Global Division

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by goody, Jan 20, 2017.

1. goody

goody Banned

I think the latest political division we've been witnessing a decade long is "global" rather than regional. So it can't be just the Democrats or Republicans. Take a look at EU, Turkey, even Israel. Both sides of the political center are being divided in many countries. Anarchists are strongly attending to anti-Trump rallies in the US while Nazis are on the streets of Europe attending anti-immigration rallies. Ask all the democrats, no matter what some say, 90% of them would stand beside their "state" if things come to that point, but they are protesting along side the "state denier" anarchists. Same goes for the European right wingers especially. When you talk to them, all they want is to keep their society as "it has been". They don't have no problem with diversification. They are not against immigration as well, but they want their states acting accordingly to make immigration laws more efficient for "integration". And you see many of those modest right wingers walking side by side with Nazi groups who want no immigration, no integration, and no diversification whatsoever because they want to keep white society as "clean" as possible.

These examples are proving both extreme ends of the general political spectrum are being used for political division of the masses in global terms. What's more scary is that this mostly is based on "race". The situation resembles late 1930s.

I wonder if it is Huntington's predictions what's becoming a reality or have they never been "just predictions" at all?

2. Eyeswideopen1989

Eyeswideopen1989 Banned

I think it's the radicals on both sides that drive even moderates to being massively radical themselves.

However, in the U.S. as of right now, all for many years previously, the extremism of the left has by far been the most prevalent. With this election we are just seeing it more obviously.

3. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

No it's mostly based on religion and culture...

4. goody

goody Banned

I understand, but I think race is the driving force that religion and culture are shaped by. Think of a light colored European who converted to Islam. That person should put great effort to be accepted into a mid-east culture as much as a mid-east Muslim who converted to Christianity would have to put in Europe.
    A dramatic example is "black churches" of America. They were first established by free blacks back in late 1700s and still practically serving as a "load-bearing column" of the Black culture today. So, basically racial differences gave birth to a separate culture. Even if black slaves had converted to Christianity, and even after the general abolishment of slavery, most of them had to keep going their own churches because they still were seen by whites as ones "out of the culture".
    Moreover, although both blacks and whites practice and follow very similar religious rituals, we see deep divisions especially in the aftermath of Ferguson. Both christian societies think amazingly different when it comes to a racial issue. So, this again shows race is the main driving force of the division in a society.

5. RedDirtWalker

RedDirtWalker Well-Known Member

I agree with the split that is occurring and I believe it is intentional among the power brokers that drive the movements that are currently popular. Do I think they are looking long term at the end result....no I don't, because the long term end result if they continue is global conflict. In that case not many win, so I think they are looking short term for the quick cash. IMO

6. Maindawg

Maindawg Account closed at members request

In the struggle to maintain control over the masses , our oligarchs are constantly using our own media to stoke fear. See how faux news screamed ebola and their audience on the verge of a mass freak out. And next it was the sitka virus. With faux it's always mongering about how the sky is falling. This is an age old propaganda technique. You would think the faux clones would eventually tire of it and finally change the channel or turn it off. What faux does , russian Limbau does , what the alt right does is create anxiety in their clones. Keep em interested . Like something big is about to occur. While the religion mongers preach eternal damnation , for profit and fun.
    You will note that totalitarian governments do not tolerate the religion mongers. China and Russia are the totalitarian governments and in this day while the New World Order attempts to control the masses with mind tricks , the totalitarian states are stable.
    So called Democratic states are not. The reason is the people are confused. They do not know what is right and what is good.
    They are confused. The Catholic Church condones rape and the Muslim church condones slavery misogyny and murder.
    The people are poor. They tell us we are rich , Americans are so rich. Statistics don't back that up.millions of people struggle with the simple task of paying their bills. Millions never see a doctor because they have no insurance. In America, if you are born poor , you die poor.
    Now they are calling non government sponsored propaganda ,fake news. Hell fox has been doing fake news for 25 years. No one noticed? Every time some alt right nut job opens his or her mouth it's fake news. They hire people to him up the boards with trash just to stifle conversation to dam up the flow of information. Another propaganda technique aimed at controlling the masses.

On this very board they exist.

7. goody

goody Banned

I don't think political variables could be analyzed by using a "market" approach :)
    Let alone global long term end results, even regional scale long term end results are targeted. Example; Russia's 2020 Maritime doctrine which was signed by the President Vladimir Putin in 2001. That doctrine marks future "regional" aims of Russian Federation, including naval and military actions from Baltic to Mediterranean, Caspian to Pacific. I don't believe anybody can oppose that Putin's doctrine started to be the source of conflicts, even hot-spots in the said regions.

8. PrincipleInvestment

PrincipleInvestment Well-Known Member

Muslim immigration is the catalyst to populism. The western expectation of Islamic social integration is totally irrational. Islam is incompatible with western culture. Ayatollahs are political figures, so Islamic law becomes civil law. Intolerance of religious freedoms, subjugation of women, and persecution for political dissent are all common practices. Intolerance of alchohol, tobacco, and even mixed gender social gatherings puts Islamic culture at odds with western freedoms.

9. navigator2

navigator2 Banned

BOOM!! Beat me to it. You nailed it.

10. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

Wrong the most virulent portion of Islam is by and large caucasian by race.

11. goody

goody Banned

Nope, there's difference in between European caucasian and Mid-Eastern caucasian and both sides figure each other out at a glance. Hitler even directed his staff to categorize those differences for surfacing cryptojews. Let's also note that racial differences have become the foundation stone of the black "culture" in America. So race is the driving force.

12. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

That's not race its ethnicity is as much if not more cultural heritage than genetic heritage.

13. goody

goody Banned

Wrong... Division in America is NOT ethnic whatsoever. Both ends of the division are different than each other as BLACK and WHITE.

14. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

yes there is a racial divide in America, but that doesn't explain what's going in Europe. Further racial divide in America is largely the artificial creation of far left radicals who desperately need racial, ethnic, socioeconomic strife to prosper.

15. goody

goody Banned

Have a nice day.

16. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

Sorry reality annoys you.