+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Australian politicians need to be replaced.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by culldav View Post
    I have not came across anyone a slippery as Bugs before except our local politicians. Something tell me Bugs might be a Labor/Green minion.

For someone even with a very low IQ not to see the truth before his face tell me he might be a Labor/Greens gopher.
    You don't like it when you are shown to be 100% wrong, do you.

Next time - you may like to research a little be shooting your mouth off. THen you could actually discuss something without having to fall back on insults without any content to back them up.

Quote Originally Posted by bugalugs View Post
    You don't like it when you are shown to be 100% wrong, do you.

Next time - you may like to research a little be shooting your mouth off. THen you could actually discuss something without having to fall back on insults without any content to back them up.
    I don't think you are a hippy bugs ,he \she is calling you a Hippy ?

no bugs is not a hippy.

Let Bugs tell us what bugs is or isn't.

i am a communist by the way!lol.

VOTE SEP [Australia]!Down with the political duoploy!
    Party's of the rich for the rich!

DEFEND Afghanistan ,STOP the debacle and quagmire DEFEND SYRIA stop the support for the 'rebel' TERRORISTS!
    Bring the Troops HOME!
    Workers of EUROPE UNITE ,No to DEPRESSION ,AUSTERITY and WW3!

http://www.wsws.org

3. Default

Politicians just cant be trusted.

The law surrounding politicals should change, if you lie in industry you go to jail, why should politicians be exempt from this?

Has Julia Gillard blackmailed the Media to cover-up her corrupt past? The Fairfax Media and News Corp scandal

http://kangaroocourtofaustralia.com/...-corp-scandal/
    There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than the carbon tax. dumbanddumber

"The cost, paid by big polluters, will be passed through to the prices of the goods you buy." Julia Gillard

"Australian households will ultimately bear the full cost of the carbon price." Ross Garnaut

"A carbon tax does not guarantee emissions reductions" Former Labor Climate Change Minister Penny Wong

Quote Originally Posted by culldav View Post
    You were born in Newcastle NSW. I believe the flag allowed in a members profile identifies to members where that member originates from. May I ask why you have no listed the Australian flag in your profile considering you were born in Australia, but have listed the flags of the USSR & Aboriginal?

Even the wording in your general profile: “…AustralASIA, Southern Asia” is fanciful”.

If you want to debate me that great, but don’t tell lies to forward your own beliefs and agendas. No where in my posting #97 did I state that I thought I “owned” any part of Australia.

You never addressed any of the comments I made, and you seemed to have went on a tangent about Australia political Governing System. That is good, as it would take us back to debating the original post, but combining that with other topics such as my posting #97 would just get messy, and that’s what you did.

If you want to debate the original posting topic - go for it!!
    Newcastle on Hunter not Tyne.Had a name before English colonial occupation ,so i am born to 2 places ,as far as the history of place .All born to this place have the same contradiction of history to deal with 200 years is not a long time let alone 109years of a new nation.

DEFEND Afghanistan ,STOP the debacle and quagmire DEFEND SYRIA stop the support for the 'rebel' TERRORISTS!
    Bring the Troops HOME!

5. Default

What will Australian politicians be replaced with? May I suggest dildos?

Quote Originally Posted by spt5 View Post
    What will Australian politicians be replaced with? May I suggest dildos?
    dildos are useful ,so lets try indicted criminals are treason to the people.this present ALP prime minister is beyond belief ,trying to make Australia little America without a bill of rights or proper constitution.

it threatens the existance of old common british law tradition and is evil in form and execution ,Circumstantial evidence and exestential ,post-modernist goobly gog.constructionist positivist liberal spew.

Bring the Troops HOME!

Quote Originally Posted by aussiefree2ride View Post
    We need to change our political system. For a start, we should be paying politicians more while in office, and nothing, or next to it to retire. Pay peanuts, get monkeys, but why pay caviar to retired monkeys?
    Hey,Bob Carr gets his NSW tax free premiers pension ,Consultancy fees from maquarie bank ,federal ministers salary and pension in 4years ,not bad wack that and all taxfree as being a Former state premier has its lurks and perks.

Bring the Troops HOME!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by philxx View Post
    dildos are useful ,so lets try indicted criminals are treason to the people.this present ALP prime minister is beyond belief ,trying to make Australia little America without a bill of rights or proper constitution.

it threatens the existance of old common british law tradition and is evil in form and execution ,Circumstantial evidence and exestential ,post-modernist goobly gog.constructionist positivist liberal spew.
    I have the feeling that it will win though, like it wins in every country, because the richest and most exclusive interest groups are aligned with it.

And as for the USA, the constitutional protections and the philosophies of the Founding Fathers are all history, in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by spt5 View Post
    I have the feeling that it will win though, like it wins in every country, because the richest and most exclusive interest groups are aligned with it.

And as for the USA, the constitutional protections and the philosophies of the Founding Fathers are all history, in reality.
    yep,where ever you look some result no matter if monarchy or republic ,military junta ,one party state ,the lot Universal government crisis economically politically ,ideologically and then some ,morally corupt as well as corrupted by money honey.

All,forms of capitialist Government bar none is now openly hostile to the Working Class .Goody!

Bring the Troops HOME!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by philxx View Post
    Hey,Bob Carr gets his NSW tax free premiers pension ,Consultancy fees from maquarie bank ,federal ministers salary and pension in 4years ,not bad wack that and all taxfree as being a Former state premier has its lurks and perks.
    Hey yeah! What a State Premier he was too, he should be penalised for his balls ups, not paid.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast