Look, don't be silly. Donald Trump never will be president. Never.

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Robert, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member Past Donor

Then the voters spoke. Share with us the mirth of these prognosticators. Share with them your mirth. Share your view of why Donald never in a million years will win. Share the comedy with us please. We have a video where the comedy is shared with delight.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=7jq012C-_lc[/video]

2. logical1

logical1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Its fun to go to youtube and watch the horror striking democrats and the MSM as they slowly realize Trump is winning. Then they start their whinning and bawling.

3. Pork_Butt

Pork_Butt Active Member

Yes, it is. I watch it from time to time for a good chuckle and to see left wing brilliance at it's best.

4. PeppermintTwist

PeppermintTwist Well-Known Member Past Donor

If the eligible voters did their civic duty and came out to vote, he would not even have come close. And then there is this...

Even Trumplethinskin was in shock when he managed to wangle it.

5. fizbo

fizbo Well-Known Member

And if only pigs could fly.... :roll:

Maybe you could dig a little deeper and speculate why they didn't come out to vote. Could it possibly be that there just wasn't the enthusiasm for Clinton the MSM wanted us to believe? How else do explain African-Americans staying home after Obama pleaded and declared his legacy was on the line? Was it really that much more appealing for the Sanders kiddie contingent to stay home and smoke joints instead of taking a break to cast a ballot? You must have some ideas.

Look, you ignored my recent sincere question about the hypocrisy of ignoring all of Hillary's warts, failures and character flaws while now attacking Trump for the slightest of perceived infractions. But you're certainly able to go further here. Please share.

6. logical1

That video and many others on youtube are a hoot. I love watching them to see how stupid and out of step all the fool left wingers were with the American people.

7. logical1

You and all the other liberals need to admit the fact that the corrupt criminal serial liar Hillary was just too flawed to be elected. She had to be the worst candidate I have seen the democrats run in my life time, and im 78, so I have seen a lot of them.

8. Just_a_Citizen

Just_a_Citizen Well-Known Member Past Donor

I gotta say that if the Dems had run a more compelling candidate, they'd likely have won.

EDIT:

Love the Trumplethinskin thing!

9. TheAngryLiberal

TheAngryLiberal Banned

Call it counting your Chickens before they hatch, a lot of these celebrities have Egg on their Faces and at least I'm not one of them. I told everyone that would listen to me that, because of how Awful Hillary Clinton was, How Bernie Sanders supporters were going to just sit home after feeling like they had been screwed and not vote and the fact that Donald Trump ran through the GOP Primaries like a Freight Train that he has a good shot of winning the election and that I would not bet against him. I still had a hard time imagining him as President, but here we are with President Trump. This election was one for the record books, GOD! I wish I could have been a Fly on the Wall at Hillary's place when she witnessed how this all went down, I bet her, Donna Brazile and Deborah Wasserman Schultz had the biggest Tear fest in the History and the United States :roflol:

Just_a_Citizen likes this.
  10. way2convey

way2convey Well-Known Member

Big deal. the same could have been said for Romney,.

No (*)(*)(*)(*)....so were you!

11. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

Trump lost the Popular Vote, by more than 3 million.

12. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

Well actually Comey and the Russians spoke.

13. glloydd95

glloydd95 Well-Known Member

He won the popular vote, state by state. California and New York are not more important than the rest of the nation.

I said years ago after it was confirmed that at no time did anyone believe the Benghazi incident was caused by a video, a lie that Hillary had the nerve to tell the mother of one of the slain and Susan Rice spent a weekend or two on all the political talk shows spewing the same garbage, that I didn't think Hillary was electable.

14. Senator Jack

Senator Jack Active Member

What a rube thread. Old news. New news? Trump is failing day by day. What the hell has he accomplished in his first month? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!

15. Thehumankind

Thehumankind Well-Known Member

As I could see it and if the surveys are quite accurate, then Trump is still have to win more than 50% of the voters. ;)

16. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

So what? The Falcons won the first half of the Super Bowl.....

17. Thingamabob

Thingamabob Well-Known Member Past Donor

Donald Trump never will be president. Never

"Was it all just a dream?" [​IMG]
    Michael Moore, Fahrenheit 9/11

18. VietVet

VietVet Well-Known Member

Fixed your statement.
    The MAJORITY of voters voted against Trump. By a large margin. HE LOST THE ACTUAL VOTE.
    Most notably, New York, which has had GOP mayors in NYC, and GOP governors of the state, rejected TRUMP by a HUGE margin. Why? THEY KNEW HIM BEST.

Trump. Loser. Sad.

19. doombug

Completely meaningless because that "loser" is now called Mr President.

20. VietVet

VietVet Well-Known Member

So-called president.

21. HereWeGoAgain

HereWeGoAgain Banned

Yeah, many of use believed this country and its people were better than that. So much for that theory. Almost half the country was willing to elect a two-bit thug. I never would have believed it.

Glad to see the death of American values and the death of the country gives you such joy.

Maybe WWIII will start soon and you can dance a jig.

22. doombug

No, he is actually the President. He is large and in charge.

Robert likes this.
  23. Robert

What do you mean that you fixed my statement.

Trump lost CA as well because we here in CA being loyal Democrats, due to our large number of Mexicans for the most part, gave Clinton her 55 electoral college voted. But this country managed for decades to get excellent presidents where the public did not vote. Only the electoral college voted. When you praise General Washington or Jefferson or Adams, you are essentially happy that the Electoral college got it right.

Today the public is extremely misinformed. Led by their Democrat party masters, they still think and preach the popular vote gets used.

We do not elect presidents that way. We elect electors.

You are welcome.

doombug likes this.
  24. Robert

Look the country over.

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~mejn/election/2016/

[​IMG]

Hillary did have defectors from her efforts, but they did not cost her the election. She was so far back in the pack of her opposition she merely got second place.

America by far and large wanted Trump. We did not allow the few Hillary states to make her president.

We have tried to explain how each state is as sovereign were it a part of the EU. I see each state as people see the EU.

The EU which is well known has countries. I see states as countries. Each has a deal with the DC group. DC has duties, so does the DU. We cross borders with no passport. So does the EU. The EU as a body will resort to self defense. Same thing the 50 states do.

States: Complete government structure
    Who acts like a president? Each of the state governors do
    Who acts like the congress in DC? Each state has the body.
    Who operates each state court system? States do.

This is a completely free education for Democrats.

When you all quit whining, you will realize what happened was for the best.

I see no wars that Trump has on his docket. He is busy making America great again.

What makes you guys angry over that? Your caterwauling won't recall him.

Enjoy the next 4 years.

Good luck and you are welcome for the civics lesson.

25. Robert

Imagine somebody called John C. Carney Jr the so called Governor? Bet you would want to pick a fist fight.

However as a loyal Democrat you do have it made. You have your own presiding officer over your state. If you guys in Delaware are doing excellent, great. We in CA have Democrats as our rulers and I do not appreciate them. Alas, I can't call Governor Jerry Brown the so called Governor. He got elected. I voted for his opponents. But slap me silly if I pulled what you pulled and call him a so called Governor.

I advise each Democrat, and I was one of you for decades, stop the caterwauling. Quit the rage. I am sure in Delaware a lot of people do not like your governor. they resent your governor. But if daily you had to read them whine over him, would you ask them to grow up?

This report by the Economist shows your state comes in last. Yet over and over you people make a mess of things by voting for Democrats. Well, you have time. Next time you vote for your governor, pick a Republican.

http://www.economist.com/news/unite...ricas-business-capital-first-state-comes-last