+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 289

Thread: US tanks arrive in Germany to help Nato defences

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default US tanks arrive in Germany to help Nato defences

    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38537689?SThisFB


    Very good. The more US tanks, soldiers, howitzers on Europe's soil - the better
    There are some a--holes in the world that just need to be shot. Mad Dog

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Throughout View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38537689?SThisFB


    Very good. The more US tanks, soldiers, howitzers on Europe's soil - the better
    Obama deploys the tanks to counter Russian aggressions that he completely ignored for years. Crimean annexation, Ukrainian occupation, Syrian intervention all went unanswered ... but, hack DNC servers and embarrass the party? Oh, not on his watch. Notably, Obama will deploy the tanks, leaving Trump to deal with Russian reactions. Thank god Trump's the right guy for the job.
    " Better to write for yourself, and have no public, than write for the public, and have no self.


    " A people that values it's privileges above it's principles, soon loses both."

  3. Default

    This last minute stand by Obama against the evil Commissar Putin would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic. He waits til he has 2 weeks to go in office to grow a pair?

  4. Default

    First two weeks free. After that be prepared to pay for them.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EggKiller View Post
    First two weeks free. After that be prepared to pay for them.
    Because clearly we get no benefit out of a free Europe that is in our sphere and not the Russians'.
    sputterman: "Aiding the enemy? If the truth aids the enemy then we are in the wrong war."

    Me: "When the people who teach our children, protect us from fires and criminals, save our lives when we're injured, and defend us with their very lives make less in a year than a guy who throws a ball for a living makes in an hour, there is something truly (*)(*)(*)(*)ed up with our country."

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EggKiller View Post
    First two weeks free. After that be prepared to pay for them.
    European Vassals are obliged to pay to the overlord

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lemmiwinx View Post
    This last minute stand by Obama against the evil Commissar Putin would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic. He waits til he has 2 weeks to go in office to grow a pair?
    I must admit Obama's end-of-mandate frantics cast a shadow on his presidency.
    "That was all I had to say"
    - Me

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MVictorP View Post
    I must admit Obama's end-of-mandate frantics cast a shadow on his presidency.
    he's vindicating himself after years of failures. If he'd only grown some balls eight years earlier, his presidency might have turned out fine. Obama is the sad tale of a liberal gone conservative, but once he understand his mistakes he longer has the time to correct them. very sad. He'll be remembered as the fool who turned wise, but too late. "atleast he tried at the end" will be his judgement.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Swedish Guy View Post
    he's vindicating himself after years of failures. If he'd only grown some balls eight years earlier, his presidency might have turned out fine. Obama is the sad tale of a liberal gone conservative, but once he understand his mistakes he longer has the time to correct them. very sad. He'll be remembered as the fool who turned wise, but too late. "atleast he tried at the end" will be his judgement.
    Alas, the truth may be even worse, as far as he is concerned: Sour grapes from Trump's victory, a thing I thought was beneath him.

    Too bad - I think he has been a good President.
    "That was all I had to say"
    - Me

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrincipleInvestment View Post
    Obama deploys the tanks to counter Russian aggressions that he completely ignored for years. Crimean annexation, Ukrainian occupation, Syrian intervention all went unanswered ... but, hack DNC servers and embarrass the party? Oh, not on his watch. Notably, Obama will deploy the tanks, leaving Trump to deal with Russian reactions. Thank god Trump's the right guy for the job.
    Fun fact: this is the first time under Obama that troops have been deployed to Europe to counter Russian provocation.

    Does the Rightwing memory only go back 3 months at a time or is blatant lying just the standard tactic now?
    Last edited by Questerr; Jan 10 2017 at 06:26 AM.
    sputterman: "Aiding the enemy? If the truth aids the enemy then we are in the wrong war."

    Me: "When the people who teach our children, protect us from fires and criminals, save our lives when we're injured, and defend us with their very lives make less in a year than a guy who throws a ball for a living makes in an hour, there is something truly (*)(*)(*)(*)ed up with our country."

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Germany, the one to help them all?
    By Nookz in forum Political Opinions & Beliefs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jan 15 2017, 03:15 AM
  2. Germany opposes Ukrainian NATO membership
    By Pronin24 in forum Latest US & World News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Dec 02 2014, 12:01 PM
  3. how the warm winter helps germany to crush russia
    By MarkusS in forum Current Events
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Mar 04 2014, 09:29 PM
  4. new anti tank weapons now arriving to Militants in South Syria
    By trucker in forum Latest US & World News
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: Aug 29 2013, 12:19 PM
  5. Germany plans tank sales to Saudi Arabia
    By Mad Conservative in forum Latest US & World News
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: Sep 15 2011, 05:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks