+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Prove that zero of United 93 was buried.

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NAB View Post
    Here's the thing 'fraud, this is the part where you provide some evidence backing your assertion.

    As it stands, the only thing your speculation proves, is that it's your speculation and nothing else.
    Okay...I'll play...I'm in the mood. Which SPECIFIC assertion do you wish me to provide some proof of? (knowing you'll never accept any, but putting that aside for humor's sake).


  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RtWngaFraud View Post
    Yeah...I suppose. Funny thing about a lot of videos though. They're often good at verifying or discrediting slanted opinions (or outright lies). Not always final proof, but certainly a "tool" in determining the truth (for those that are actually looking for it).
    Of course, they are never the ones doing the slanting......
    "Conspiracism is a particular narrative form of scapegoating that frames demonized enemies as part of a vast insidious plot against the common good, while it valorizes the scapegoater as a hero for sounding the alarm." Chip Berlet

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RtWngaFraud View Post
    Okay...I'll play...I'm in the mood. Which SPECIFIC assertion do you wish me to provide some proof of? (knowing you'll never accept any, but putting that aside for humor's sake).
    The topic of this particular thread?
    "Conspiracism is a particular narrative form of scapegoating that frames demonized enemies as part of a vast insidious plot against the common good, while it valorizes the scapegoater as a hero for sounding the alarm." Chip Berlet

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NAB View Post
    The topic of this particular thread?
    I myself, can't prove that it was, or it wasn't buried. I can only present what it is that the FBI was saying at the time. That what you want?
    Last edited by RtWngaFraud; Feb 22 2012 at 10:36 PM.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RtWngaFraud View Post
    Yeah...I suppose. Funny thing about a lot of videos though.
    I'll agree some of the videos about "truthers" are funny. That's about it.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by l4zarus View Post
    I'll agree some of the videos about "truthers" are funny. That's about it.
    Agreed...especially those with an official agenda. Hey man...you left off part of my response...did you know that? I know you didn't do it on purpose but...

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RtWngaFraud View Post
    Agreed...especially those with an official agenda. Hey man...you left off part of my response...did you know that? I know you didn't do it on purpose but...
    The fact that there are funny videos about "truthers" was the high point of your comment imo. After that it went downhill. Hey, you made a whole thread about funny videos,
    http://www.politicalforum.com/9-11/2...ksville-2.html

    no reason to go over it here.
    Last edited by l4zarus; Feb 22 2012 at 10:56 PM.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by l4zarus View Post
    The fact that there are funny videos about "truthers" was the high point of your comment imo. After that it went downhill. Hey, you made a whole thread about funny videos,
    http://www.politicalforum.com/9-11/2...ksville-2.html

    no reason to go over it here.
    Flamebaiting.

    I agree...no reason to do so.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RtWngaFraud View Post
    Flamebaiting.

    I agree...no reason to do so.
    Flamebaiting? Lol. Whatever you say....you started the thread.

    Next time don't ask why the rest of your bs comment isn't quoted when you know it's bs. That can also be called "flamebaiting".

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RtWngaFraud View Post
    You must see something I do not. Evidence of a plane seems to be missing. Lotta specs of something, and what looks to be the other half of the prop left on the lawn at the Pentagon. At any rate, no evidence of a plane being buried in any fashion. So, I guess you're on the side of the FBI being "incorrect" with that detail?
    Quote Originally Posted by RtWngaFraud View Post
    Okay...I'll play...I'm in the mood. Which SPECIFIC assertion do you wish me to provide some proof of? (knowing you'll never accept any, but putting that aside for humor's sake).
    And the irony just keeps getting better and better.
    How nice it would be if everyone judged their party by the same high standards that they use to judge the other party.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Prove that United 93 was planted
    By NAB in forum 9/11
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: Feb 14 2012, 08:36 AM
  2. Replies: 222
    Last Post: Jan 06 2012, 09:51 AM
  3. Replies: 55
    Last Post: Sep 23 2011, 08:11 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks