Is America's political left at war with the CIA - NSA?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by DennisTate, Feb 25, 2016.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

Does the Democratic Party make it extremely difficult for America most well trained operatives to do what they need to do to protect Americans from terrorists?

How might that change during a Donald Trump administration?

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/articles/the-35-year-war-on-the-cia/

The 35-Year War on the CIA
    The campaign to discredit the agency continues to be a leftist obsession.

ARTHUR HERMAN / DEC. 1, 2009

Sharpie likes this.
  2. DennisTate

What would probably happen if The Donald were to go after The Fed?

http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=437467&page=5&p=1065894994#post1065894994

Donald Trump can be a GREAT President because.......
    … of his deep level of empathy with the greatest forces that are keeping the average American down!

3. DennisTate

The Donald really only has one real rival who might......... possibly be able to stop him from being elected President of the USA in 2016.

That potential rival is Mr. Mitt Romney!

One possible way to divert Mr. Romney may be to figure out a place in the Trump administration that is so attractive to Mr. Romney..... that he just can't turn it down.

The key to tempting him...... may lie in the fact that Mr. Romney..... and his wife and family....... are Latter Day Saints.

4. DennisTate

I personally was a rather active supporter of Mr. Mitt Romney until only a couple of months ago when I began to switch gears and decided that it would actually be better if Mitt stayed out of this and simply allowed the majority of Americans to get what they want........ Mr. Donald Trump as President.

If...... you are a serious Donald Trump supporter...... there are some ideas in this discussion that could be useful.

Latter Day Saints have one of the lowest levels of anti-Semitic thought and behaviour of any major North American church.

In my opinion....... that is a major plus in their favour.

http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...-could-utah-state-dollar-save-usa-dollar.html

Could a Utah State Dollar save the USA Dollar?
    Have you seen any of the following films:

1. The Future of Food
    2. Food Inc
    3. The World According to Monsanto.

If so..... then you know that the USA dollar to some degree is linked to and backed up by a plan to control the world's production of food in such a way that could eventually produce global famine.

"George Soros says that America must give up the dollar and accept world currency."
    http://www.examiner.com/article/geo...aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

To put it simply I believe that an offer that Mr. Mitt Romney and the entire State of Utah might find difficult to refuse would be........ a series of films that are documentary, reality and semi-reality science fiction....... set supposedly in the year 2012.......... and in our film Mr. Mitt Romney is elected President of the USA.

The philosophical background to this idea can be read here:

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...osophical-implications-multiverse-theory.html
    The Philosophical implications of Multiverse Theory?

Note...... a Benny Hinn episode recently had a prophet who stated that he was shown Ms. Hillary Clinton laughing and laughing. I suspect that that man felt that Hillary would be elected President but.......... another possibility could be a massive semi-reality science fiction series..... .set in 2012.... where President Mitt Romney chooses Senator Hillary Clinton to act as his Secretary of State?????!!!!!

Almost anything might just happen in a Donald Trump administration..... .including a massive INCREASE IN LEGAL IMMIGRATION FROM MEXICO AND SOUTH AMERICA!

5. DennisTate

This topic is especially relevant again at this time because apparently all the
    information released by Edward Snowden is going to force America's NSA and CIA to
    come up with new methods of researching trends in other nations.

6. Eleuthera

Eleuthera Well-Known Member Donor

Sad to report Dennis, but the various US spy agencies, CIA and others, are not protecting us from "terrorists", they are in so many cases practicing terrorism against us. Stoking fears with staged events here and there, torturing as they please.

7. DennisTate

On the other hand they must be doing something right because
    many other events even worse than the terrorist attack of September 11,
    2001 would have succeeded....... if the NSA and CIA and FBI and the various
    law enforcement agencies did not have honest and courageous men and women
    working for them whose goal is to protect Americans......... . as well as people living in
    nations allied to the USA.

8. Eleuthera

They are doing everything right. The GWOT is in its15th year or more, and business is good. People are frightened, the US Constitution has been shredded, and business is really good for the war profiteers.

9. dixon76710

dixon76710 Well-Known Member

Precisely the opposite. They are altering the intelligence to minimize the threat posed by terrorists and exaggerating our successes against them. Precisely the opposite of what you have immagined

DennisTate likes this.
  10. Eleuthera

"They" are doing both. The pentagon has doctored intelligence to give the appearance of success against ISIS, but that is their style.

Other agencies are playing with staged events both here and abroad to keep the public wearing their fear goggles tightly, thereby justifying the war on terror. The powers that be are firmly in control, and their girl Hillary will move into the White House next year.

