Japan has Street Protests, Record #

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Moi621, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Moi621

Moi621 Well-Known Member Past Donor

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/japan-anti-war-protests_55e30525e4b0aec9f3538e9e?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Tens Of Thousands Protests Outside Japan's Parliament

The biggest protest in the country in years.
    Japan.jpeg
    It's the Russians fault I tell ya.
    Truth is NOT.
    Tens of thousands of protesters gathered near Japan's parliament building on Sunday to oppose legislation allowing the military to fight overseas, the latest sign of public mistrust in Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's security policy.

Sure. I agree. Japan's security rests in an American Tax Payer supported, cradle.
    And similar to America's hat, :flagcanada: letting Americans pay for their security is, Oh So Convenient.

Rather than Japanese taking part in foreign wars as if they were Americans,
    We should tax them for their "security", and :flagcanada: and EuroLand too.​
    :rant:

Pax Americana
    How Long Can It Last.
    Ref.: Pax Britannia and Pax Roma
    Tax Them for the effort.

Moi :oldman:

r > g

View attachment 37534
    Be honest and declare "it" and
    American Protectorate!

2. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

3. Texas Republican

Texas Republican Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yes, the American taxpayer has been providing Japan and many other countries with free national defense since 1945.

Americans are the most generous and stupid people on the planet. While all of those countries have upgraded their infrastructure at our expense, the American infrastructure has deteriorated.

Does anyone see this changing anytime soon? I don't. Why would Japan pay for its defense when they can get it for free?

4. DennisTate

Yes............... we non- Americans really should be more thankful for the fact that America did an excellent job of setting up the world for the fall of the Iron Curtain.

Also......... I saw the statistic that 53 or so terrorist attacks were prevented in New York alone since 9-11. If those guys had not been stopped by American law enforcement forces...... who knows what other nations they might have hit as well.

http://www.heritage.org/research/re...ontinued-lessons-in-domestic-counterterrorism

5. Moi621

I doubt preferred
    rather pressured to purchase it.

And how's it all relate to Japan's demonstrations against deployments to foreign wars anyways

6. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

I have to admit you are right. Americans are generous when it comes to NGO's and regime changes and stuff, and also arming nations to kill one another off, and they are stupid when it comes to accepting MSM propaganda and stuff.

I think it was ten years ago, when Japan, S. Korea, and Philippines, felt America was being much too generous, and it was time for Washington to pack up and go....but then it happened.

China wanted an agreement on where the demarcation lines should be concerning the territorial waters of the South China Seas...and Japan, S. Korea and Philippines cried in unison: "Don't go, don't go, don't go. We can't deal with China in a position of weakness."

Greedy bunch of idiots, they are all going to end up in a war.

7. DennisTate

Undoubtedly there would be some pressure involved but........... AboveAlpha presents a pretty powerful case that the F-35 and the F-22 Raptor's technology is in another league altogether from the competition.

http://www.politicalforum.com/lates...ing-russia-actually-abandoning-dollar-54.html

8. DennisTate

Moi621....... for the past few months I have been wrestling with perhaps the strangest idea that I have ever had in my life.......... perhaps Canada and America, in this time line that we are now in, could play out the role of.......
    Revelation 13:4
    "And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?"

Revelation 13:7
    "And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations."

Now.... when it comes to making war with the saints.................. I was thinking something along the line of........

http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...mpaign-gains-momentum-g-o-p-can-reformed.html
    If Dannion Brinkley's campaign gains momentum.... the G.O.P. can be reformed!
    In my opinion...… The Democrats and G. O. P. are too divided......… if they can find more common ground to cooperate on...… they would become somewhat more polite to each other...… and the stage would be set for significant progress.

There is a near death experiencer who is willing to campaign for the office of POTUS and if his campaign gains momentum...… and if his desire to team up with Donald Trump comes to pass........... the most bigoted members of the G. O. P. could well confront information that will transform how they view the LGBT community???!

......Because Dannion is himself a near death experiencer he can immediately understand the deep wisdom in the following statements by another near death experiencer. These few paragraphs have the potential to reform the most bigoted of G. O. P. voters....... which will greatly decrease the animosity that many Republicans and Democrats have for each other.

http://www.near-death.com/andreason.html#a11

What about sexually diverse people?

That being of light of NDE fame can really only be one of either two personalities. Either the being of light is Messiah Yeshua - Jesus in his glorified form .......John 5:22
    "For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:"

or.........2Corinthians 11:14
    "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

9. Moi621

Cliff Notes
    please
    gracias

You try by dyslexia

10. DennisTate

Sure......... well...... point #1............ Made in the USA English language films of every genre imaginable are in my opinion.......... clearly the best in the world, America really has no serious competition in the film industry.

#2.... Films devoid of conflict are boring. Which means that virtually every type of conflict has what could be termed potential "Artistic Value."

#3 Ten States are at this time discussing the implementation of an alternative State Currency and they are actively encouraging local communities, towns and cities to implement local currencies.

Which prepares us for #4....... my plan to do an alternative currency on a massive scale and combine it with a massive series of documentary, reality and semi-reality science fiction films that address specific problems that people are facing.

Notice that this is post #666....... http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=381229&page=67&p=1065150711#post1065150711

(but you will also want to read posts #664 and 665 to really begin to get a handle on this).

#5. It is theoretically possible for a Canadian micro-nation to initiate a "William A. Malloy Volunteerism Hour" and / or a "Dennis Tate Volunteerism Hour" that is printed up in such volume in the year 2017, (a Jubilee year according to Rabbi Samuel Ben Judah)........ that the stage is all set up to pay off the national debt of the USA beginning in 2017.

11. Moi621

Some States did at one time issue a "mille" currency, not sure of the name.
    It was to give you a micro sub penny denomination to pay State taxes on purchases.
    The Supreme Court ruled it illegal, and any strict constructionist would agree the Constitution limits
    the issuance of currency to the Federals.

In light of that, I am surprise Bitcoin is allowed to operate in America.

And please, all I Do Not Read Well.
    I was lucky to go to the medical school that invented, synopsis medical textbooks (UCSF)

Moi :oldman:

r > g

No :flagcanada:

12. DennisTate

I have had something in mind for several years now that could be termed........... an apology with teeth?!

http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...-how-we-behaved-during-revolutionary-war.html
    We Canadians owe Americans an apology for how we behaved during Revolutionary War!

..... Texas Republican........ you Sir are correct......... American taxpayers have in a sense saved Canadian taxpayers billions of dollars in defence spending since 1940.

This seems pretty heavy........ but I have a series of films in my mind that could theoretically set the stage for the paying off of the USA national debt in the year 2017, but I suspect that many people will not fully understand what just happened before the year 2033 or 2073, depending on exactly when the Jerusalem Sanhedrin does decide to rebuild the Jerusalem Third Temple, according to all specific directions given in Ezekiel chapter 40 - 48.

President Harry Truman began something that I personally would like to audition......... to take up to another level.

http://www.politicalforum.com/middle-east/412869-president-truman-creation-israel.html
    President Truman and the creation of Israel.

President Harry Truman accomplished something huge in the way that he played out his role in beginning the nation of Israel in 1948 but........... now I am facing evidence that one of the next major stages in Jewish and Israeli history, must be the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple complex.

Even if only one percent of Americans agree with me in this.......... that is enough............. America can become a Cyrus nation and can complete what President Harry Truman began back in '48.

That is good enough reason for me to explain how............. 2016 Presidential candidate Mr. Steven D. Kelley, does not have to get rid of the USA Federal Reserve in one day and replace it........ .but instead has an option of initiating something that can compete with the Fed............. that can be set fully in motion in the year of 2017 based on the ideas of Rabbi Judah ben Samuel as explained by Rev Anarchist..........

http://www.politicalforum.com/religion-philosophy/381229-jesus-returns-2017-a.html
    I hereby offer to America and specifically to Mr. Steven D. Kelley, a sufficient number of "Dennis Tate Volunteerism Hours" or "William A Malloy Volunteerism Hours" to pay off the national debt of the USA in the year of 2017.

No kidding.............. I believe that a "Volunteerism Hour" should be worth at least three dollars, but is not really worth eleven dollars as is assumed under certain conditions.

When I do volunteerism, I don't expect to have to be as efficient or as fast as those poor minimum wage workers who are flipping burgers at McDonald's.

So..... one hour of volunteerism should not really be pegged at eleven dollars, it should have a lower value, but since it only costs about five cents to print up a one hour note in significant volume......... it is possible to pay off the USA national debt in the Jubilee Year of 2017 ...... IF a sufficient number of Americans can agree that America needs to do what we can to finish what President Harry Truman began back in 1948.

On that note...........

http://www.politicalforum.com/opini...ions-lives-would-saved-would-you-support.html
    If....... I could prove that millions of lives would be saved... would you support...
    .... the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple complex for as early as the year 2030?

The year 2070 is also quite logical...... and the Jerusalem Sanhedrin might decide that 2030 is not the right time but.......... I do believe that they would enjoy discussing this possible option openly and seriously.

It has got to be significant when Islamic scholars are risking their lives to discuss this possibility. To my thinking this fact means that it is time for us Christians to give our Islamic brethren credit who are showing such courage.

128 TRILLION Dennis Tate Volunteerism Hours?! No problem..... (except for printing costs..... which can be quite minimal)!

256 Trillion Dennis Tate Volunteerism Hours? No problem!

512 Trillion Dennis Tate Volunteerism Hours? No problem!

1024 Trillion Dennis Tate Volunteerism Hours? No problem!

This could perhaps be done up as a Cyrus style treaty between me, Dennis Tate, with USA Presidential candidate Steven D. Kelley????? (I haven't explained this to Mr. Kelley yet, but I will now put this offer in front of him)!

13. DennisTate

Now I admit that I could perhaps be reading far far far too much into this article but................... I think you can see why I think that THIS IS BIG!!!!!

http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=413273&page=3&p=1065303015#post1065303015
    I am seriously impressed..... even several States are discussing this option!

http://money.cnn.com/2012/01/17/pf/local_currency/index.htm?iid=F_Jump

14. Moi621

15. Ryriena

Ryriena New Member Past Donor

You do realize the reason Japan has no military is due to the UN and American Treaties they signed after the war.....