Planetary axis tilt causing weather changes-Artic, Antartica, South Pacific

Discussion in 'Environment & Conservation' started by ChristopherABrown, Feb 22, 2016.

1. ChristopherABrown

ChristopherABrown Well-Known Member

Global warming as a man made event appears mostly misinformation related to any effects seen in the northern hemisphere.

The northern pole has tilted towards the sun a small amount causing cooling on the Southern Hemisphere and warming in the north.

http://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/antarctic-sea-ice-reaches-new-record-maximum

The Fiji cyclone had record high winds.

https://weather.com/news/news/cyclone-winston-fiji-photos

Lowest temperature recorded in 30 years in Thailand.

[​IMG]Image
    http://www.bangkokpost.com/media/content/20140123/587391.jpg

"Despite Bangkok recording the coldest night in three decades, protesters still sleep outside under the stars at Bangkok Shutdown protest sites, photo of Ratchaprasong rally site on Jan 16. (Photo: Thanarak Khoonton"

http://www.bangkokpost.com/learning...weather-record-lows-kill-63-destroy-rice-crop

This while the North Pole and artic areas see warming.

http://www.sciencetimes.com/article...ge-the-earth-has-shifted-say-inuit-elders.htm

Here is a page published by someone actually measuring and compiling measurements of others.

https://axischange.wordpress.com

Clearly, the authorities of science, again, are not forthcoming with facts.

2. Darkbane

Darkbane Banned

well if the planet axis is tilting, I sure hope we don't have that magnetic pole reversal thats long over-do at the same time... north becomes south, south becomes north, now my toilet will swirl backwards and the tropical storms will blast midwest america...

3. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

Funny that I was thinking of a tilt in the axis yesterday. They say that the ice in Antarctica is hundreds of thousands of years old, and yet I keep thinking of the map of the Turkish Admiral Piri Reis, and how it showed the actual outline of Antarctica without the ice. The map had to have have come from a library in Constantinople... so was there a time when the axis was not where it is today?

The Greeks did say when they first entered Greece, that the Minoans/Cretans knew the depth of every sea in the world.:oldman:

4. Ivan88

Ivan88 Well-Known Member

If one had been observing the Winter and Summer equinoxes in the Northern hemisphere during the 1990's through 2006 or so, one would have seen the Sun sets and rises occurring, more and more to the North as the Summer equinox approached, and more and more to the South as the Winter equinox approached.

The present Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn are hundreds of miles closer to the poles than they used to be.
    These 2 Tropics are "...the most northerly or Southerly circle of latitude on the Earth at which the Sun may appear directly overhead at its culmination" in June and December. quote from Wikipedia

Hence, the Poles are getting much more sunshine during their respective summers, and much less in the winters.

At the Summer Equinox this coming June, anyone can check-prove this testimony by measuring the Sun's angle at Noon. If you live North of the old Tropic, the Sun should cast a shadow towards the North from a vertical object,
    If there is no shadow, or very little, then you are close to the current Tropic.
    If the shadow is towards the South, you are South of the Tropic.
    The old Tropic for the Northern Hemisphere went through the Southern tip of Baja California.
    [​IMG]

5. ChristopherABrown

Seems the flipping is over. Now it is only a wobble. But it did happen at least 4 times as documented by the geological record.

The Mayan calendar, a sun worshipping society had to have seen profound disturbance to interrupt their calendar, or create the "End of Time". And logically they must have seen it at least 3 times to see the cycle.

The Chinese, the Hawaiians, the Hebrews, the Cherokees all have legend of the sun rising in the west.

6. ChristopherABrown

Yes, that map of Turkish Admiral Piri Reis is an enigmatic piece of history. I do believe the map is a compilation of the Templars after being banned in France. But that would not explain the Antarctic land mass coast being mapped. There is perhaps a chance that the Templars sourced ancient Vedic maps or perhaps oral histories and transferred the data. The Hindi are perhaps the oldest people on the planet that survived intact the flipping of poles and turmoil that destroyed the continents of Lemuria and Atlantis.

7. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

Maybe the Mayans were pushed off schedule a bit by our use of carbon fuels.

The ice buildup in the Antarctic is ominous; if it continues IMO that in and of itself could cause the axis to wobble and finally shift. Maybe we should all be heading for the hills....

8. MMC

MMC Well-Known Member

Here is what the Inuits have to say. Since 2004 it has been harder to predict the weather, huh? [​IMG]

[video=youtube;AtG1paGpfv0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtG1paGpfv0&list=PL53fyNyuWlKb7AQXNPKzVaDS 1ycYpFoNJ[/video]

The sun is now about 2000 miles too far north in the summer shining in our northern windows and too far south in the winter shining in their southern facing windows at sunrise and sunset.

The orbit around the sun had possibly altered the direction of the angle observations and measurements of the abnormal position of the sun due to a significant shift of our axis in Dec 2004 is now verified. However, it has also significantly shifted again in the past year for the first time since 2004.

The stars the Sun and the Moon have all changed affecting the temperature, even affecting the way the wind blows, it is becoming increasingly hard to predict the weather, something that is a must on the Arctic.....snip~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtG1paGpfv0&list=PL53fyNyuWlKb7AQXNPKzVaDS 1ycYpFoNJ

9. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

Apparently Dr. Albert Einstein took the HAB Theory quite seriously.

It sure helps to explain why all that ice melted off the land based Greenland Ice Pack but we don't yet see any significant rise in ocean levels.

http://www.politicalforum.com/opini...conservatives-worry-about-climate-change.html
    HAB Theory and getting Conservatives to worry about climate change!

http://www.habtheory.com/1/100.php

Graham Hancock verified the statistic regarding how much ice is being added to Antarctica each year:

New Mexico biology teacher and coach Carl Cantrell has the best opening gambit for climate stabilization that I have read so far.

Carl Cantrell.
    Here is proof that his idea can work:

http://saharaforestproject.com/

10. jdog

jdog Banned

The earths axis has shifted many times in the past. There is a reason they find fossils of warm weather fossils in Siberia.

11. WillReadmore

WillReadmore Well-Known Member

How much does that cost?

Don't confuse this with issues of dividing the cost, or whatever. I just want to know how many zeros on the check.

12. Deckel

Deckel Well-Known Member Past Donor

It is already happening. Airports are having to renumber their runways because magnetic north has begun to move. Other than compasses being off, the reversal of magnetic poles really wouldn't be that big of a deal. It is not the same thing as the planet itself flipping suddenly.

13. Phyxius

Phyxius Well-Known Member

Axial tilt, sunspots and solar cycles have precisely dick to do with carbon dioxide and pollutant levels...

- - - Updated - - -

Two words: continental drift.

14. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

interesting theory, had not heard that one before

15. Darkbane

Darkbane Banned

I guess I should have added a little more to my message, there is a little group I belong to that studies what would happen, and there of course are slow days where people add jokes to stuff... and the one that always cracks me up is... "awww croikey my toilet swirls the other way"... and that becomes a world news story about the effects of a magnetic flip... as if thats the leading and biggest worry people have, their toilets... annually, magnetic poles shift slightly, thats not new, the new part is the degrees to which its shifting, thats what is estimated to happen before a complete change... but its not so much they will merely reverse, there is a chance it might end up someplace in the middle or at such a degree that would render a lot of life on earth, done... so its not the "nothing to worry about it" dismissal either, it can end ground life... good time to be a salt-water fish... the odds of this in our lifetime, almost zilch, but never the less its a real possibility and it might not be a 180 flip...

however there are actually quite a few effects that will cause problems, a lot of them are with animals who use what we'll call their internal magnetic compass to find mating grounds and all sorts of things needed in their life cycle... so its not just a simple "its no big deal"... there will be a lot of harm caused to animals like that, mostly in the bird category but other animals too are slowly being added to that list... now throw in all our electronics and jazz, which over time we'd recover from at a great cost but we could do it... in some ways it'll be like the year 2000 issue, where people predicted the end of some computers because they used 2 digit instead of 4 digit years in the code... and we quickly realized most software would continue working but we'd have to modify how we interpret that data... and in some cases it did stop working and we had to fix it... funny enough if you change the date of some phones (iOS), they stop working, don't try though, they really do stop working... but I expect it will be a minimal impact on most people, some devices will be completely useless, many will be updated just fine... and the natural replacement cycle of most electronics solves the rest...

however lets go back to the animals... thats kind of the key issue... the animals being discovered to use magnetics, might get thrown off enough to interrupt mating cycles and in turn reduce the fish population dramatic enough to cause a collapse in the food chain... which will ripple through many levels of that food chain, lucky enough most of us eat farm raised animals and crops so its not really a big issue for us... but it will impact a large portion of the world who is not so fortunate to have our resources... thats where I think the majority of the issue will be... starving people after collapse of the food supply... question will be, how long would it take for animals to recover, and could some species go completely extinct despite having massive numbers today? more and more bugs are being put on the list of magnetic sensing animals, if we lose bugs at the bottom of the food chain, imagine how far up that will ripple in our food chain as we depend a lot on bugs for pollination?

just saying... I meant it as a joke at first because I always giggle over the toilet joke, I just do, its silly but I do (imagine CNN with 24/7 coverage of toilets all over the world reversing flow)... but on the other hand there is a lot of seriousness to it also...

P.S. for the record, the reason the toilets "flow backwards" is because the jets on the toilet simply face the other direction...

16. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

The Israelis and Egyptians are already somewhat experienced in this sort of thing.

17. Deckel

There is no evidence that animals would be adversely affected by geomagnetic reversals--just theories about things like it could cause more volcanic eruptions and the ash could kill them.

18. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

Did you ever play with a gyroscope as a kid? They can suddenly switch axis with just a bit of force imbalance; it is scary to think how suddenly the earth's axis could shift in a similar fashion.

Some think a shift like this is what caused dinosaurs found with undigested greens still in their stomachs to be so quick frozen, by exposure to the coldness of space as the atmosphere was suddenly ripped off by the radical shift in axis. Anyone on the surface would essentially be wiped out by something like this.

19. Deckel

People can think whatever they want, but thinking is not evidence and the best evidence for the extinction of dinosaurs seems to be the six-mile diameter asteroid that slammed into the Yucatan Peninsula.

20. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

So you think the changing of the magnetic pole was just the shifting of the Earth's core?

What would be the cause of that? IMO uneven ice buildup on the poles could easily explain the flipping of the entire planet.

21. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Mebbe it's the beginning of the polar shift.
    :omg:

22. yguy

yguy Well-Known Member

Actually I remember it always resisting a shift in the axis of rotation; and I suspect inertial navigation systems wouldn't be worth much if gyroscopes acted according to your description.

23. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

Yes; it takes a certain level of force for them to shift, but when they finally do it is very sudden. Get one and try it.

24. Darkbane

Darkbane Banned

well studies have been done on bugs and other smaller things, hence why the theory is evolving into the factual world... we know the animals are affected by changes, and our understanding of that effect is growing more and more every year... its much harder to do on larger animals as the range of the effect is greatly increased, I mean some species traveling thousands of miles as a result... but so suggest there is "no evidence" is wrong also, is it proven beyond a doubt, no, but its tipping towards it and to what extent will that impact the animals, hence why I'm so fascinated by the research being done, its quite remarkable how little we know about many animals...

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/nature/magnetic-impact-on-animals.html

this is a good read for folks, even discusses one experiment where they used blind moles in a controlled environment and were able to shift magnetic fields, and guess what, they got the results they expected as a result of doing this, pretty amazing, now extrapolate this to other more recent experiments and we can assume a magnetic change would cause a lot of potential troubles if those animals did not re-home to those mating grounds, and you have what I suggest, a potential delay or collapse... so like I said, its not proven beyond a doubt, but the science is greatly leaning towards adverse affects... this isn't a tit for tat link vs link, its just a logical process and potential...

25. Deckel

Animals trans-navigate the equator. There are species in the north that are in the south. There is no archeological evidence that suggests that what you are suggesting has ever happened, yet NASA sees these magnetic reversals as "the rule, not the exception" and "The fossil record shows no drastic changes in plant or animal life." http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html