+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: NeoZionist murder of 400 kids commemorated in Gaza.

But why , why do the killing?

2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

3. Default

NeoZionism is outside of the law. Killing has become an existential necessity as a reaction to the doctrine's diminished stature. It's a fascist trait.
    Last edited by moon; Dec 29 2011 at 12:15 AM.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ, .. Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
    Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line, ..Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Omar Khayyam

Zionism is criminal by default.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    The Arabs were occupiers on Jewish land , they never owned the land and none can provided title for said land because they were migrant sharecroppers.
    I believe you-or it might have been someone else-mentioned that Jews have been indigenous to the area for 10,000 years. I don't believe I have seen any 10,000 year-old title deeds recently. Have you? Why might that be, do you think? Could it be because they are a modern invention?
    Last edited by snakestretcher; Dec 29 2011 at 02:32 AM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by spiellgood View Post
    What is ludicrous is that some people think rocks are not deadly weapons.

"Fair fight"? How many times has Israel faced armies dwarfing their own in size? Do you have any historical factual knowledge, or are here merely to troll?
    Don't be absurd. Throw a rock at an armoured vehicle, tank or IDF soldier in a helmet and flak vest and tell us how deadly you think that rock is going to be.
    Last edited by snakestretcher; Dec 29 2011 at 02:41 AM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by spiellgood View Post
    Wow, who knew israel had such power, all 4 million of those jews, making the world's 7 billion other people cower in fear - even the 1.5 billion brave muslims... What have you been smoking?

Who is israel "genociding"?

Ugh, another troll...bye bye....
    Here's a hint; put everyone you disagree with on 'ignore'. Then you can spend all your time talking to yourself and agreeing with yourself.

canada ca quebec

Quote Originally Posted by philxx View Post
    Oh the illumination Round WP as I remember on little paracutes ,I think the 105mm howitzer had an Incendary round ,we never used them so not sure ,something tells me I saw a ordinance manual that had WP Incendary listed ,could be wrong.
    Actually, in Grozny for example, one in 3 or 4 round of mortar fire was a White Phosphorous mortar round... Even though the Russian signed the protrocol banning its use against civilian target.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferax View Post
    Actually, in Grozny for example, one in 3 or 4 round of mortar fire was a White Phosphorous mortar round... Even though the Russian signed the protrocol banning its use against civilian target.
    Are you sure it wasn't one in six ? Show us your data.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ, .. Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
    Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line, ..Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Omar Khayyam

Zionism is criminal by default.

canada ca quebec

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Are you sure it wasn't one in six ? Show us your data.
    The Russians proceeded to bombard Grozny with artillery, tank, and rocket fire as the rest of the battle centered on new tactics in which the Russians proceeded to destroy the city block by block. White phosphorus rounds and fuel-air explosive Shmel rockets were used by the Russian forces.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_...%E2%80%931995)

In the December 1994 battle for Grozny in Chechnya, every fourth or fifth Russian artillery or mortar round fired was a smoke or white phosphorus round.
    http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...nitions/wp.htm

Smoke and white phosphorus rounds were very useful in Grozny. White phosphorus, which burns upon explosion, creates a smoke screen and, since smoke is essential for movement in city fighting, every fourth or fifth Russian artillery or mortar round fired was a smoke or white phosphorus round. The Russians point out a side benefit of white phosphorus is that white phosphorus smoke is toxic and readily penetrates protective mask filters. White phosphorus is not banned by any treaty. Tear gas grenades were also very useful in the fighting in Grozny.
    As for the protocol and treaties... Russia was in breach of the following:

1. Declaration (IV,2) concerning Asphyxiating Gases. The Hague, 29 July 1899.
    2. Protocol for the Prohibition of the Use of Asphyxiating, Poisonous or Other Gases, and of Bacteriological Methods of Warfare. Geneva, 17 June 1925.
    3. Protocol on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Incendiary Weapons (Protocol III). Geneva, 10 October 1980.

Especially the article 2 of the later.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferax View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_...%E2%80%931995)

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...nitions/wp.htm

As for the protocol and treaties... Russia was in breach of the following:

1. Declaration (IV,2) concerning Asphyxiating Gases. The Hague, 29 July 1899.
    2. Protocol for the Prohibition of the Use of Asphyxiating, Poisonous or Other Gases, and of Bacteriological Methods of Warfare. Geneva, 17 June 1925.
    3. Protocol on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Incendiary Weapons (Protocol III). Geneva, 10 October 1980.

Especially the article 2 of the later.
    But when Israel uses WP it's absolutely ok because they didn't sign anything? Thought so. And I love the 'side benefit' part...

canada ca quebec

Quote Originally Posted by snakestretcher View Post
    But when Israel uses WP it's absolutely ok because they didn't sign anything? Thought so. And I love the 'side benefit' part...
    Who's is the worst hypocrite. One who come out front and says that they will not sign a treaty and will use the weapon, or the one who sign the treaty and then use the weapon anyway?

If you don't sign a contract you can't be blamed for not being restricted by it.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast