+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 60% of Germans; Zionism is genocidal.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    I wasn't aware of this. It seems odd since the Nazi's despised everything Russia stood for in the 1930-40's. I'll look it up and see. Another odd fact though that is sort of similar - Hells Angels has almost as much power and members in Germany as it does in it's founding nation of America.
    That is pretty weird. I guess there are a lot of German bikers.

2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

usa us west viginia

Quote Originally Posted by Serfin' USA View Post
    That is pretty weird. I guess there are a lot of German bikers.
    Well the iron cross didn't become a big symbol in biker culture for nothing.

usa us west viginia

[quote=Serfin' USA;1060916793]Ok, let me rephrase. The Nazies having any real power is over.
    A few rednecks don't equal a serious threat to the world. They're easy enough to manage via observation by law enforcement.
    Except they aren't.
    [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=_sQ7JCgbYc4"]People & Power - White Power USA - YouTube[/ame]
    Go to the 11:10 mark, it demonstrates a very real danger. White separatist groups and the Christian Patriot Movement are currently the biggest terrorist threat facing the US at the moment.

You realize these are the same kind of Jews that are very misogynistic.

I'd rather give Jews a little more credit than that.

Most Jews I've known are mostly indifferent to Israel.

Orthodox Jews represent a very large segment of the population. They adhere to the Bible's teaching that only the Messiah can re-establish the Kingdom. Any usurpation of this prerogative is blasphemy. So saith the Bible as Divine Law is the Truth.
    Corporations enjoyed their highest profits since 1900 under President Obama ~ why don't the right wing media celebrate this TRUTH?

November 2012 elections: A victory for America!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Truth View Post
    Orthodox Jews represent a very large segment of the population. They adhere to the Bible's teaching that only the Messiah can re-establish the Kingdom. Any usurpation of this prerogative is blasphemy. So saith the Bible as Divine Law is the Truth.
    Well, well Mr_Truth:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neturei_Karta

Here are the highlights:
    "The Jewish Virtual Library puts their numbers at 5,000 in Jerusalem[4] The Anti-Defamation League estimates that fewer than 100 members of the community take part in anti-Israel activism.[5]."

These are the guys you are talking about.
    These are your "Real jews"

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nanninga View Post
    Can anyone tell me how our submarines we deliver Israel with are used for a genocide against the Palestinian people? Do Palestinians liver under the sea?
    Are you denying that millions of Palestinians haven't been forced out of their homes and murdered since the judeo-communists took over the area? Let's look at some pictures of Pali kids who've been burned, mutilated, and decapitated: http://thewe.cc/weplanet/news/middle..._palestine.htm

8. Default The final word on the "jews" who've taken over America.

"The American people have been led to believe that Jews are "God's chosen people." This myth was started by a small group of Jews. A few Jewish leaders took excerpts from the Bible and interpreted them to mean that God designated them as "chosen people."

"Leading the cry, `We are God's Chosen People,' are the Zionist/Marxist (Ashkenazi) Jews who for political purposes chose Judaism and who don't have a drop of biblical Jewish blood in them. "The Judeo-Christian ethic we hear so much about in America is a big joke - the result of an intense Zionist propaganda campaign.

"I'll toss in one last thought about the `God's chosen people' myth: God said, `Beware of those who call themselves Jews and are not, for they lie.' Could it be the Ashkenazi Jews are the people to whom God was referring?" - Jack Bernstein (HIMSELF A JEW), The Life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel (California: The Noontide Press, 1984)

DEAN BERRY MINISTRIES: "When you get tired of fighting the truth."

Quote Originally Posted by deanberryministries View Post
    "The American people have been led to believe that Jews are "God's chosen people." This myth was started by a small group of Jews. A few Jewish leaders took excerpts from the Bible and interpreted them to mean that God designated them as "chosen people."

"Leading the cry, `We are God's Chosen People,' are the Zionist/Marxist (Ashkenazi) Jews who for political purposes chose Judaism and who don't have a drop of biblical Jewish blood in them. "The Judeo-Christian ethic we hear so much about in America is a big joke - the result of an intense Zionist propaganda campaign.

"I'll toss in one last thought about the `God's chosen people' myth: God said, `Beware of those who call themselves Jews and are not, for they lie.' Could it be the Ashkenazi Jews are the people to whom God was referring?" - Jack Bernstein (HIMSELF A JEW), The Life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel (California: The Noontide Press, 1984)

DEAN BERRY MINISTRIES: "When you get tired of fighting the truth."

DEAN BERRY MINISTRIES: "When you get tired of the truth."

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Ritter View Post
    Except they aren't.
    People & Power - White Power USA - YouTube
    Go to the 11:10 mark, it demonstrates a very real danger. White separatist groups and the Christian Patriot Movement are currently the biggest terrorist threat facing the US at the moment.
    That's pretty messed up. I can't say I'm really surprised.

I know that, after 9/11, a lot of people joined the military for the wrong reasons. You're not supposed to enlist for the purpose of revenge or to further a "crusades" agenda, but unfortunately, some people (particularly evangelical fanatics) did.
    Last edited by Serfin' USA; Feb 26 2012 at 09:25 PM.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Truth View Post
    They must not be that large, since less orthodox ones run the Israeli government.

Regardless of their prevalence, the Orthodox Jews tend to be rather insane in a lot of respects, but I guess that could be said for a lot of people of the orthodox persuasion.

Orthodox interpretations of religion in general tend to lead people into becoming nutjobs.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast