+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Lawyers These Days...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Di Salvo View Post
    BullsLawDean,

Do you see the post and question appearing above? Would you please answer the question? Thanks.
    Obviously there are thousands of cases from a hundred years ago which deal with "embarrassing" or sensational subject matter.

My point was that we don't demonize a victim for being victimized.
    twitter.com/BullsLawDan <~ My Twitter (may be NSFW). Follow me!

"But it wasn't until he met his beautiful wife that he learned using logic and reason isn't enough. You have to be a dick to everyone who doesn't think like you." - South Park on Richard Dawkins

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BullsLawDan View Post
    And yet you claim lawyers are out for money... If he was, he'd be managing the deli.
    I didn't say this lawyer was a smart guy or a good business person. There are all kinds of people who are lawyers.

It's an overcrowded line of work. Too many lawyers chasing too little work.

Lots of lawyers make very little money, but still practice law because they don't know what else to do. Maybe they don't want to retrain for a different line of work.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BullsLawDan View Post
    Obviously there are thousands of cases from a hundred years ago which deal with "embarrassing" or sensational subject matter.

My point was that we don't demonize a victim for being victimized.
    The purported "victimization" of the plaintiff assumes facts not in evidence.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456