+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your Opinion, In 500 Words, What Happened To JFK?

Quote Originally Posted by 9/11 was an inside job View Post
    so you came on here a week later to post on a discussion that had finished over a week ago to tell us that? nice.your clearly in denial and afraid of the truth. your the one that refuses to accept it,your the one doing this when the evidence and facts prove your patehtic rambling false.
    Discussions on the Internet are much like your posts - they go on, and on, and on, and on...
    SpotsCat is a trademark of SpotsCat Intergalactic Enterprises LLC, All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use of the exceptionally witty material contained herein shall be prostituted to the fullest extent. Trespassers will be shot. No glass bottles in the pool area. Brush your teeth and wear clean underwear.

2. Default

thank god there is an ignore list so i can ignore trolls that come here everyday to post their ramblings their handlers pay them to.thank god soupnazi is gone and no longer posts here anymore.I heard from the grapevine he had a nervous breakdown because he could not think of anymore lies to make up anymore and could not take the pressure of losing in his debates here constantly everyday anymore like the lone nut theorists always do..
    Last edited by 9/11 was an inside job; Dec 27 2011 at 10:32 AM.
    five 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists on ignore.Reason? they lie when they are defeated and wont look at the evidence.

thank god there is an ignore list so i can ignore trolls that come here everyday to post their ramblings their handlers pay them to.thank god soupnazi is gone and no longer posts here anymore.I heard from the grapvine he had a nervous breakdown because he could not think of anymore lies to make up anymore and could not take the pressure of losing in his debates here constantly everyday anymore like the lone nut theorists always do..
    Actually I probably shouldn't tell you this, but...

The reason soupnazi isn't around is because he took the eight-figure income he made shilling for the Warren Commission, and retired to Montserrat. He now spends his days sitting on his veranda, sipping on his Singapore Sling, and ogling the Euro-babes on the beach.

Pimping for the government provides a very lucrative income. Perhaps you should have tried it.

BTW - Don't you grow tired of taking me off of your "Ignore List" so you can read what I post?
    Last edited by SpotsCat; Dec 27 2011 at 10:37 AM.
    SpotsCat is a trademark of SpotsCat Intergalactic Enterprises LLC, All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use of the exceptionally witty material contained herein shall be prostituted to the fullest extent. Trespassers will be shot. No glass bottles in the pool area. Brush your teeth and wear clean underwear.

4. Default

thank god there is an ignore list so i can ignore trolls that come here everyday to post their ramblings their handlers pay them to.thank god soupnazi is gone and no longer posts here anymore.I heard from the grapevine he had a nervous breakdown because he could not think of anymore lies to make up anymore and could not take the pressure of losing in his debates here constantly everyday anymore like the lone nut theorists always do..
    I just wish I could have been there when soup had his nervous breakdown and had to be taken to the hospital.I would have faleln on the floor from laughing so hard. The mental strain of getting his rear end handed to him on a platter here everyday was just too much of a mental strain for him to handle anymore.hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaa
    Last edited by 9/11 was an inside job; Dec 31 2011 at 10:36 AM.
    five 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists on ignore.Reason? they lie when they are defeated and wont look at the evidence.

5. Default

You are not on my ignore list, though I do have one, and several members here are on it. Great feature. I never read posts I have blocked, I do not have time for the childish posts. Or should I say, childish posters.

People treat national issues like JFK and 9/11 as though it is a debate. Debate where nothing else matters except winning, no matter what right and wrong is. That is wrong and detrimental to the cause of finding out the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by SpotsCat View Post
    Actually I probably shouldn't tell you this, but...

The reason soupnazi isn't around is because he took the eight-figure income he made shilling for the Warren Commission, and retired to Montserrat. He now spends his days sitting on his veranda, sipping on his Singapore Sling, and ogling the Euro-babes on the beach.

Pimping for the government provides a very lucrative income. Perhaps you should have tried it.

BTW - Don't you grow tired of taking me off of your "Ignore List" so you can read what I post?
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident" Arthur Schopenhauer, 1788 - 1860

"Success has many fathers but failure is an orphan." John F. Kennedy News Conference April 21, 1961.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ar10 View Post
    You are not on my ignore list, though I do have one, and several members here are on it. Great feature. I never read posts I have blocked, I do not have time for the childish posts. Or should I say, childish posters.

People treat national issues like JFK and 9/11 as though it is a debate. Debate where nothing else matters except winning, no matter what right and wrong is. That is wrong and detrimental to the cause of finding out the facts.
    No thanks.Unlike you and soup,Im not willing to sell my soul down the drain for money.That brings major bad karma on you that soup and you will have to deal with in the future. take you off ignore? got news for you,you havent been taken off,never have been,I only know what your saying now since HE quoted you.when a poster that I dont have on ignore quotes someone I do have on ignore,that makes the ignore button ineffective unfortunately.

oh and ar,I put people on ignore who blatantly ignore evidence and facts that prove them wrong,you will find out if you debate with him,thats EXACTLY what he does.
    Last edited by 9/11 was an inside job; Jan 19 2012 at 07:55 AM.

usa us alabama

I am 52 years old, and have studied the JFK assassination for most of my life.
    (The assassination, my parents and the neighbors crying, and the black-and-white television coverage of the funeral, are among my first tangible memories. I was four years old at the time.)

Here is what I believe happened;
    An angry young ex-Marine, starved for attention and validation, shot and killed a US President.
    Oswald acted alone in Dallas that day, and there were no other shooters or co-conspirators on the ground assisting him.

Was he influenced or persuaded to shoot the President, by some politically-motivated individuals that he met in New Orleans and other places? Some of them from Cuba in fact?
    Without a doubt.

But there is no credible evidence that a carefully-planned, coordinated, team-concerted execution took place that day.
    And any conjecture involving a coordinated conspiracy involving multiple Government/law enforcement agencies is pure nonsense.

Listen; I have worked for the Government for many, many years.
    You can't plan and carry-out a scheme to go to the bathroom without somebody blabbing, somebody spilling the beans, and/or somebody telling on somebody else.

Here's the psychology behind it;
    JFK was a charismatic, mostly well-liked President.
    His shooting was a tragedy.
    When an unfathomable tragedy occurs, people tend NOT to believe the sad, simple truth. (A loner with a rifle shot and killed the President.)
    Ridiculous, preposterous fairy tales involving complex conspiracies between multiple Government agencies HAVE to be true.
    The sad, simple truth is just too hard to swallow.

It's the same with 911;
    A small group of radical muslim jackasses took flying lessons to learn how to fly (but not land) airliners, they hijacked a few planes armed with box-cutters, and the drove three of those four planes into crowded buildings.
    Sad, simple, hard to swallow, but ultimately true.

Elvis Presley;
    He got addicted to a boatload of prescription meds, gained too much weight, become severely constipated by the painkillers, and died on the toilet.
    So full of feces that his entire digestive tract, from top to bottom, was impacted.
    Sad, simple, hard to swallow, but very much true.

Marilyn Monroe. Andy Kaufman. The list goes on and on. It's basic human psychology.

NOW: Was there a cover-up?
    A massive cover-up involving multiple agencies?
    YES. After the tragic shooting.
    The FBI, the CIA, the secret service, the Dallas police, they all scrambled to cover their hineys.
    Because, after all, a President got shot and killed on their watch.
    They invoked secrecy. They clammed up. They did everything they could to keep themselves from looking at all culpable for their screw-up.

And it was this atmosphere of secrecy and hush-hush that inspired so much conjecture and fantastic conspiracy theories.

Simple enough?
    Good.
    Because it's the truth.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sparky2 View Post
    I am 52 years old, and have studied the JFK assassination for most of my life.
    (The assassination, my parents and the neighbors crying, and the black-and-white television coverage of the funeral, are among my first tangible memories. I was four years old at the time.)

Here is what I believe happened;
    An angry young ex-Marine, starved for attention and validation, shot and killed a US President.
    Oswald acted alone in Dallas that day, and there were no other shooters or co-conspirators on the ground assisting him.

Was he influenced or persuaded to shoot the President, by some politically-motivated individuals that he met in New Orleans and other places? Some of them from Cuba in fact?
    Without a doubt.

But there is no credible evidence that a carefully-planned, coordinated, team-concerted execution took place that day.
    And any conjecture involving a coordinated conspiracy involving multiple Government/law enforcement agencies is pure nonsense.

Listen; I have worked for the Government for many, many years.
    You can't plan and carry-out a scheme to go to the bathroom without somebody blabbing, somebody spilling the beans, and/or somebody telling on somebody else.

Here's the psychology behind it;
    JFK was a charismatic, mostly well-liked President.
    His shooting was a tragedy.
    When an unfathomable tragedy occurs, people tend NOT to believe the sad, simple truth. (A loner with a rifle shot and killed the President.)
    Ridiculous, preposterous fairy tales involving complex conspiracies between multiple Government agencies HAVE to be true.
    The sad, simple truth is just too hard to swallow.

It's the same with 911;
    A small group of radical muslim jackasses took flying lessons to learn how to fly (but not land) airliners, they hijacked a few planes armed with box-cutters, and the drove three of those four planes into crowded buildings.
    Sad, simple, hard to swallow, but ultimately true.

Elvis Presley;
    He got addicted to a boatload of prescription meds, gained too much weight, become severely constipated by the painkillers, and died on the toilet.
    So full of feces that his entire digestive tract, from top to bottom, was impacted.
    Sad, simple, hard to swallow, but very much true.

Marilyn Monroe. Andy Kaufman. The list goes on and on. It's basic human psychology.

NOW: Was there a cover-up?
    A massive cover-up involving multiple agencies?
    YES. After the tragic shooting.
    The FBI, the CIA, the secret service, the Dallas police, they all scrambled to cover their hineys.
    Because, after all, a President got shot and killed on their watch.
    They invoked secrecy. They clammed up. They did everything they could to keep themselves from looking at all culpable for their screw-up.

And it was this atmosphere of secrecy and hush-hush that inspired so much conjecture and fantastic conspiracy theories.

Simple enough?
    Good.
    Because it's the truth.
    well if you have studied it then you have done a lousy job on your homework.You obviously have never seen the movie JFK.that movie is 100 times more accurate to the truth on what really happened than what the warren commissions said despite what some of the trolls come on here and say defending the warren commission.stone poured over thousands of documents over the years before he made the movie so the majority of the film is accurate,I suggest you watch it sometime.

see your making the same mistake that a friend of mine does who works for the government.he says he has a hard time believeing it as well because they are horrible at keeping secrets at where he works.well just because they are horrible keeping secrets where he works and where you work doesnt mean they didnt then,lol.
    oh and you have not done very good research at all because the government has along history of being involved in covert operations involing thousands and were able to keep those secrets away from the american people for DECADES.you fail to understand that they carefully select the people they do that they know will keep quiet,they dont select just ANYBODY.

Your obviously also not familiar either with the word compartmentalization.The people they pull it off are all on just a need to know basis.they dont know who their actual handlers are who are giving them orders.they have a certain person to tell them where to go and be and get paid off and then,I guarantee you,the CIA has those people who pulled it off elimated.I can see your not familir with how the government operates.

In the meantime here is other information for you to chew on that Oswald was framed and it was the CIA.Lovelady,the man they say is the man in that doorway was asked to appear before the warren commission and to wear what he wore that day and he wore a striped shirt.they have shown pics of it over the years so that was obviously not Lovelady like they claim.

http://www.politicalforum.com/jfk/94...aces-once.html
    Last edited by 9/11 was an inside job; Mar 18 2012 at 10:38 AM.

9. Default

also,all the dallas doctors said the bullet wound in the neck was an entrance wound in the front in the throat. They also said wound to the head was an entrance wound to the front as well.the lone nut theorists trolls who post here all the time always ignores these facts and make up crap to avoid they are wrong.I hope you dont do the same.My experience though is with NET people,they do that all the time where in real life,the ones who actually take the time to look at the evidence,they all see the truth immediately that oswald was EXACTLY what he said he was,a patsy.Here is Malcomn Kildoff Kennedys press secretary stating what one of the dallas doctors told him that his head wound was an entrance wound to the front.surely your not going to ignore the dallas doctors? He is the second one below in the photo.The first one is a witness who was close up to Kennedy who said he saw it hit the front of the head as well.

You also have Cyrel Wecht the worlds best autopsy doctor who has done and participated in over 20,00O autopsys in his life-and thats a true number believe it or not,INSIST the head was an ENTRANCE wound.

http://www.politicalforum.com/jfk/22...-evidence.html

this person below also posted this on another thread recently.

I don't know who killed JFK. But I have hunted and killed enough animals that I know that when they are hit in the head by something going over 2400 feet a second, with over 1800 foot pounds of energy, they do NOT jerk in the direction the bullet came from. No way, no how. And the Carcano was one of the most inaccurate rifles around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by beenthere; 03-01-2012 at 08:56 PM.

The other thing that proves that oswald could not have fired the shot that reinforces what this poster was saying about how animals heads always go forward after shooting them from behind-and another poster at this site that hunts has ALSO said the same thing as well in her posts before,but its not just animals but humans as well that when they are shot from behind, their head goes forwards not backwards.

Matter of fact there was this book written by an experienced sniper that served in vietnam who was a very distinguised sniper having more kills in his combat unit than any other unit.He had like 2 dozen sniper kills and he said in all the sniper kills tha he had,when he shot someone in the head from behind,he never ONCE remembered their head going backwards,that their head went forward EVERYTIME.

He later became a police officer and one day when he was in dallas for a police convention,the convention wasnt going to start for several hours so he had some time to spare and he went up to the sixth floor window and looked out it and he knew immediately the warren commission was B.s saying-No way. right then and there. He knew oswald could not have done it because he knew HE could not have done it.

He stated in his book that he would had like three teams of shooters on the grassy knoll,one in the dal tech building. kinda like how stone described in his movie and he had never even met stone or seen the movie at that time.So stone is hardly grasping at straws in his movie.You got a very credible expert saying the same thing.Stone did very good research on the film.He wasnt making things up like the lone nut theorist do when they come on here.His movie was 100 more accurate to the truth than the warren commission was,thats for sure. The author of the book is Craig Roberts and its called KILL ZONE.

Matter of fact seven,you have posted pics before that prove Roberts and that other poster know what they are talking about that a persons head goes FORWARDS when shot from behind with that pic you post sometime of that guy being shot in the head from, behind with his head going forwards? could you post it here by chance since you havent yet? would appreciate it.

He was also correct in what he said about the carcano.The rifle they found they said oswald used was a piece of crap.The scope was badly misalined and everything.
    Last edited by 9/11 was an inside job; Mar 18 2012 at 10:55 AM.

10. Default

also you have this story here nobody has ever been able to counter that these two ladies who were going down the stairs at the time oswald allegedly did the shooting,they never saw him pass them which according to the warren commissions timeline of oswald going down the stairs,he would have had to.The two ladies also said the warren commission altered their testimonys of their timeframe they said when they went down and were harrassed many times by the police when they insisted on the timeframe they had.the warren commission altered the testimonsy of many witnesses according to them which is a crime itself they should have gone to jail for.

Here is their story nobody has ever been able to debunk.Matter of fact Stone mentioned this part in the movie.

so much for your fantasys and the warren commissions that oswald did it.the warren commission altered styles and adams testimony like they did countless other witnesses because if they did not,they knew oswald would have to pass them on the stairway which he did not.altering witness testimonys is a crime the commission members should have gone to jail for.

oswald had an intent to murder kennedy? err apparently you are not aware of the party that was held at his friends house George Demorenshilds whom Marina has always said that Lee praised Kennedy at? which by the way,Demorenshield had connections to the CIA and was found murdered with a ruling of a suicide when it was known that he was going to testify before the HSCA investigation.and guess who's phone number they found in his wallet? CIA director George Bush and future president.Theres all kind of proof out there that Demorensheild and Bush wer pals.

Also you did not look at post # 1032 on previous page which exonerates oswald of having anything to do with the assassination.also you need to look at those videos I posted and just reposted through that link as wel that exonerates oswald and proves government compliticy.

you are right about one thing though,Oswald was an easy fall guy.

SO MUCH FOR THE PROPAGANDA OF THE WARREN COMMISSION THAT OSWALD FIRED A RIFLE AT KENNEDY..Read the paragraphs below.These two women Sandra Styles and Victoris Adams went down the stairs from the 4th floor after the shots were fired and according to the warren commissions timeframe,Oswald would had to pass them and they never saw him pass her.they also INSISTED the warren commission altered their testimonys,something they did with MANY witnesses which itself is a crime the commission members should have gone to jail for.

