Germany gets One new Chechen village per week, is it good or bad news for Germany?

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by litwin, Aug 3, 2013.

1. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

is it good or bad news for Germany?

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/ausland/europa/migration-jede-woche-kommt-ein-dorf-12292772.html

2. KGB agent

KGB agent Well-Known Member

Certanly. Ground - for the peasants! Factories - for the workers! Chechens - for teh Dgormanz.

3. Pregnar Kraps

Pregnar Kraps New Member Past Donor

Are Chechens mostly Muslim?

If so, this news is bad for Germany.

4. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

they say so, but all who meet them knew that they just a tribal people..they use Islam when it suite them ...a good example slavery institution

[video=youtube;yJFcIV0QcdY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJFcIV0QcdY&list=PLQVeYEz38r5uhRaw_VQ0ek70 yRDuMQYgJ[/video]

[video=youtube;1o3-48FLpFA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o3-48FLpFA[/video]

5. Lien

Lien Banned

Yes they are , its perfect for germany , better than being conquered by atheists : )))

6. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

A very mixed feelings I have... most of these poor people are undoubtedly non-violent refugees looking for better life, just like Mexicans... And I applause Germany for the humanitarian gesture. Good for Russia, Belarus probably too is profitable in this flight in some way.

Not good for Germany, though. Soon as these refugees settle in and get some sort of legal status, they'll bring in their extensive families and will start adopting Germany to their way of life. Happens all the time. Hello, Islamic German Republic. Hello grooming gangs, kidnappings for ransom, bloody vendettas...

- - - Updated - - -

Not gonna happen. German Neo-Nazis hate muslims more then they hate everyone else, and love blood just as much. Hello civil unrest on the scale unseen, and soon.

7. Lien

Lien Banned

Mmmm , this is so scary . Thanks for warning : )

8. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

Oh noe, you took me off ignore? Quick! Put me back on ignore, I insist!

9. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

1) like Mexicans? you must be joking . everyone except (WASPs and Blacks ) likes them. how like chi-dags? name one nation

2) Belarus´...dictator Łukašenska has acted like the last European hero for years, he took money from chernobyl kids and gave them to fu&king fat capitalists. until now the illegal migrants (poor idiots , foolished by Hollywood) usually have ended up in belarusian deportation prisons instead of the dream destinations. do you know how much it has costed to this country which has ¨suffered like no other country in XX c. ? Belarus should gave to all opportunists 2 days free pass card instead and you will get 10 Chechen villages near you every week . with other words save chernobyl kids open borders with EU, until "franks"pay full price for all heroic years

10. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

really , the Muslim prayers?
    [video=youtube;Rcoj6VatJuU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcoj6VatJuU[/video]

11. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

some chechens think that they can play this game too

[​IMG]

12. Thehumankind

Thehumankind Well-Known Member

I'm quite sure they know how to handle it,
    they are the pioneers, and if I were a Chechen I would have second thoughts in going there.

13. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

you are so much right ...they dont know what they are doing ...those simple people

14. Mr. Swedish Guy

Mr. Swedish Guy New Member

Chechnyans have things the german people badly lack and sorely need: proverbal balls, a good birthrate, pride and confidence in their people and culture.

15. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

you really think that Germans dont proud of the own culture and people ? so in that case you have missed totally WW2

16. Mr. Swedish Guy

Does the west look the same to you know as it did 70 years ago? it has changed a lot. Germans and westerners aren't as proud of their own people anymore. Why else do you think europe is the only place that will have its population swapped ethnically and religiously in a few decades?

17. SyrianGirl1982

SyrianGirl1982 New Member

They not poor. Only poor on paper. Most don't work but engage in underground activities. Look at the houses they build in Chechnya. Chechens do not build cheap houses like in suburban American cities. They build solid mansions. Their living standards are higher than most Western countries.

18. Mr. Swedish Guy

I seriously doubt that.

I read on wikipedia that the average GDP per capita in the north caucasus economic region (I couldn't find gdppc of chechnya alone) was around 50% of the average for all of russia, which is $23k. Therefore we could say that north caucasus would be around $11-13k. The USA has $49k, UK $36k, GER $41k, and FRA $35k.

Chechnyans aren't richer than western europeans at all. In fact, westerners are generally three times as rich or more.

edit: and chechnya has been involved in conflicts recently. I'm sure there's a few mansions here and there for crime bosses and others, but checnyans overall are poor. poorer than the average ruskie, which is bad to begin with.

19. SyrianGirl1982

SyrianGirl1982 New Member

I told you on "paper" they are poor. Because none have any official income!
    Most Chechens do not work. Not because they can't find work but because they do not want to.

Just go look at any Chechen town or city, the quality of housing is superior to American standards.

20. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

The Northern Europeans are by nature racist, so let's see how far they can be pushed. If I were a betting person, I would certainly put my money on them. :wink:

21. Mr. Swedish Guy

So chechens get so rich by crime that they can afford to live better than the average american? And all this while living in the poorest area in the poorest corner of europe where there's been two wars recently and where there an ongiong insurgency.

No, simply no.

22. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

Uhhh! Those solid cement homes would crack in our winters, and they can't insulate from the cold the way wood does. This doesn't mean these million dollar mansions are solidly built, but the older homes were. We have homes that are three hundred years old. :oldman:

23. Mr. Swedish Guy

Being a northern european myself.. thank you :hmm:

Yeah, I think there's a very big chance that we might see the europeans regaining their pride. But they will probably go too far and let their pride turn to hate and go nazi. My point was that currently, they're all whimps which are happily replaced by other peoples.

24. Ivan88

Ivan88 Well-Known Member

Perhaps, the Chechnians will tear up Germany like the Germans were so fond of doing to Yugoslavia and more recently Syria.

25. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

you like many rightish swedes you underestimate efficiency of your state of governance... ask yourself why are nuclear engineers , lawyers , producers , etc. end up in malmö as taxi -drivers ?!. Chi-chi have the lowest IQ in USSR and the current generation like (all generations before ) have bought all their diplomas ...

[video=youtube;3X0GLl8vR8I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X0GLl8vR8I[/video]

how the heck they will make their leaving in Germany?