11. DennisTate

I know that President Yassar Arafat did his job well.....
    He was paid handsomely to make sure that no workable
    peace deal was ever worked out between Israel and the
    Palestinians.......

his life was also threatened if he had ever done anything that
    could perhaps lead to genuine peace.

http://www.politicalforum.com/middl...repared-kill-him-if-he-signed-camp-david.html
    Bodybuard of Mr. Yassar Arafat prepared to kill him if he signed at Camp David!!!!

At about eight minutes in this film you will see testimony about a former bodyguard of Mr. Yassar Arafat who has stated that he was prepared to kill
    Mr. Yassar Arafat if he had signed ANY SORT OF AGREEMENT AT CAMP DAVID!!!!!!!!!

http://vimeo.com/37886776

https://electronicintifada.net/cont...llion-account-under-his-personal-control/1348
    IMF audit reveals Arafat diverted $900 million to account under his personal control

12. DennisTate

Hillary's refusal to use a government e-mail account indicates that she has a lot of pride......
    and that she has a low level of trust or respect for the professional bureaucrats who would have
    had the authority to read those e-mails that she would have been sending out from the account......

that she should have used ........

The implications...... she is still in the mentality to continue this war with America's NSA - CIA!

13. DoctorWho

DoctorWho Well-Known Member

Yassar Arrafat could have lived longer, had he had reduced his daily consumption of 5 plus pounds of pork products.

14. DennisTate

That is certainly an interesting bit of news that I had never read previously!

15. DennisTate

Is it possible that officials in the NSA - CIA and FBI are getting tired of the way that things are being done and
    would like to see some more common sense... and less corruption, in Washington?

http://www.politicalforum.com/lates...opens-clinton-email-server-investigation.html

FBI reopens Clinton email server investigation

16. DennisTate

This makes sense to me that Comey probably made his announcement to give his agents a greater sense of
    peace of mind and raise morale at the agency.

17. DennisTate

I am seriously impressed!

http://www.politicalforum.com/elect...ead-over-trump-has-completely-evaporated.html
    Collapse? Clinton's 12-Point Lead Over Trump Has Completely Evaporated.....

18. Private Citizen

Private Citizen Well-Known Member

The drug dealing CIA should be disbanded. They are responsible for the heroin epidemic. After that is done then the doctors that contributed to the epidemic by over subscribing pain killer opioids should be prosecuted and stripped of their property and right to practice. If it was up to me they would hang from ropes.

The NSA is not a US government controlled agency. They have stated on record as much. The NSA is completely controlled by the treasury department. Which we know is the secret government of the US from the bankruptcy case of 1933.

19. DennisTate

You could well have a good point here.....
    and I am hopeful that the clean up of
    America's secret service may well have began with those
    FBI agents who put pressure on Comey to reopen the case against
    Hillary.

20. Private Citizen

Private Citizen Well-Known Member

You want the agents that pressured Comey to reopen the investigation to get fired? If she loses the election and no wrong doing is found i could agree with you. If any wrong doing is found then I think they deserve a medal. I can't see the FBI trying to derail an election on purpose. I don't believe any of the rhetoric swirling around at the moment

DennisTate likes this.
  21. DennisTate

This is certainly interesting!

22. DennisTate

But you have to give credit to those people over at the FBI. I am listening to CNN right now and Michael Smerconish is
    saying that many many FBI agents are taking great personal risks to leak information to the press........
    in order to make a last ditch effort to decrease corruption in Washington!

This is a good example of what is happening.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ctment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html

Bret Baier: FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"

23. DennisTate

My personal opinion of those FBI agents who are leaking information to the press is that
    they are doing something heroic....... but I have to admit that I have been biased against
    both Hillary and her husband since '99 when I read a version of The Clinton List as it existed at
    that time.

This is an article by a Democrat who attempts to explain the entire list away......
    but if you read between the lines..... you start to wonder to what
    extent organized crime groups from Arkansas were involved with the Clintons
    for decades.

Those criminals would not have to be directly in contact with any of the Clintons.....
    but simply in contact with one of their major supporters..... I have my
    suspicions about J.... C.......

A guilty conscience can do strange things to any of us......

http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...e-melts-down-asserts-fbi-gop-kgb-cahoots.html
    Carville Melts Down: Asserts FBI, GOP, and KGB in Cahoots

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

24. Eleuthera

I really do hope that future events will positively demonstrate and prove that there are more good men within the DOJ and FBI than there are bad men. Having read Sibel Edmonds' book Classified Woman, I'm not optimistic about that actually happening.

25. DennisTate