Corpus callosum in women may have 30% more connections than men!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by DennisTate, Mar 21, 2013.

?

Do women tend to be better at multitasking than men?

1. Yes, I have gotten that impression over the year!

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No, this is ridiculous and chauvenistic thinking!

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. There are exceptions to every rule....my wife is one!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I know a guy who is so good at multitasking that I consider him OC!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

I personally am a guy who is not at all offended by the following statistic....and I am kind of wondering why it would be either surprising or offensive that women may have a significantly larger corpus callosum than we guys do????!!!

"The corpus callosum and its relation to sex has been a subject of debate in the scientific and lay communities for over a century. Initial research in the early 20th century claimed the corpus to be different in size between men and women. That research was in turn questioned, and ultimately gave way to more advanced imaging techniques that appeared to refute earlier correlations. The new advent of physiologic based imaging has altered the paradigm dramatically, with the relationship between gender and the corpus callosum becoming a subject of increasing numbers of studies in recent years. Both neurologist Roger Gorski of the University of California at Los Angeles and author/brain surgeon Leonard Schlain, M.D. have stated that women have 30% more connections to the left and right hemispheres than men."

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Corpus_callosum&oldid=427333904

(Incidentally this is one of those Wikipedia articles that get edited and re-edited by people who have rather vehement opinions on this topic. Personally, I figured out long ago that my wife could multi task far far far far far better than I can.....OK, I admit it.....I am terrible at multitasking)!!!!

2. DennisTate

For the record, I personally am convinced that a somewhat Theistic version of evolutionary theory that does not dogmatically rule out the implications of String Theory will play a significant role over the coming decades in breaking women out of near slavery like conditions in many developing nations!!!!!!

http://www.linkedin.com/groupAnswer...tID=114485801&trk=view_disc&ut=0c_oEShs_tSlE1

The Divine Feminine, God the Mother and Theistic Evolutionary Theory.

I have nominated Dr. Chaim Henry Tejman for the one million dollar origin of life prize.

www.us.net/life/

http://www.grandunifiedtheory.org.il/gender/g1.htm

grandunifiedtheory.org.il/fund/fund1.htm

grandunifiedtheory.org.il/fund/fund3.htm

3. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

I've never been strck by a car driven by aman who was talking on a cell phone, I've been hit twice by women similarly engaged. Probably does explain why men and women network differently .

ButterBalls likes this.
  4. DennisTate

LOL!!!!!

ButterBalls likes this.
  5. DennisTate

ButterBalls likes this.
  6. DennisTate

Yeah.... my wife and daughter are really good on their ipads or iphones..... or whatever they are called....... I prefer a desktop computer any day!

7. DennisTate

Just last week I noticed a woman driving astonishingly slowly….. sure enough…. she was on her cell phone!

8. Sanskrit

Sanskrit Well-Known Member

Women have far more economic power than men, and have for decades. Women have had more political power than men for some time as well. As far as "transfer of more?" That's a function of whatever individual earns power, not gender.

9. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

That has more than anything else to do with the takeover of the education system by radical feminists.

10. DennisTate

Strangely enough………. radical feminists seem to get offended by the type of statement that I quote in the O. P???!

A high percentage of them would probably be thoroughly annoyed by this theory:

http://www.politicalforum.com/scien...ionary-theory-divine-feminine-god-mother.html
    Theistic Evolutionary Theory and The Divine Feminine/God The Mother??!!
    The masculine and feminine thought and behaviour patterns may have a basis in theoretical physics.

http://www.grandunifiedtheory.org.il/gender/g1.htm

http://www.grandunifiedtheory.org.il/book/life1.htm

…Christian Adreason reports that duirng his NDE he got the distinct impression that the person who Christians call the Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit is none other than God the Mother!!!???

http://www.allaboutchristian.com/spirituality/

11. DennisTate

To a great extent this is true in the western democracies but this certainly isn't the case in the Islamic nations or in most of the developing world for that matter.

I suspect that a variation on Theistic Evolutionary Theory may play a significant role over the coming years and decades in breaking women out of near slavery conditions in the poor nations?!

12. Sanskrit

Sanskrit Well-Known Member

Women are not in near slavery conditions culturally anywhere in the world compared to men in the same circumstances. For every instance of abuse or lack of rights in Muslim nations, for example, there are male and female victims. For example, we hear of military rapes in the Congo fairly regularly, and that is indeed an atrocity, but what we don't hear is that the men are either enslaved, conscripted or killed in the same circumstances, not raped. The experience of the genders culturally and socioeconomically is far more similar than it is different, and this is true way back into history.