And it was through Lane’s book that Barry was introduced to the heroine of the second story he will tell. That second story is about the plight of one of these ordinary people who was swept up by events: Victoria Adams, the notable “girl on the stairs.” She was an employee who worked in the same building as one Lee Harvey Oswald. The problem caused by her presence is very simple and easily summarized. Adams, along with her friend Sandra Styles, stood on the fourth floor of the Texas School Book Depository at the moment of the murder. She testified to hearing three shots, which from her vantage point appeared to be coming from the right of the building (i.e., from the grassy knoll). She and Styles then ran to the stairs to head down. This was the only set of stairs that went all the way to the top of the building. Both she and her friend took them down to the ground floor. She did not see or hear Oswald. Yet, she should have if he were on the sixth floor traveling downwards. Which is what the Commission said he did after he shot Kennedy.

This is the first problem, in a nutshell. Why did Adams not see a scrambling Oswald, flying down the stairs in pursuit of his Coca-Cola? Because of the Warren Commission’s timeline, we know Oswald had to have gone down the stairs during this period in order to be accosted in time by a motorcycle policeman. In addition, as we are later to discover, Adams also reports seeing Jack Ruby on the corner of Houston and Elm, “questioning people as though he were a policeman.”

From here the parallel stories broaden out. For Barry began to read more books critical of the Commission. And he would then compare what was in these books with the testimony and evidence in the 26 volumes. Like many people before him, he found something rather disturbing: the evidence and testimony did not completely back up the summary conclusions in the Warren Report. The Commission had selectively chosen evidence to make their case. And they had deliberately tried to discredit witnesses and testimony that contradicted their guilty verdict about Oswald. And the witness that they did this to that really kindled Barry’s curiosity was Victoria Adams. As the author writes at the end of Chapter 1, “What if she was right?”

Adams did not find the government eager to hear her story. This is why they badgered her day and night: the FBI, Secret Service, Dallas Police, and the Sheriff’s Department. And Victoria noticed something discriminatory about all the attention she was getting: the other witnesses in her office did not receive it, e.g., Sandy Styles who ran down the stairs with her, or Elsie Dorman or Dorothy May Garner who watched the motorcade with her.

The attention didn’t stop. In fact, even when she moved to a different address these agents followed her. Even though she had left no forwarding address and her new apartment was not in her name. But they still found her. They followed her when she went to lunch. They followed her when she walked around town. When she sent a letter to a friend in San Francisco describing what she saw and did that day as a witness, the friend never got the letter. The question they posed was always the same: When did you run down the stairs after the shooting?

Then, another odd thing happened. When David Belin and the Warren Commission requested her to testify, it was her alone. Sandra Styles was not with her. In fact, Barry could find no evidence that the Commission questioned Styles at all. Further, during her appearance, Belin had handed her a diagram of the first floor of the Texas School Book Depository, the place where she and Oswald worked at that time. He asked her to point out where she saw two other employees (i.e., William Shelley and Billy Lovelady) when she arrived at the bottom of the stairway. When Barry went to look up this exhibit in the Commission volumes—Commission Exhibit 496—he discovered something odd. It was not the document in the testimony. It was a copy of the application form Oswald filled out for his job at the Depository.

Further, although Styles did not testify that day, or at all, both Lovelady and Shelley did. And as Barry read their testimony it appeared to him that the Commission was making use of them to discredit Adams. Commission lawyer Joe Ball made sure he asked Shelley when and if he saw Adams after the shooting. And when Barry read Lovelady’s testimony his mouth flew open. Lovelady brought up Adams’ name before Ball did! And he called her by her nickname, “Vickie.” Barry was puzzled as to what prompted this spontaneous reference to Adams. Did Lovelady know in advance that Ball was going to specifically ask about her?

Indeed, when she read her own testimony in the Warren Commission—and the Commission’s use of it—Adams was startled to find major discrepancies, including the time interval as to when she started down the stairs after she heard the shots. This began for her a lifelong burden of living in the shadows, avoiding any publicity dealing with her testimony or her treatment at the hands of the Commission. When her employer, publishing house Scott Foresman, offered her a chance to transfer out of Dallas to Chicago in 1966, she took it. (p. 35) While there, she actually now began to read the Warren Report. She now noted what they had done with Lovelady and Shelley. This stupefied her. Because she did not recall seeing either man after she and Styles arrived on the first floor. (p. 36)

discovering documents that bear out her veracity
    Last edited by 9/11 was an inside job; Mar 18 2012 at 11:24 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast