Could we Canadians STOP the Iran deal?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by DennisTate, Jul 23, 2015.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

I am reading an article right now that theorizes that we Canadians...… might just be able to influence events in the USA to the point where by speaking out we actually STOP the obviously flawed Iran deal???????

I find it a little hard to imagine that we Canadians could have that much of an effect....... but then I remember the G-8 meetings from back in 2011 and................. wow!

2. DennisTate

Here is a little reminder of what P. M. Stephen Harper and his team accomplished back in 2011.....just to give you some context for all this!

On Israel, Harper stands alone at G8 summit - The Globe and Mail

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...per-stands-alone-at-g8-summit/article4263322/

3. Micketto

Micketto New Member Past Donor

I thought you came down on the liberal side of things.

Why don't you want Iran to have the money, the means, and the reasons, to build nukes ?

You'd never make it here in the US democratic party ;)

4. BestViewedWithCable

BestViewedWithCable Well-Known Member

As an American, I appreciate your effort, but obama wont even listen to us, so I doubt Canadians will have much success.

Give it a shot, Ill keep my fingers crossed.

5. DennisTate

I am of the belief that "universal salvation" is not merely some sort of spiritual idea that applies to us after our physical bodies cease to function but........ it also has an application in the magnitude of a social safety net.......... national/ universal basic health care......… national/ universal basic education/ literacy........... but.......... my belief in all seven billion people having a soul - spirit deep within them that is "good"...… does not preclude my noticing that people who build up really terrible habits...… have a tendency to continue in those habits for years...… and even decades.... . even after they make some sincere efforts to make some positive changes???!

The leadership of Iran........ frankly...… have some TERRIBLE habits......… and they are just not on the same page as I am......… regarding their view of the probable place that the United States and Israel have in future events.

I don't want to see Iran have nukes because I feel that the leadership of Iran is so pumped up on hatred of Israel, Jews and Americans..... that they might just use them on Israel first....... and on America later!

We should not underestimate our opponents!

6. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

No, Canada cannot stop the Iran deal.

The protest in Toronto was a JDL organized event that saw less than 150 people demonstrate. Not the ground swell of support that would necessitate Harper sticking his nose into things in an attempt to gum up the works.

I continue to be amazed at those that believe that NO DEAL is better than A DEAL negotiated by the 5 most powerful nuclear nations on earth and Iran.

And the $150Billion is Iran's money. Its not a "windfall" its giving them back their own money.

NO DEAL means Iran continues on its merry way. No DEAL means war to stop them. Of course there are those that believe war is a great solution.

7. DennisTate

P. M. Stephen Harper altered the course of future events back in 2011..... He certainly might just do it again...… and he is facing an election in October of 2015...........

Back in 2008 I cast my ballot for Green Party Leader Ms. Elizabeth May. She personally responded brilliantly to my 2008 campaign writing.

BankingSystemsFlaws.blogspot.ca/

She agreed that investment in turning deserts green was one important part of a full response to stabilization of the climate....... and she agreed that Central - Nova had the potential to have an influential film industry.

Although at that time I could not fully agree with her faith in a carbon tax or cap and trade system...… I really got the feeling that she was doing her best to attempt to make life better for our kids and grandchildren...… and I wasn't certain that perhaps she might actually be correct but..................… I also have to admit that I get a lump in my throat each time I read about some of the things that her arch-rival P. M. Stephen Harper does........ His policies .... toward the nation of Israel........... and toward Iran.......... are both wise as well as courageous........ and I suspect that when we come to understand non-linear time we may find out that what he did back in 2011 saved the lives of hundreds....... if not thousands..... if not tens of thousands of Palestinians because their leadership.............. are not looking at their situation very logically????!

The political leadership of the P. A. have gotten rid of about 85% of Palestinian Christians......… and they expect that nobody will notice this??????????

P. M. Stephen Harper really deserves credit for what he did back in 2011...… and he is the perfect person to send to Israel with a proposal for a massive increase in Canada - Israel - Jordan cooperation.........… that could make Jordan and Israel appear almost like one nation???????????????????

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...s-p-m-brokering-jordan-israel-peace-deal.html

meditate on Canada's P. M. brokering Jordan - Israel peace deal?

I know that many of you pray or meditate so please

pray that P. M. Stephen Harper initiate a peace deal between Jordan and Israel?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a member of a different Canadian political party but……… I have to admit that P. M. Stephen Harper is for good reason regarded as a rather "Davidic" figure by a high percentage of Israelis.

What he did for Israel back in 2011 at the G-8 was one of the most courageous and wise acts by a political leader that I have seen since I began to watch world events back in the '70's!

8. Tommy Palven

Tommy Palven Active Member Past Donor

I hope that you can't stop the deal. (But Anne Murray is terrific.)

9. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's pretty funny. Obama intentionally puts America in the worst place possible, and now we need to rely on Canada to help us.

Well, it's better than nothing. I hope it works! The US Democrats will thank you later...

10. DennisTate

Thank you for making me aware of this important point..... that the 150 billion is their own money being released back to them....... I didn't know that...............… I try my best to be objective but....... your President has left me scratching my head as to which side he is actually cheering for???!!!

It seems to me that some influential teachers and mentors from his youth have managed to get him into far too much anger at America................. He seems to view the negative mistakes America has made..... and doesn't seem to fully grasp the practical side to what America has done.......

Over in this other discussion...… I wasn't kidding when I expressed that America's Democratic Party desperately needs somebody who can lead them out of a less than stellar attitude...…

http://www.politicalforum.com/elect...on-brinkley-v-p-2016-presiden-usa-2024-a.html

Dannion Brinkley for V. P. in 2016 and President of the USA in 2024.

Two time near death experiencer Dannion Brinkley has no idea that I am doing this….. but I do believe that when he eventually reads this discussion he will at the minimum seriously consider my offer.

I believe that his Twilight Brigade is one of the most seriously cool charities that has recently been created in the United States.

I am of the opinion that what Mr. Dannion Brinkley was shown about the future of the Middle East, along with his background in the military, uniquely prepare him to become Vice President and later on President of the United States.

....I try my best to be objective…………. but I have to admit that if I was American I would strongly tend to vote G. O. P.

But…….. I do believe that people on the political left are correct about many issues that we conservatives laugh at……….. Dannion Brinkley impresses me as somebody who has the potential to LEAD America's Democratic Party out of her ego trip…….. feeling of superiority……… disdain for everbody who disagrees with you…… even on small points……. and a tendency to approach subjects in a manner that impresses many of us as being impractical, too idealistic and too perfectionist.

I have no idea which party he might choose if he does agree to my offer…… .which is….. to create a facebook page and group with the same name……"Dannion Brinkley for V. P. in 2016 and President of the USA in 2024."

If Dannion Brinkley were to choose to join America's Democratic Party…. he might just assist her to break out of her rather Richard Dawkins Ph. D. approach to people who are spiritually inclined……. which is a dangerous mentality for a political party to get into.
    If Senator Hillary Clinton were to choose Dannion to serve as her Vice Presidential candidate……. the atmosphere in Washington would be significantly positively altered.

Here is a good example of me…… trying my best to assist liberals and conservatives to take a step or two toward each other……. at least on a few major issues.

http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...rals-more-intelligent-than-conservatives.html
    Why Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives

11. DennisTate

My primary objective may be to alter....... the application of the deal...… by combining it with a massive diplomatic and economic outreach to the nation of Jordan!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/dann...eans-from-rising-ocean-levels/642434499224784

The Sahara Forest Project and saving New Orleans from rising ocean levels.
    The world highest tides occur in Canada's Bay of Fundy between Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and the State of Maine.

The difference between low tide to high tide near where I live in Nova Scotia is only a little over one meter.

Near Truro, N. S. and Moncton, N. B. the difference between low tide to high tide is fifteen to seventeen meters.

If ocean levels rose by an average of thirty centimetres would high tides be up by 4.5 meters along parts of the Bay of Fundy? The way the Bay of Fundy is shaped it tends to FUNNEL tidal waters.

30 cms x 15 = 450cms or 4.5 meters.

There are 143,000 acres of very productive farmland along the Fundy that are protected by dikes. This land is arguably the most vulnerable land in the world to the threat of rising ocean levels?

EVERY CUBIC METER OF OCEAN WATER THAT IS DESALINATED AND ADDED TO THE WATER TABLE OF JORDAN, will NOT be on top of New Orleans, New Jersey, parts of Florida, islands in the Caribbean, Bangladesh, The Netherlands or those 143,000 acres along the Bay of Fundy.

12. Jonsa

I see you have drunck the Koolaid too. this notion that some how Obama hates America is STOOOPID and is just partisan rhetoric.

Remember his severest critics don't even think he's an American, not to mention that he is a Marxist and atheist bent on destroying America. More emotionally driven partyism and ignorance.

BTW, he isn't my president. I am a Canadian.

13. DennisTate

I honestly like to pass on something positive when I find it.

For example...... I really do believe that President Obama's older half brother Malik Obama deserves a great deal of credit for his courageous stance on a controversial topic.......

http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...obama-one-worlds-most-courageous-muslims.html
    Is Malik Obama one of the worlds' most courageous Muslims?
    In my opinion.....YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Obama’s Brother in Support of Third Temple Built in Jerusalem

endtimeheadlines.org/temple-mount/obamas-brother-in-support-of-third-temple-built-in-jerusalem/

There is a possible connection between this topic with that increased level of free trade between Canada and Israel.

14. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Glick, Netanyahu and Harper?? Are you kidding me?

If you want to derail the possibilities of a diplomatic solution, suit up and go fight against Iran.. That's what Bibi wants anyway.. Why would you carry water for the Likud's intractable paranoia?

15. DennisTate

A powerful case can be presented that, in this particular case, at this time, the diplomatic solution that President Obama's advisors want....... may be somewhat like......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neville_Chamberlain

16. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Your outrageous fantasy of saving New Orleans from rising sea levels is absolutely dumb... Malik is an ignorant opportunist... and massive economic outreach to Jordan is another pipedream.. Harper sounds like an idiot and one of the world's foremost sell-outs.

17. Denizen

Denizen Well-Known Member

Are Canadians relevant? Do Canadians have an opinion? These questions need to be addressed before the title of this topic can be considered.

18. DennisTate

So..... is this because you think that Jordanians lack the work ethic or skill set necessary to apply Permaculture type projects around the larger Sahara Forest Project facilities as they are built?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzTHjlueqFI
    Greening the Desert with Geoff Lawton, Original and Update: 1 of 4
    (69,993 views)

http://www.politicalforum.com/opini...saving-new-orleans-florida-rising-oceans.html
    ...... Or.... do you believe that this ancient Islamic prophecy is false?

http://www.angelfire.com/moon2/koran/index.blog?topic_id=1021110

19. DennisTate

Well....... Dannion Brinkley did give me...... (a Canadian)..... permission to initiate a Facebook group and page...... dedicated to finding out if the support might be there for him to mount a campaign for the office of POTUS?

https://www.facebook.com/DannionBrinkley4President2016
    Dannion Brinkley for President 2016.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1681785685374324/

.... and my theory that this could result in a transformation in the G. O. P. as well as in the Canadian Conservative Movement............ could perhaps turn out to be valid?????!

http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...mpaign-gains-momentum-g-o-p-can-reformed.html
    If Dannion Brinkley's campaign gains momentum.... the G.O.P. can be reformed!
    In my opinion...… The Democrats and G. O. P. are too divided......… if they can find more common ground to cooperate on...… they would become somewhat more polite to each other...… and the stage would be set for significant progress.

There is a near death experiencer who is willing to campaign for the office of POTUS and if his campaign gains momentum...… and if his desire to team up with Donald Trump comes to pass........... the most bigoted members of the G. O. P. could well confront information that will transform how they view the LGBT community???!

.........Because Dannion is himself a near death experiencer he can immediately understand the deep wisdom in the following statements by another near death experiencer. These few paragraphs have the potential to reform the most bigoted of G. O. P. voters....... which will greatly decrease the animosity that many Republicans and Democrats have for each other.

http://www.near-death.com/andreason.html#a11

20. Denizen

Denizen Well-Known Member

I know Canadians are very apologetic people and with good cause. However, Canadians are generally invisible and have no evident opinion on any serious issue.

21. DennisTate

Our winters are so nasty............... that we have to be somewhat careful....... to not grievously offend our neighbours...... just in case we end up staying with them during a blizzard or ice storm or extended period of the power being out!

It is the fault of our climate that we tend to be polite.... I betcha Alaskans are just as polite as the average Canadian!

22. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

i want peace with Iran, but this 24-day thing with suspected sites, is just crap.

we may need to kill this deal, with Canada's help.

23. Wake_Up

Wake_Up New Member

It's the fault of man, causing "climate change" which is making your winters more harsh (because global warming means colder winters)...

Blame the world, blame everyone else.

Hell, our "president" does.

24. Wake_Up

Wake_Up New Member

That may be, but whomever convinced a large population of democrats to live in a city set below sea level, in an area frequently ravaged by hurricanes is a damned genius.

DennisTate and (deleted member) like this.
  25. Jonsa

An older half brother he has met once or twice? Malik Obama would be a complete non-entity if it wasn't for his famous half brother. His opinions and perspective are of no more value than any of ours.

Increased trade between Canada and Israel can be ascribed to ECONOMICS and our free trade agreement, which coincidentally is being "modernized" as we speak.