'Earth-size' UFO spotted orbiting the sun in NASA Images [Report]

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Marine1, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Marine1

Marine1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

It would seem this thing is real. What can it be? Could they be part of early visitors to earth that helped build the pyramids of Egypt. Could it be why some believe in God?

Scott Warring posted images on UFO Sightings Daily on October 25 and suggested that what he observed from NASA photos was evidence of a UFO that rivals the size of Earth. Reportedly, it's not the first time the unidentified flying object was seen orbiting the sun. Apparently, astronomers and officials in Russia warned about spotting UFOs of this size in the Solar System back in 2009.

UFO that rivals Earth in size spotted near the sun in NASA photos

UFO Sightings Daily
    “

"I check out the SOHO photos every day, and was fortunate enough to catch this massive ship as it was exiting or entering the sun. This UFO is solid as you can see. It is as large as Earth itself. Look closely at the surface of it. There are no flames or heat changes. Its color does not change on its surface...unlike the sun itself which has many mixing colors. Russian scientists alerted the world over 5 years ago to the UFOs that flew around the sun in orbits that suddenly make hard right angles and changes in speed. This is one of them."

http://www.examiner.com/article/earth-size-ufo-spotted-orbiting-the-sun-nasa-images-report

2. Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member Past Donor

It is the Nibiru conspiracy which has been around forever although its been coming up more frequently over the past decade. Every comet or blip by the sun or smear from the Hubble telescope is Nibiru coming for us.

I don't imagine this is any different.

If you want real UFO stuff look for the towers on the moon that NASA has deleted from all their images.

3. smallblue

smallblue Well-Known Member

UFO.....there is no flight in space. UOO ok.

4. wgabrie

wgabrie Well-Known Member Donor

There's a thing called the Kardashev scale that classifies civilizations based on their energy usage.

A Type II civilization may be able to do something called Star Lifting, where a chunk of a star is harvested for other uses.

Needless to say if it's Aliens, they are quite a bit more advanced than us. :alientwo:

On the other hand, I've heard of a comet passing through the sun before and surviving: Comet Lovejoy Plunges into the Sun and Survives, so maybe that's it. But, if so, I'm a little worried that there's a planet sized asteroid passing through the inner solar system. :omfg:

5. trucker

trucker Well-Known Member Past Donor

why would they orbit the sun and not focus on orbiting earth?? are they retarded?

6. smevins

smevins New Member

you know if there were another habitable planet around the sun that followed the same orbit as the earth but 180° from us, we would never know it was there.

7. Regular Joe

Regular Joe Well-Known Member

Haven't any of our deep space probes gone far enough out to see beyond the horizon that we are limited to from earth?

8. 3link

3link Well-Known Member Past Donor

Why won't Obama protect us from the aliens?

9. smevins

smevins New Member

They don't need to. I was making a joke. An antipodal planet could be detected from earth because our elliptical orbit with speed fluctuations would make it largely impossible not to be seen or detected by magnetic effects. Ironically, however, NASA did spend time looking for one just in case LOL. BTW they would not need to go out far enough. We have satellites that travel ahead and trail behind our orbit that have allowed us to fairly recently for the first time to see what was going on on both sides of the sun at a single point in time.

10. Nat Turner

Nat Turner New Member

I think he's hoping it's the tea party mothership come to take The Crazy back home.

11. Texan

Texan Well-Known Member

12. The Wyrd of Gawd

The Wyrd of Gawd Well-Known Member

Seems legit. I bet the space aliens look just like humans and speak excellent English.

13. AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega Well-Known Member Past Donor

Theyre probably waiting to pick him back up would be my guess.