+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My new found support for Obama.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Beevee View Post
    What's that saying?

If it's Tuesday it must be Belgium.
    It has been said that a president can indeed impact the price of gasoline. The American left has repeatedly said so. They castigated George Bush for not acting effectively. Now the American left must stand by and take the pain of the same assault on Barack Obama.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MnBillyBoy View Post
    Speculators only react to policy perceived or not.

Saying Romney and Obama are the same is like saying John Daly and Tiger Woods are the same because they play golf.

Skin color or the ability to hit long do not assure success or victory.

Obama has proven he cant change and turn around anything...despite his campaign speeches..

Romney has on record several things..all Factual historical records.
    Romney agrees with Obama FAR more then he disagrees with him, health care, abortion, mandate so on and so forth, they are political twins.

The only historical fact about Romney is that his position on any given subject changes during election cycle. Romney will continue the bad policy's Obama is, but when he does it, it will make the republicans look bad, well worse then they do now.
    12/7/41 - 9/11/01 - 11/4/08

3. Default

Maybe If we all rally we can get Newt to win the GOP
    Not every Liberal is a lazy person, but every lazy person is a liberal

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Johntherepublican View Post
    With the pending election in Wisconsin potently putting my candidate Rick Santorum
    I find my self dismayed at the potential of an ex Liberal winning the GOP. There is no way I could support a Liberal who created his own Obama care as being the leader of conservatives. There for I now announce my full support of the Obama campaign and hope to see him win in 2012
    Just so you know, Rick Santorum is even more Big Gov than both Obama and Romney.

But seriously, between the corporate welfare, the wars, and the attack on the Constitution, Obama is no different than Bush, really. You Neocons should feel right at home with him as your President.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by South Pole Resident View Post
    Romney agrees with Obama FAR more then he disagrees with him, health care, abortion, mandate so on and so forth, they are political twins.

The only historical fact about Romney is that his position on any given subject changes during election cycle. Romney will continue the bad policy's Obama is, but when he does it, it will make the republicans look bad, well worse then they do now.
    Romney was very successful as Governor.

It continued to get worst. By the time Mitt Romney took office as governor of Massachusetts, the upcoming state budget for that year would have a structural deficit of nearly $3 billion if the budget was not cut. [3] Furthermore, the existing budget passed the previous year, that would be in effect for several more months, had a projected total deficit of approximately $1.2 billion [4]. He inherited about a $650 million deficit in that budget by the time he took office. [5]
    Governor Romney convinced the legislature to allow him to immediately make changes to the existing budget. He immediately slashed spending and balanced that budget. [6] He then balanced each of the four annual budgets he created. He was dealing with a veto-proof legislature that was 85% democrat, but he was able to 'hold the line on all the spending that the democrats up there wanted to do.' [7] The budgets he submitted, fought for and succeeded in obtaining not only were balanced each year, but provided a surplus of $700 million in 2004, [8] nearly $1 billion in 2005 [9a],[9b],[9c] and a surplus of $700 million in 2006. He balanced the budget every year without raising taxes. [10] By the end of his term, he had taken "Massachusetts from billions in deficit to billions in surplus". [11] He turned in a $2 billion rainy day fund at the end of his term in office.
    http://aboutmittromney.com/economic.htm

Now if you don't think that's different from Obama I don't know what to tell you.

6. Default

What does Romney have on record as being a success? He doesn't have an opionon of his own because it changes every day. How can you trust a man that lies so much. There are cameras everywhere covering the election and he has changes his statements so many times he can't keep up with it. His own party says they just want someone that will sign what ever they send to him. President Obama has had to face the worst congress ever and their only concern is replacing him. This was their words, not mine. The GOP doesn't care about America all they want is to replace the President so they can go back to their lame ideas. The economy has gotten better under the Obama despite congress. Congress has what a 12% approval rating! It is a shame that in 2010 when the GOP won several elections, they all said the people have spoken but when the people spoke and elected a Black man for President it wasn't the peoples voice then. They are so two faced. I can't wait for future congressional elections. Seems that alot of Rebublicans are being recalled lately, this seems to be a new trend show how bad the GOP can be. Thanks for having your opionon but the facts are not on your side.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kenrichaed View Post
    Romney was very successful as Governor.

http://aboutmittromney.com/economic.htm

Now if you don't think that's different from Obama I don't know what to tell you.
    12/7/41 - 9/11/01 - 11/4/08

With the pending election in Wisconsin potently putting my candidate Rick Santorum
    I find my self dismayed at the potential of an ex Liberal winning the GOP. There is no way I could support a Liberal who created his own Obama care as being the leader of conservatives. There for I now announce my full support of the Obama campaign and hope to see him win in 2012
    You have to be joking, off your meds, or incredibly stupid!

9. Default

Actually this was one of my April Fools day posts I would never back O'Bama.
    Not every Liberal is a lazy person, but every lazy person is a liberal

10. Default

Maybe If we all rally we can get Newt to win the GOP
    Nobody wants that slovenly blowhard. he looks like a reject from a hot dog eating contest in a bad suit.
    "If Republicans wanted to Destroy America, they would Vote Democrat."
    Coolwalker

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast