Financially or Otherwise
We appreciate your support in making PF the best community possible. There are so many ways you can help!
1. PF really needs monetary donation. Click here to donate. Every dollar helps! We have anonymous donation methods, or you can use a credit/debit card or PayPal account. Donations do not recur/renew. You will receive Donor Benefits as a thank you (for $5 or more). Donations help with our ongoing and one-time costs. It costs a lot to keep this site running because we have millions of posts, and we rely heavily on member donations (read more here). Some Frequently Asked Questions about donating are posted in the main FAQ.
2. Please promote us on social networking sites. Most of these simply require clicking. Like us on Facebook here. PF threads and blogs also have Facebook Like buttons (near the titles), so please promote your favorites. Follow us on Twitter here. You can also bookmark threads on other social sites using the icons at the bottom of the page.
3. Tell others about us offline and online. Give them a specific thread link, or tell them about the site in general. Through email, chat, private messages, blog comments, etc. (Please don't spam other sites, though.)
4. Link us from your profiles, blog(s), and other web pages. We would love to be linked from your Google+, Yahoo!, Flickr, or other profiles. Even if a page gets low traffic, it helps us to be linked more times. Text links are wonderful and preferred. We have some icons and banners if you want to use those.
5. Sometimes our volunteer Staff misses something. Help keep an eye out for spam, posts that violate our rules, duplicate posts, and other problems.
6. Be active. Write blogs or posts. Start high-quality threads. Add relevant tags (keywords) to your content.
7. Welcome new members in the Introductions forum and help answer member questions elsewhere. Encourage members to Blog here on PF, post Albums, join Groups here, start Groups, etc. Post friendly Visitor Messages. Like their posts and Rep them.
8. If you have a business or organization, please contact the Admin about sponsorships and advertising opportunities.
9. Share your ideas for inspiring other members to help out. Share ideas for getting more high-quality members who will become regulars.