Black teens viciously attack white teen on school bus >>>MOD EDIT<<<

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by MolonLabe2009, Aug 2, 2013.

1. MolonLabe2009

MolonLabe2009 Banned

MOD ALERT

When is this crap going to stop?

What is wrong with these kids?

This nation is falling apart faster than anyone could have imagined.

Video shows vicious Pinellas school bus attack

2. HTownMarine

HTownMarine Well-Known Member Past Donor

Had he intervened and came to blows with the black teens he would immediately be tried for assault and be called a racist. Al Sharpton would call for riots and protests and the BPP would put a bounty on his head.

3. 10A

10A Chief Deplorable Past Donor

The school officials should be brought up on charges. Reportedly the three 15 year old teens tried to sell the 13 year old kid drugs, and the kid reported it to school officials. Why did school officials let these drug dealers get on the bus with the kid?

4. HB Surfer

HB Surfer Well-Known Member Past Donor

Why were the drug dealers even allowed in school?

This is insane. My child would be carrying a gun after that event.... legal or not.

5. Bow To The Robots

Bow To The Robots Banned at Members Request

"They are Trayvon."

6. Teutorian

Teutorian New Member

I advise the diversity worshipers to get a handle on this soon or else the American people are going to begin looking to people that will.

7. Oldyoungin

Oldyoungin Well-Known Member

They should put the boys clothes in the Smithsonian.

8. Texsdrifter

Texsdrifter Well-Known Member

It just a fact of inner-city living. I experienced it growing up in 80's and 90's.

That is one option but it is better to just move to safer location.

If the kid did snitch that is a no-no on par with child molestation in those areas. Right or wrong that is the way it will likely always be.

9. Osiris Faction

Osiris Faction Well-Known Member

And you would be going to jail, and your kid would carry the scars of your idiotic parenting for the rest of its life.

10. Osiris Faction

Osiris Faction Well-Known Member

So what happened to Florida being a bastion of conservative light?

Where's your stand your found law?

Oh wait that's right...this is a conservative strong hold and it's got all the same problems as the rest of the country.

11. HB Surfer

I would do life in prison if it meant saving my son's life.

He has been shooting pistols and rifles often since the age of 6.... he is 11 now and quite proficient.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Stagnant

Stagnant Banned

Ladies and gentlemen: the reason we have threads like this, but no threads about violence from any other race. Because some people want a scapegoat.

13. Texsdrifter

I know where you are coming from but it would be in both your sons and your family's interest to not go there. The bad guys have guns as well and will shoot up your house or catch him alone and outnumber him. If you have children either use private schools or move. I grew up in that environment you can not win just hope you don't lose to bad. I moved to insure my son did not have those experiences growing up. I fear no man but the thought of losing my baby wasn't even a option.

14. HB Surfer

Scapegoat for what? Help us out here.

15. HB Surfer

lol... I have places in Henderson, NV - Huntington Beach, CA - Costa Rica - I would never live in a place that is Democrat inner city. I am just saying that if I had to be in the atmosphere and this event happened to my son at age 13, he would be packing heat afterwards.

16. Texsdrifter

Really? I am not a fan of racial threads but the Zimmerman vs Martin threads have dominated this forum for a while now. This will likely not make it to page 50. While I am not up on german demographics we have a little bit more diversity than just different color hair.

17. Stagnant

Stagnant Banned

For all the ills in America. Sure, there's a higher crime rate among blacks. There's also a considerably higher poverty rate, and no other strong correlating factor that makes any sense. Every time I see a thread like this, I wonder, "what's the point?". The people talking here don't make random threads about crimes by white guys, and lord knows there's enough to choose from. And then Mr. >>>MOD EDIT:INSULT<<< comes right out and says it as clean as can be. The purpose is to shove individual events in our faces which, when viewed scientifically, don't lead to the same emotional conclusion. The purpose of threads like this is to say, "Black people are ruining America".

18. Stagnant

Stagnant Banned

Ughhhh don't even get me started. That cluster(*)(*)(*)(*) of stupid should have ended the moment Zimmerman was arrested, because after that it was a really straightforward "was it murder" case that shouldn't have interested anyone. I don't know how it kept going for thousands of posts for months on end, but I do know that it depresses me to know that the justice system equivalent of celebrity gossip can hold so many serious people's attentions for so damn long.

As for racial differences, there are virtually no significant genetic differences between whites and blacks that can be maintained throughout the culture, and most of the differences come down to a self-destructive cultural self-image and extensive poverty, with the former perpetuating the latter, and the latter reinforcing the former. But what do we learn from threads like this, or rather what do people like the OP and Mr. Golden Shower want us to learn? That black people are the root of all American ills, and that we'd be better off without them. Uh, guys, newsflash: attitudes like that are making it worse, not better.

19. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

Notice how a kid is described as an "it" by progressives.

AlphaOmega and (deleted member) like this.
  20. HB Surfer

The ills of America have to do with a degradation of morality; fatherless homes in black, white, Latino families. The reliance on an authoritarian government over self achievement.... it's a complete meltdown brought to us by the leftist ideology that teaches it's alright not to do your very best... that you are special no matter what... and that losers are rewarded with others' hard earned gains.

I would guarantee you those thugs beating on that kid are from fatherless homes that vote Democrat.

21. Brewskier

You're free to start as many threads on white on black crimes as you want. What's stopping you? Oh yeah, the lack of recent stories.

22. Brewskier

Explain why blacks didn't commit this level of criminality back in the depression when 1 out of every 2 blacks were living in poverty. Explain why Hispanics commit significantly less crime than blacks, even though Hispanics have a similar percentage of their population living in poverty and are actually more likely to drop out of high school and less likely to graduate from college than blacks.

Your next dance step would be to claim "racism". Sorry, the early 60's were a lot worse on that front, and they weren't committing this level of crime, then.

75% of black children are born into single parent households. Hispanics are in the 50-55% range, while whites are currently in the 30-35% range. There's your correlating factor.

23. Stagnant

Stagnant Banned

Actually, not only does "leftist ideology" say nothing of the sort, and in fact the problems have little to do with over-reliance on government, but you've completely missed the two biggest issues: poverty and culture. Well, not completely missed, but damn close. Specifically, the culture held by a lot of lower-class, poor black people. And while they may have misconceptions about government, removing government probably wouldn't make it better. At least not before making it a hell of a lot worse.

Well, there aren't a whole lot of sites like Drudge Report that spend time dredging up every story they can find, and I honestly am not interested in drawing an inaccurate picture of violence in America, or trying to pin all our ills on a certain demographic.

24. Teutorian

Teutorian New Member

Black crime has been a menace for a very, very long time now. The number of white citizens killed in the last thirty years by black crime has probably reached the point of becoming a Holocaust.
    I've been listening to liberals talk about it being due to "poverty" for over a decade. At what point does it stop mattering? Do you think, as the white population continues to drop, that we're going to care in the slightest what you say is causing it when urban black gangster culture becomes more and more feral every single year?

I believe white people are just about finished listening to liberal-lectures, so you better start making them a lot more effective.

BTW, isn't poverty the cause of black crime in Germany too? And France? And Sweden? And the United Kingdom?
    You detecting a pattern here?

25. HB Surfer

Poverty is caused by fatherless homes, getting pregnant before the age of 20 unmarried, not finishing school because you had no role models... it's all about family values and morality. You have no idea all the way over there in Germany. All statistics tell us the recipe for failure and success.