The "splitting apart" of what is almost always very similar cultural experience of the genders towards leftist, feminist victimization goals of solidifying their crucial young female voting bloc needs to stop yesterday. Let's say 20 people in a town are killed, 15 men, 5 women, and as a writer, I create a headline "Women Killed in X Village Atrocity!" towards political intent. What kind of ass would I be there? an egregious ass. Yet that's EXACTLY the feminist and govt-edu-union-contractor-grantee-MSM Complex intent in manipulating and spinning gender differentiation.

DennisTate and (deleted member) like this.
  13. DennisTate

Yes….. an astonishing number of young men have been taken as slaves and trained to be soldiers in many developing nations.

Even the way that monetary policy has been applied here in North America tends to produce a class of people who don't have much else to do other than to join the military.

http://www.politicalforum.com/opini...etary-policy-central-american-revolution.html
    Is it historically accurate that monetary policy was central to American Revolution?
    I am wondering if the following article is basically accurate or largely inaccurate historically?

http://rense.com/general66/nobeyb.htm

America Created It's
    Own Money In 1750
    How Benjamin Franklin Made
    New England Prosperous
    By Congressman Charles G. Binderup
    Copyright © 1941

14. DesertSands

DesertSands Active Member

Iv'e met plenty of idiotic women, plenty of idiotic men too. at the end of the day people are still products of their environment.

15. DennisTate

Yes…. but also of that subconscious mind of ours that could perhaps be termed a spirit or soul. There are some astonishing mysteries connected to that as well….. Have you ever heard about the research of Helen Wambach Ph. D?

http://www.carolmoore.net/articles/helenwambach.html

16. Ray9

Ray9 Well-Known Member

Women were given a brain smaller in volume than men and no penis. But they were made cute so men would take care of them. When the cuteness wears off they are very well equipped at nagging and guilt dispensation so men would die earlier from exhaustion from trying to please them mostly just to shut them up. Wisdom from Ray. It's all you really need to know.

17. Pred

Pred Well-Known Member

Why do Jewish men die earlier than their wives?

Because they don't want to hear the nagging anymore😀

It's funny because it's partially true, hehe.

18. DennisTate

I think that this also fits somewhat with the Dr. Masaru Emoto research.

I have to wonder if men tend to live longer if their wives or girlfriends have a more thankful approach to life?

http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/water-crystal.html

19. DennisTate

Yes........... total information overload........ my wife can multitask fluently in three different languages................. With those three languages she can figure out just about any language in South America or western Europe.........…

...… I do one thing at the time........ very very slowly!!!!

http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=407875&page=27&p=1065684404#post1065684404

20. BPman

BPman Banned

By multitask do you mean cook, clean & sew all at once? :nana: :roflol:

21. Pred

Pred Well-Known Member

In my experience men are far
    More efficient than woman and have less issues with office politics and in fighting. Women are catty, no doubt about it. Men try to one up each other but they don't want to destroy each other like some women I've seen. No different than high school.

DennisTate likes this.
  22. DennisTate

That is a good point! Our partly burned out corpus callosum makes us a little less concerned over what bothers so many women!

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking more along the line of contacting rose plantation clients in Spanish, German and English through phone, messenger and e-mail... but yes... those as well!

23. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

There is an old highlander saying: "Friends are good - in war". Says it all.

- - - Updated - - -

If women has any brains they would not have anything to do with us. TG, for the cute little dummies! ;-)

24. Pred

Pred Well-Known Member

I know this is totally NOT PC, but I'm married and work with a number of women, and when its their time, its a ^$**(@*( problem. It is so OBVIOUS and it does get in the way. Humor....GONE!!! Patience....GONE!! Obviously some women handle it better than others, but during those few days, it makes it very difficult to work with some people. If a guy is having a bad day, he's just having a bad day. You can actually ask, WTF is going on? But when its that time of the month, I simply don't even want to work with certain associates, which is kind of unfair as far as I'm concerned. God help you if you even ask what's wrong. They'll tear out your tongue=)

25. DennisTate

YUP......I am divorced twice.......... I actually feared for my life..... especially during three to five days each month!

My third wife........... is still reasonable even during that difficult week! We are celebrating our fifteenth anniversary today!

http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=438122&page=17&p=1065742846#post1065742846

Cool signature!