+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What will happen in Iran?

Default What will happen in Iran?

Nuclear Reactors in Iraq & Syria bombed precisely. What will happen in Iran?

Israeli Raid on Osiraq Reactor 1981 (short version)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX-iUqyUhfY"]Israeli Raid on Osiraq Reactor 1981 - YouTube[/ame]

Raid on Reactor (longer version)
    http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...2449224502914#

HB e-mailed the video, which I never viewed. The Israeli forces are the best. They have to be since they are surrounded by cutthroat enemies.

Back then, Saddam Hussein wanted to be the Caliph, leader of the Muslim world and perhaps more. He deceived America and the United nations. Deception is written in the Qur'an.

What bothered me in the long version of the video was the business that Jean Chirac of France did with his buddy Saddam.

George H. W. Bush, then Vice President, condemned Israel for blowing up the reactor. Many of the Republicans did, because President Ronald Reagan had been considering Iraq as an ally. When Reagan was informed about the attack he was shocked, but then said, "Boys will be boys."

Ten years later George H. W. Bush attacked Saddam because of Kuwait. Imagine if the reactor hadn't been removed — they would have faced a Weapon of Mass Destruction, and Desert Storm wouldn't have happened, or not as easily.

Son George W. Bush didn't want Israel to bomb the reactor in Syria. he was still perturbed about the misinformation about WMDs in Iraq. Israel government didn't admit to the bombing.

Israel destroyed Syrian nuclear reactor in 2007, leaked cable reveals
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/2...cable-reveals/

Now... Iran.

But Israel likely will not attack, not until after the American presidential election, November 2012.

“Let there be no doubt: America is determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, and I will take no options off the table to achieve that goal.” President Barack Obama.

Iran threatens action against U.S. - Reutershttp://<br /> http://www.reuters.co...eoId=229354533

After Japan, most nations utilize nuclear weapons as a political weapon, a tool for negotiations. However, I believe the Iranian mullahs and others might be crazy enough, fanatic martyrs, even if they are wiped out, to go further than just threats. The WMDs, maybe dirty bombs, might end up in the hands of terrorist organizations. Frankly, I believe no Muslim nation should have nuclear weapons. Theocracies are not democratic. Pakistan was a mistake.
    Last edited by Onward James; Feb 05 2012 at 10:36 AM.

2. Default

I hope they set off a nuke somewhere as it would give us an excuse to annihilate their population and end any possible threat they could ever pose in the future.

My Latest Mood: Amused

Quote Originally Posted by kenrichaed View Post
    I hope they set off a nuke somewhere as it would give us an excuse to annihilate their population and end any possible threat they could ever pose in the future.
    The Israelis have identified 22 targets all over Iran.. and most are deeply embedded underground..

They have said that they will require 1000 sorties ..

4. Default

Iran is headed towards death and destruction.

They've dished enough of it out, it's bound to come back like a boomerang...
    Last edited by RiseAgainst; Feb 05 2012 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RiseAgainst View Post
    Iran is headed towards death and destruction.

They've dished enough of it out, it's bound to come back like a boomerang...
    Its a loser's deal for everyone.. and a real doomsday economic scenario for the rest of the world.

Nobody wins.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Margot View Post
    Its a loser's deal for everyone.. and a real doomsday economic scenario for the rest of the world.

Nobody wins.
    It took Iran 8 years to conquer Saddam.

The United States and her allies took over Iraq within days.

The power of Iran is overestimated....extremely.

It took Iran 8 years to conquer Saddam.

The United States and her allies took over Iraq within days.

The power of Iran is overestimated....extremely.
    The US has been in Iraq 9 years.. 4500 Americans dead and 30,000 maimed.

Who won?

Read how the British took Baghdad in 2 weeks and got bogged down for 20 years.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Margot View Post
    The US has been in Iraq 9 years.. 4500 Americans dead and 30,000 maimed.

Who won?

Read how the British took Baghdad in 2 weeks and got bogged down for 20 years.
    You missed my point.

You missed my point.
    You missed mine..

Iraq was broken by two decades of war and sanctions before the US attack.

10. Default

Iranian military can be disabled and forced into submission with an air and naval campaign alone.
    Last edited by RiseAgainst; Feb 05 2012 at 03:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast