What can one say? https://www.christianpost.com/news/...ealth-problems-6-died-of-virus-alone-cdc.html The COVID Hoax is vastly more dangerous & deadly than COVID itself. Only 6% of coronavirus deaths in the United States mention COVID-19 as the only cause, while the remaining 94% of deaths with the virus had other “health conditions and contributing causes” as well, according to new data released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. “For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned,” says the CDC report. This comes to 9,683 deaths. Fewer than 10,000 deaths. We allowed the Democrats to destroy our economy and tens of millions of lives for this. Utterly disgraceful.