or put online (OMG) with this thing called reality. For some reason I'm of the opinion that someone who doesn't live here cannot really do that.
    However, even the simple fact that some European countries have social-democratic governments, others have conservative governments and the term 'liberal' does not automatically have the exact same meaning it has in the US has proven to be too complicated for some people. Regarding those media outlets, the same is true for Russia Today.

And although I live in Germany, I'd never say I'm an expert on Swedish or French domestic affairs. So many of our yank friends, however, living 5,000 - 6,000 miles across the ocean on another continent seriously think they know best and of course know better than folks who actually live in said places. For some strange reason, I don't find that convincing at all.

Before I'm completely misunderstood like almost always by a certain type of people on this forum, let me stress: no, I didn't say everything is superb in Europe, no, I didn't say there are no problems in Europe, no, I didn't say this is a perfect place. There is more than black-and-white-left-and-right-us-and-them and sometimes I wish some people would pay more attention to basic reading comprehension.

9. Oh Yeah

Oh Yeah Well-Known Member Past Donor

Unfortunately we have been taught for the last 50 - 70 years by an incompetent school system.

10. lemmiwinx

lemmiwinx Well-Known Member Past Donor

I have it on good authority Syrian refugees never rape Swedish women wearing burkas.You can draw your own conclusions.

11. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

All that most of us know about Europe is that they took in millions of muslims from the middle east and north Africa. We know that this has created problems. We heard about the rapes and sexual attacks in great numbers in Germany on new years eve awhile back. We know about the terrorist attacks. We know that in Sweden, they are trying to underplay what is going on with some in their muslim population. We know non assimilation is the rule rather than the exception. And we do not want to repeat the mistakes of Europe HERE. And yet some faux liberals would love to repeat your mistakes. In America, we see this easy immigration in vast numbers as what liberals do, faux liberals. For I am and old FDR kind liberal, and we believe in strict immigration control and mandatory assimilation. Which would exclude most middle eastern muslims. Yes, the democrats once had some damned common sense, decades ago, before Ted Kennedy began the demise of our western European extracted population, which created this republic with its values and constitution and started giving non Europeans precedence, the poorer, the less skilled, the better. The people who will not assimilate.

12. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

your KKK heroes turn violent:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-ku-klux-klan-rally-stabbing-20160227-story.html

Oh wait - everything is fine and cool when the far right does it. :roflol:

13. Fisherguy

Fisherguy Well-Known Member

You will have to excuse our ignorant conservative friends here in the States, who have such an interest in running Europe down, a region that doesn't fit their ideology. Almost none of them have ever owned a passport, and the closest they've been to Europe is watching a James Bond movie. My own son has worked in Italy for seven years now. His friends there all think this country has gone off the deep end, electing Trumpf. He's tired of being asked the same questions about that. At present, he has no plans to return to the U.S. Why would he want to? Except to visit us for a week or two. I certainly look forward to returning over there for a long visit.

14. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

This right wing myth was debunked on the forum numerous times but the bigoted far right haters continue to pretend it was for real:

Mass sexual assault in Frankfurt by refugees 'completely made up'
    One purported victim of 'sex rioting mob' was not in city at time of alleged attack

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ny-cologne-new-year-allegations-a7581291.html

It never ceases to amaze me how these right wingers, who claim to be ever so tolerant and unbigoted while always accusing libs of being bigoted and intolerant, continue to display such endless and relentless hate in this forum.

15. dixon76710

dixon76710 Well-Known Member

Im pretty certain he is in FACT A REAL PERSON! And Im not sure what you are even getting at. Fox didn't claim he was a government advisor.

16. smalltime

smalltime Active Member

Looks like he duped Fox. But it'll never be dropped by the libs.

They HAVE to jump on any little thing in order to maintain relevancy.

CNN doing a hit piece on Fox?

Talk about a stretch.

17. sawyer

sawyer Well-Known Member Past Donor

I'm curious to see how Bill deals with this tonight. Either he and FOX got scammed or CNN is wrong. I don't usually watch O'Reilly because he's an arrogant egotistical (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) that believes in AGW but I'll watch his opening tonight. Hey wait a minute, is this sweeps week? Are we being manipulated here?

18. sawyer

sawyer Well-Known Member Past Donor

19. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

They sure do. And now they have unassimilated migrants, doing the same on a soccer- free nights, too. Double the fun :)

20. smallblue

smallblue Well-Known Member

The reality: "We found some Swedish guy who would push the narrative we were trying to push and we made up a title for him".

21. vman12

vman12 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Sure.

35 grenade attacks in 2016. Totally normal.

22. Monster Zero

Monster Zero Well-Known Member

Yeah -

CNN - the news network that cheers on every war the Defense Industry can profit from.

CNN - who supplies all the massive lies, war propaganda, doctored videos, and Pentagon "yes-men" talking heads to do the CIAs dirty work. They epitomize the term fascist.

CNN should change its name to the CIA News Network.

23. Fred C Dobbs

Fred C Dobbs Well-Known Member Past Donor

You're quite correct. Children in Britain were being abuse for over a decade but the police and welfare departments refused to act for fear of charges of 'Racism' and 'Islamophobia'. The same thing is true in much of Europe and even criticizing immigration laws, in The Netherlands for example, is an indictable offense and could threaten entry to he UK.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

24. Fred C Dobbs

Fred C Dobbs Well-Known Member Past Donor

25. vman12

vman12 Well-Known Member Past Donor