Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 525

Thread: Everything you wanted to know about the 9/11 official conspiracy theory in 5 minutes.

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RtWngaFraud View Post
    When will the patrols stop patrolling and let some truth shine though??
    I love how the OCTA agents play dumb and deny it.
    five 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists on ignore.Reason? they lie when they are defeated and wont look at the evidence.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaEnigma View Post
    Maybe because you bought the whole 9/11 lie, hook, line, and sinker?

    Thatís a joke son, and if you canít get it, that you might actually buy a totally mythical animal like a jack lope, because you buy the totally mythical story of 9/11, then you are too far gone to grasp any reality.

    I could go through everything you post and spend endless effort countering everything you say, just like you try to do me, but what point would it serve? Will it change reality, no. Will it bring back all those people who died for nothing, NO.

    You want to waste you life sitting here trying to prove you are right, go ahead, I donít care. Itís no skin off my nose if some fool drives himself crazy trying to argue some idiotic point. I got better things to do with my life.



    Iím going to make this one last point before I go, the videos you posted are a great example of the whole problem.
    The first one is just an expanded view of the leaked video, and most people who look at it agree it looks like the size and shape of a missile or smaller air craft, a 757 would clearly be larger and more obvious.

    The second video is a confiscated gas station security video that basically shows nothing, and thatís why it was released.

    The final video at the Double Tree Hotel basically shows a view from the opposite side of the Pentagon, so again, we do not get a clear picture of the supposed 757 in any identifiable form.
    84 active videos on and around the Pentagon, and all we get are privately owned security camera videos if horrible quality at best?

    You claimed they released everything, so is that all you have?

    You claim there is clear evidence that flight 77 hit the Pentagon, and yet you cannot produce it.
    That is the core problem with your credibility no matter how much you rant about it.

    I could understand it if you feel strongly about this and it upsets you, but there is nothing to be gained by calling people liars and other derogatory names. If thatís all you have to make your argument in the end, then youíve lost the battle long ago.

    Peace
    No there are a lot of loyal Bush dupes that have bought 9/11 hook line and sinker but he KNOWS it was an inside job.His handlers pay him a lot of money to come here and troll the boards to try and derail 9/11 truth discussions.
    five 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists on ignore.Reason? they lie when they are defeated and wont look at the evidence.

  3. #443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 9/11 was an inside job View Post
    No there are a lot of loyal Bush dupes that have bought 9/11 hook line and sinker but he KNOWS it was an inside job.His handlers pay him a lot of money to come here and troll the boards to try and derail 9/11 truth discussions.
    If this was all a Bush operation, why hasn't Obama exposed it and brought Bush up on charges? Oh right. Your claims are nothing but (*)(*)(*)(*).

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot911 View Post
    If this was all a Bush operation, why hasn't Obama exposed it and brought Bush up on charges? Oh right. Your claims are nothing but (*)(*)(*)(*).
    Bush and Obama are on the same team.

    It's called (*)(*)(*)(*) the United States Team, their mangers are the globalists and corporate elites who donate millions to their campaigns.

    Their objective is to erase our borders, tax us into poverty, impose debt upon or children and turn the US into a 3rd world (*)(*)(*)(*)hole.
    They do NOT want to rock the boat, their self interests supercede the future of this nation and even the future of their childrens children. They are a DNA remnant of what their forefathers were. Sacrifice is not in their makeup or character. __________________

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10aces View Post
    Bush and Obama are on the same team.

    It's called (*)(*)(*)(*) the United States Team, their mangers are the globalists and corporate elites who donate millions to their campaigns.

    Their objective is to erase our borders, tax us into poverty, impose debt upon or children and turn the US into a 3rd world (*)(*)(*)(*)hole.
    To what purpose?
    This Speech is my recital.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10aces View Post
    Bush and Obama are on the same team.

    It's called (*)(*)(*)(*) the United States Team, their mangers are the globalists and corporate elites who donate millions to their campaigns.

    Their objective is to erase our borders, tax us into poverty, impose debt upon or children and turn the US into a 3rd world (*)(*)(*)(*)hole.
    Okay, this is a ridiculous mix of fact and fiction. Are you trying to say both politicians benefit from corporate money in politics? You make it sound like they're buddies or something. Money corrupting politics is a problem, but not the problem you're implying:

    Their objective is to erase our borders, tax us into poverty, impose debt upon or children and turn the US into a 3rd world (*)(*)(*)(*)hole.
    Why the USA borders in particular? Why not Mexico or Canada? If they tax people into poverty who will they tax?

    Keep in mind I'm not a republican/libertarian or fundie and I believe excessive money in politics is a problem. But your statement doesn't lead to understanding or solutions. It's just a mix bag of hysteria.

    And it's just a little bit off topic, fyi.

  7. #447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 10aces View Post
    Bush and Obama are on the same team.

    It's called (*)(*)(*)(*) the United States Team, their mangers are the globalists and corporate elites who donate millions to their campaigns.

    Their objective is to erase our borders, tax us into poverty, impose debt upon or children and turn the US into a 3rd world (*)(*)(*)(*)hole.
    Can't you come up with something better than a paranoid delusional rant you can't back up and makes no sense? Seriously. My dog can do better and he doesn't even like politics.

  8. #448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot911 View Post
    Can't you come up with something better than a paranoid delusional rant you can't back up and makes no sense? Seriously. My dog can do better and he doesn't even like politics.
    Shoot,my dog can do better and he doesn't even speak english!
    Out to the road,out 'neath the stars,feelin' the breeze,passing the cars.....

  9. Default

    So what part is NOT happening today?


    It amazes me as to how all you (*)(*)(*)(*)ing political geniuses who talk in circles and point fingers, are incapable of deviating from the dogma of the existing poitical BS and mass media hype.

    You are spoon fed your thoughts by those TV and radio entertainers, who make millions keeping you pacified and content with the status quo.


    Yup, I don't know what I am talking about, but sure enough I got you all coming after me like I just hit a hornets nest...funny...haha
    They do NOT want to rock the boat, their self interests supercede the future of this nation and even the future of their childrens children. They are a DNA remnant of what their forefathers were. Sacrifice is not in their makeup or character. __________________

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot911 View Post
    Can't you come up with something better than a paranoid delusional rant you can't back up and makes no sense? Seriously. My dog can do better and he doesn't even like politics.
    Do you carry life insurance?
    They do NOT want to rock the boat, their self interests supercede the future of this nation and even the future of their childrens children. They are a DNA remnant of what their forefathers were. Sacrifice is not in their makeup or character. __________________

Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks