+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: New Zealand renewed

newzealand uk hay on wye
    Location: Wellington, New Zealand (12000 merciful miles from the US)
    My Latest Mood: Angelic

Default Looks as though I was right....

What a hoot.

SOPA failed, PIPA failed, ACTA is failing - and now NZ has screwed the FBI.

The criminal charges against Kim Dotcom in the United States may never get to trial, the judge overseeing the case has told the FBI.

United States district court judge Liam O'Grady said he didn't know if "we are ever going to have a trial in this matter" after being told Dotcom's file-sharing company had never been formally served with criminal papers by the US.

The comment has been seized on by Dotcom's lawyers, who say it could lead to the extradition case in New Zealand being tossed out.

It follows a paperwork error by New Zealand authorities, who seized Dotcom's property without giving proper notice. The restraining order on his property was finally granted last week.
    Hollywood will not be pleased.

I wonder if we screwed up on purpose. I would like to think we did.
    The NZ government had no intention of handing Kim Dotcom over to the Yanks. It screwed up the legal proceedings deliberately, at minimum knowingly.

Crown lawyers acting for the United States knew before seizing Kim Dotcom's fortune and property that they were using an unlawful court order.

The High Court file has revealed Crown prosecutor Anne Toohey realised there was a paperwork problem on the morning of the January raid.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10803433
    Still, the US still has the option of a bunch of Navy Seals flying in from OZ on long-range 'copters or summit. Perhaps those marines playing wargames in Hawkes Bay could go "AWOL" for a few hours.

Been done before, I'm told.
    Last edited by Awryly; May 03 2012 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkullKrusher View Post
    Have any New Zealanders been visited by Extraterrestrials lately? Like say on May 1/2012? Just wondering, since NZ students rated no. 4 in top 20 countries, and since NZ is kind of isolated. Anyone have an unexplained 3 pt. equilateral scar from about 25 years ago? Or just recently received a new scar on the left forearm, about 10 cm and running parallel along top of arm, with origin point at a vein?
    Thank goodness, that scar has disappeared. For a brief few hours of anxiety, there was some confusion about why an Extraterrestrial would bother taking a sample of DNA and cross section of tissue, from an American. The probable cause, according to AlienWatch, for Aliens to visit, is to investigate some anomalous behavior of a human, in my case, the unusual location of, and peculiar type of dwelling, which is out of place relative to the neighborhood.

So I have to wonder, if NZrs, given their peculiar location on earth, and their peculiar types of dwelling, might be equally if not more often visited by Extraterrestrials than Americans are.

newzealand uk hay on wye

Quote Originally Posted by SkullKrusher View Post
    Thank goodness, that scar has disappeared. For a brief few hours of anxiety, there was some confusion about why an Extraterrestrial would bother taking a sample of DNA and cross section of tissue, from an American. The probable cause, according to AlienWatch, for Aliens to visit, is to investigate some anomalous behavior of a human, in my case, the unusual location of, and peculiar type of dwelling, which is out of place relative to the neighborhood.

So I have to wonder, if NZrs, given their peculiar location on earth, and their peculiar types of dwelling, might be equally if not more often visited by Extraterrestrials than Americans are.
    We are visited by Americans. That is quite extra-terrestial enough.

They come on cruise ships to gawp at our dwellings:

(epic paste failure)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Awryly View Post

(epic paste failure)
    Ya, we don't get to see many third world countries much. Don't mind us, we promise to donate too "Feed the Children", when we get back home.
    FIAT CURRENCY=DEBT SLAVERY

5. Default

(epic paste failure)
    Some also come in through our USAF base at Harewood.

newzealand uk hay on wye

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bourne View Post
    Some also come in through our USAF base at Harewood.
    I haven't decided yet whether it is you or the Professor who is the B side of the remaindered recording I keep hearing.

I will let you know when I have reached a decision.
    Last edited by Awryly; May 05 2012 at 05:06 PM.

newzealand uk hay on wye

This is why we have to have our own meth industry.

A feuding couple's farcical attempt to smuggle a record $3 million cocaine haul into New Zealand was one of "the dumbest" criminal enterprises ever seen by the US judge who sentenced them.

Tony Wilkinson, 43, and Kirsty Harris, 26, had drunken fights and brazenly snorted cocaine while they were supposed to be travelling incognito among a "sea of white-haired seniors" on the P&O cruise ship Aurora.
    Because Americans are too dumb to smuggle us cocaine and heroin.
    Last edited by Awryly; May 05 2012 at 05:21 PM.

8. Default

I haven't decided yet whether it is you or the Professor who is the B side of the remaindered recording I keep hearing.

I will let you know when I have reached a decision.
    Well, somebody has to protect your skies. Your air force consists of aging cargo aircraft and out of date helicopters. Not a defensive aircraft to be seen. You're lucky that the USAF tactical combat aircraft are available to protect you. Your welcome!

9. Default

This is why we have to have our own meth industry.

Because Americans are too dumb to smuggle us cocaine and heroin.
    And apparently the NZ police, such as they are, were too dumb or too busy dancing to catch these two morons which is why they ended up in a US court.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bourne View Post
    Well, somebody has to protect your skies. Your air force consists of aging cargo aircraft and out of date helicopters. Not a defensive aircraft to be seen. You're lucky that the USAF tactical combat aircraft are available to protect you. Your welcome!
    Protect New Zealand? Why? And from whom? Are there nearby hostile cannibals? (this rules outs Australians since they are non hostile cannibals).

If Bush were still president, I would surmise that it was suspicion that Alcaeda is in NZ and we need a base there for Predators to fly around and shoot at any suspicious acting NZrs. But that would mean a lot of accidental deaths since NZ behavior is odd to begin with.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast