Finland collecting signatures for referendum on leaving EU

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Destroyer of illusions, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Destroyer of illusions

Destroyer of illusions Banned

[​IMG]

http://tass.ru/en/world/884627

The process has started.

What do you think about it?

2. Gaius_Marius

Gaius_Marius Well-Known Member Past Donor

I see that the Russians have a vested interest in the EU falling apart aye Destroyer?
    It wont happen though. Russia should concentrate on building a better future for itself instead of meddling in the affairs of others.

The Finish just need to be shown this post and your posting history to understand why this would not be in their interest.

3. Destroyer of illusions

Russia does not interfere in the affairs of other states. In contrast to the EU and the US. In addition, the EU has no future at the outset. It is obvious to anyone who has a brain. Too much controversy within the union.
    In addition, I think that in the next elections in all EU countries will strengthen their influence right parties.
    I also think that in the future will fall apart, not only the EU, but also some countries. At risk Belgium, Spain, France ... almost all countries have internal contradictions. Even Germany can be divided. For example Bavaria. Now that the economy is more or less well, all is quiet. But no one knows want the regions-donors contain poor regions during the economic crisis.

I also think that in Europe will be strong racial conflicts....

Therefore, the British made the right choice. Well done British.

4. Gaius_Marius

Russia doesn't interfere in the affairs of others? I mean really? Of all the things you could have gone with you had to pick the most 1984 like?
    Get out of here you fool. You are not worth the keystrokes.

5. Destroyer of illusions

This is a real European culture...... Is waiting for you terrible times.

6. Gaius_Marius

Yo... Your lies are just lies. Do you actually think you have any impact when you repeatedly get caught providing false information and propaganda?
    I mean... Come on... Who do you think you are fooling?
    Don't you have issues to solve in your country? Or do you think that invading eastern Europe will alleviate that?

7. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

OP wrote: ...Sebastian Tynkkynen, who heads a youth organization of the True Finns party.

So their version of the Hitler youth or Young Pioneers is spearheading this effort...
    :roll:
    ... but the important thing is...

... what do the adults, (i.e. those who would actually vote on it), think?
    :confusion:

8. Channe

Channe Well-Known Member Past Donor

Who says Hitler was wrong for wanting to rid Europe of the globalist trying to destroy the continent ?

9. Destroyer of illusions

To accuse without evidence - it is also a European tradition. I am not surprised.
    Incidentally, the article is not about Russia. Article about Finland and the EU. Write on the topic.

10. Caligula

Caligula Well-Known Member

A political minority calls for signatures for a referendum. So what?
    I don't see the right wing parties in Europe collecting enough signatures. And even if they do, do they have the majority of the population on their side? That's a completely different story.

The right wing here in Germany has caused some irritation within the stablished parties, but their having zero substance will cause the AFD to disappear sooner or later. Besides, they are extremely busy being at each others throats and fighting each other over where the party should go politically.
    Unlike so many self proclaimed experts from outside the EU, I don't see the Union falling apart in the future.
    It needs some changes and much better communication, but if you know anything about European history and the history of the EU itself, it seems extremely unlikely for Europe to go back to late 19th century "nation state above all" politics.

And yes, most certainly, Russia would love to see the EU on its knees. Makes perfect sense from Putin's perspective.
    I hope Russia and the EU find their way back to talking to each other like they used to in the past, much better for all.

Gaius_Marius likes this.
  11. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

they invaded Ukraine

they invaded Finland, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Romania.

- - - Updated - - -

almost sounds like codewords for "killing some of the Jews was right"

12. Gaius_Marius

As if the opinion of the number one tin foil hat wearing member had any weight...

13. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

You do know that if Russia didn't spend all those trillions it has on disrupting other countries, supporting terrorists and starting wars, it would be able to fix its bridges and roads. Oops! :oops: My mistake, I was thinking of:

[​IMG].I can't help myself, I'm a busybody

14. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

WTF? :wall:

15. Gaius_Marius

Can I help you?

16. Dutch

It does not. That's why I've never converse with the likes of you.

- - - Updated - - -

I do t want you to hurt yourself.

17. Jeannette

I sensed six year ago that the EU was on a downward spiral, even though the numbers showed differently... even to the point where I discouraged a member of my family from taking a job in London with an oil firm, something he always dreamed about... even when the wage offered him was above and beyond anything normally given in the EU.

As for Finland, it would be towards its benefit to separate itself from Europe and go back to its traditional neutrality. Why should any nation hurt themselves economically, and also put themselves in the crossroads of a potential war when the advocates of that war are sitting thousands of miles away.

The same could be said for all the Europeans. ..especially the Eastern Europeans which seem to be dispensable to the Washington powers that be. Nations like individuals should do what is best for themselves, rather than follow Washington's directives. They could start by having a truly free press so as to combat the corporate propaganda networks.

18. Gaius_Marius

Oh yes? You think Destroyer and Jeanette are not posting bull(*)(*)(*)(*) daily? Lies, fabrications and in general Russian propaganda? Then you should read more closely.

19. Pax Aeon

Pax Aeon Well-Known Member

`
    `

The way I've been reading this, the EU has turned into a demanding autocratic nightmare. The Brits want their sovereignty outside the dictates of that group. I see citizens from other EU countries, contemplating the same too.

20. Gaius_Marius

Then you should consider reading from better sources. The only break-up will be of the UK...

21. Dutch

Just like Israel, Russia gets to be picked on daily, just because it is there, and often unjustly so.

22. Gaius_Marius

That has absolutely no relevance to the fact that the two posters daily post misinformation.

23. Jeannette

I can't understand why the EU keeps pulling in more countries, when it's not benefiting those countries in anyway, but rather hurting them economically. Bulgaria is a perfect example. The EU stopped Southstream which would have made it a gas hub in Central and South Europe, and they would have made billions from it each year. Thanks though to the EU and Washington's directives, they not only lost all that future profit as well as jobs, but it's costing them quite a bit in payments etc.

I think the EU's intent is to pull in as many nations as possible, so as to keep them from aligning with Russia. What was once a beautiful dream, has now become a union of 'master' and 'slave' states.

24. Jeannette

What you really mean is that two posters are giving viewpoints which conflict with your views and/or agendas, and you want them to stop.

I guess you don't believe in freedom of speech now do you? :confused:

25. Gaius_Marius

The EU has not at any point hurt a new members economy. Every new member has seen a sharp lift in living standards. Whether Spain, Portugal. Ireland or the Eastern European countries.

The EU has not forced anyone to join. Every member has asked to join and followed a roadmap of reforms before being allowed in.
    You should rather ask yourself why they wanted to join the EU? But we both know that you are unable to.

It is hilarious that you think Washington is directing the EU but on par for your usual tin foil posts.