Sarah Palin For President In 2016 Part II

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by PatriotNews, Feb 12, 2015.

1. PatriotNews

PatriotNews Well-Known Member

Sarah Palin's Citizen's United speech this year in Iowa. Watch it and enjoy. She drops obvious hints that she is going to run. Why would she be in Iowa if she wasn't? She has been going across the country building relationships and endorsing candidates. She has done more for conservative republicans in 6 years than Jeb Bush has done for republicans in the last 12 years. Jeb has done nothing for anyone so that is not a fair comparison.

I like the part where she calls Hillary and "old democrat".

2. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

I do believe that Sarah Palin could accomplish a lot by campaigning for the Presidency in the right way.

One possible tactic for her to use is to make Americans more aware of the Worgl, Austria economic experiment and how it affected many USA communities by 1934.

http://www.whatcomwatch.org/php/WW_open.php?id=717

Up here in Canada we pay exactly the same level of income tax if we earn one thousand Calgary Dollars as we do if we had earned on thousand dollars Canadian.

Theoretically......… a replica of the Worgl local money experiment could positively transform the economy of the USA.

3. DennisTate

Ms. Sarah Palin has star quality there is no doubt about it.

Anybody with that many loyal followers is in a position to initiate something that could make a massive difference in how America does business.

I suspect that the key to her success may already have been demonstrated in the town of Ithaca, New York.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ithaca_Hours

4. DennisTate

Hey Patriot News..... I got it........ Sarah needs to combine her efforts with Ford Motor company?!

(Just because this is in the humor section does not mean that I am joking)!

http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=394488&p=1064739842#post1064739842

Sarah Palin's Lincoln car commercial-

Theoretically..... Ford Motor company could initiate a plan to save the world!

Up here in Canada somebody at Ford had the foresight to release two cars with experimental carborateurs. The guy in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia who got one of them thought that the gas gauge must be broken and he took it in to the dealership to complain. Big mistake!

Somebody in Moncton, N. B. was much smarter. He got one of the same cars.... ( '70's, early 1980's)...… knew enough about carburetors to know that he had an experimental model that was getting astonishingly good mileage.

He refused to give the car back and Ford eventually paid him over five million dollars to retrieve their super car.

All of this could have been a brilliant plan to get you and I talking................. so that a few decades later when we finally clue to how much danger our environment is in....... We force government to void those patents that the oil companies have put on the shelf.... and do so for a greater good..... a much greater good.......... to begin to save the world from CO2 by putting out big gas guzzlers that actually get about a hundred miles per gallon.

This would be a much better beginning to saving the environment than a carbon tax?!

5. DennisTate

With a carburetor that can get nearly a hundred miles per gallon in a large car..... automobiles "Made in the USA" could again soon dominate the market!

6. k995

k995 Well-Known Member

What has she done then?

7. jackdog

jackdog Well-Known Member

probably to promote her brand which has made her a buttload of money, not that there is anything wrong with that. She should thank the liberals, she has raked in millions due to their irrational hate. She would be forgotten about by now if it wasn't for the liberal stream of hate directed at her every time she shows up somewhere

but in answer no she is not going to run anywhere except to the nearest bank to deposit her appearance checks

8. Bluesguy

Bluesguy Well-Known Member Donor

We dont use carburetors anymore, not very efficient compared to modern fuel injection.

9. Dale Cooper

Dale Cooper Well-Known Member

Fuel efficiency be damned. When you pay 3 to 4 times more for a car than you should, you'd have to do one helluva lot of driving to make up the difference. The price tag on cars these days is obscene. I'll take a carburetor any old day if it cuts the cost of the car as opposed to more fuel efficient.

10. REPUBLICRAT

REPUBLICRAT Well-Known Member

I agree 100% Though as much as I would like to see her go away forever, the left do score points every time she speaks. They will continue to try to keep her relevant to a degree.

11. justonemorevoice

justonemorevoice Well-Known Member

Go sarah, go sarah.

12. anomaly

anomaly Active Member

I'm still praying to any god that will listen to please, please, please make Sarah run... and choose Michele Bachmann as her running mate!!

I will start worshiping any god that can answer this sincere prayer of mine!

Trust me when I tell you that there is no one, and I do mean no one, on this forum that wants this more than me!

13. justonemorevoice

Hmmmm, Hades is a sorta god. Lol.

14. anomaly

anomaly Active Member

And I'll praise him all the days of my life if he will only answer this sincere prayer of mine!

15. PatriotNews

Stay tuned, Sarah's CPAC 2015 video to be posted soon.

16. publican

publican Banned

She's a clown.

17. justonemorevoice

Ahmm, youre going (*)(*)(*)(*) her worshippers off. Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Im picturing on your knees praying at an altar of her.

18. publican

publican Banned

Again? ;)

19. Natty Bumpo

Natty Bumpo Well-Known Member

This is a very sad thread.

Seeing its title, one cannot help but be reminded.

[​IMG]

20. anomaly

anomaly Active Member

I swear I'll do it!

21. anomaly

anomaly Active Member

OOOoo I can't wait! Please post it ASAP for all us fans!!!!

I'm willing to sign up now to get her to run and declare Bachmann as her running mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh please god (any that will listen) oh please, please, please let her run!!!!!!

22. jackdog

jackdog Well-Known Member

why does anyone still want to pretend that Palin is still relevant is beyond me. I guess they are either bored and just want to troll or stupid beyond belief

23. PatriotNews

Here is the full speech that :clapping::clapping:Sarah Palin:clapping::clapping: made. Enjoy everybody!!! Even the haters cannot criticize one word of this speech for sure!

[video=youtube;vY1ReKPhYHI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY1ReKPhYHI[/video]​

24. PatriotNews

What don't you like about her? Or are you just one of the misogynistic bully haters?

I don't get it?

Done. I don't know why you think Bachmann needs to be her running mate except that you hate women and think you are funny.

Haters are gonna hate. You just hate her because you know she is a threat to your goddess Hillary.

25. publican

publican Banned

She's a hustler and a con artist who plays suckers for all she can get from them. Or are you easily taken in by cheap makeup and a simple mind?