+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Rubio’s eligibility

1. Default

Rubio is eligible. Dumb as a box of balsa wood sledge hammers, but eligible. The premise is FOTL twaddle.

2. Default

leftysergeant;1061155424]Rubio is eligible.
    To leftysergeant: No he is not.

Enlightening you on Rubio’s lack of eligibility is not the reason I am replying.

Dumb as a box of balsa wood sledge hammers, but eligible. The premise is FOTL twaddle.
    To leftysergeant: Rubio is far from stupid. He is smart enough to get the New World Order crowd and the media behind him.

If you want a reason to put him down read his speech to the Brookings Institute. Note that Strobe Talbot is president of the Brookings Institute. He is known for a 1992 Time Magazine article:

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."
    Rubio even praised Joe Lieberman who is surely one of the slimiest, partisan, liberals to ever “serve” in the senate. Happily, he is retiring. It seems that the only ways to get UN-loving liberals out of the senate is when they retire or get promoted to higher office ŕ law Hussein, Biden, and Clinton. Conservatives should not do the same thing for Rubio.

NOTE: My disenchantment with Rubio began last September. See this thread:

http://www.politicalforum.com/electi...io-s-rose.html

Based on Rubio’s worldview conservatives and all Americans should run for the hills if Romney picks Rubio for vice president. Senators are there to represent their states not influence foreign policy. Senators get to vote on confirming or not confirming a president’s nominees. They also vote for or against a piece of legislation. Rubio’s foreign policy pronouncements are aimed at showing the very influential global government crowd he is on their side.

Not only is Rubio an ideal choice for the global government crowd he is a US Senator. The senate works for the ruling class not the American people.

Here’s the speech:

Sen. Marco Rubio's address on U.S. foreign policy
    by Sen. Marco Rubio
    04/25/2012

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=51090
    Last edited by Flanders; Apr 26 2012 at 01:48 AM.
    Flanders

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    For about the fourth time in this thread alone: HOW DO YOU KNOW?
    twitter.com/BullsLawDan <~ My Twitter (may be NSFW). Follow me!

"But it wasn't until he met his beautiful wife that he learned using logic and reason isn't enough. You have to be a dick to everyone who doesn't think like you." - South Park on Richard Dawkins

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post

Enlightening you on Rubio’s lack of eligibility is not the reason I am replying.

of course he's eligible. just like obama is eligible.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BullsLawDan View Post
    For about the fourth time in this thread alone: HOW DO YOU KNOW?
    He has no intention of answering you. Flanders treats this forum like his own personal blog. He refuses to engage in debate. I've reported his threads dozens of times to no avail

6. Default

I assume Rubio is eligible because I assume Rubio was born in the U.S., just like I assume Romney was born in the U.S.

I am consistant and demand that all candidates be treated consistantly. Birthers demand one standard of evidence for the black candidate..and another for every other candidate.
    The real harm is to our children. As long as we remain suspicious of the wrong people, predators will continue to have free reign to abuse innocent children. If they remain free from scrutiny because everyone else is focusing on gays and lesbians, more young lives will continue to be shattered and more parents will suffer the agonizing heartache of learning that they trusted someone who destroyed their child’s future.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678