TParty Speaker Reportedly Tells LGBT Protesters: 'We Will Not Be Silenced By (*)(*)(*)**ts'

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Agent_286, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Agent_286

Agent_286 New Member

Tea Party Speaker Reportedly Tells LGBT Protesters: 'We Will Not Be Silenced By (*)(*)(*)**ts'

HuffingtonPost | 04/16/2012 1:46 pm

Excerpts:

“A Tea Party tax day protest and counter-demonstration in Boston got testy over the weekend, with the confrontation reportedly leading to a speaker telling a group of LGBT activists that they wouldn't be "silenced by (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)s."

Scott Wooledge relays the supposed slur in a lengthy post at Daily Kos breaking down the encounter between Tea Partyers, counter-protesters from numerous progressive groups and police officers.

“Reports from attendees were that in response to disturbances by protestors, one of the speakers said from the podium, broadcast across the loud speakers at the Commons, "We will not be silenced by (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)s."

The comment reportedly came while police were being dispatched to break up the counter-demonstration against, among other things, the presence and honoring of anti-gay activist Scott Lively at the event.

Photographers also documented at least one instance of police appearing to get physical :

“Two of our protesters were arrested, and I moved away from the crowd to show solidarity with them and follow as they were arrested. After that, I moved back into the crowd, and a Tea Partier knocked the wig off my head. I picked it up said to him “Why do you think it’s okay to knock my wig off my head?” He replied “Oh, my hand slipped."

I was going to continue talking to him but then the officer in the picture approached me and said “okay, take your sh*t and get out of here," shoving me back. I said to him “Don’t shove me.” He then said “Don’t shove you!?” and then choked me, for a short period of time.

My comrades reacted pretty quick, taking those pictures, getting his badge number, etc. He was rough with several other people, grabbing one of my comrades’ phone out of his hand when he tried to take a picture etc. with the pro-LGBT presence.

"The department will need an appropriate amount of time to properly determine the context of the photo and what took place before and after," Boston police spokeswoman Elaine Driscoll said in an e-mail calling the protesters "unruly and combative," according to the Boston Globe.

"The aggressive nature of these individuals required officers to call for numerous additional units to respond," Driscoll continued. "As we always do after a day of aggressive protests, the department will review all of the activity that took place during the course of the day including the photos that have surfaced from the event."

see photo:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/16/tea-party-patriots-massachusetts-gay-protest_n_1428679.html

BUT: Nothing happened to the little teaparty weazel that said: “We will not be silenced by (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)S!” over the loudspeakers and which possibly incited the following melee’ without any repercussions from the police. Those crude, disgusting, unacceptable words are exactly what the Constitution warns against when it mentions that 'Yelling
    ‘FIRE’ in a crowded theatre’ is an example of what is not acceptable.

The police then arrived and took sides against the crowd which had disagreed with what was said into a loudspeaker as a call to action.

Does a speaker on a platform have the right to utter such a monstrous inflammatory statement then call the police when the crowd got angry concerning the invective speech by the speaker?

There will be the usual investigations, pictures, videos, and then the police will decide it was the crowd’s fault for not accepting the epithet thrown at them by a member of the tparty.

Aniother instance where the rights of the people are thrown away to preserve the rights of the renegade, illegal, unpatriotic, white supremacist party’s alleged rights.

A heartfelt apology to every person, not just the gays, lesbians, bi’s, and transgenders for this most recent assault on every American’s right to assemble, to be heard, and the freedom to be their own person without being assaulted by America’s police brutality, should be demanded by every patriotic, freedom-loving American.

2. HB Surfer

HB Surfer Well-Known Member Past Donor

No one except hard core liberals will believe the claims of this piece. Anyone that has been to a TEA Party event will tell you of the absolute respect for law enforcement, respect for the ground they walk on, and respect for others that the TEA Party has demonstrated time and time again. Any shenanigans (if they actually occurred) are far more likely to have been perpetrated by left wing infiltrators as has been proven to have been done, many, many, many times. Crashing TEA Party events is a standard procedure of the left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvcIzpyzAUs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJr-xxAySJg

3. webrockk

webrockk Well-Known Member Past Donor

"Reportedly* and *HuffPo* sends up red flags....

was this before or after they hurled epithets and spit on John Lewis?

4. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's just to comical. The Huffing Paint Post article is based on a piece from the Daily Kosscaks. Just more spin from kook blogs.

5. Never Left

Never Left Banned

Is there a real news source on this?

6. KSigMason

KSigMason Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Where exactly does it say this in the Constitution? In fact, the Constitution doesn't that :yawn: It's a disgusting term, but not illegal.

Silencing his freedom of speech is preserving rights? You sure have a twisted view on what rights are. Remember the 9th Amendment.

7. Really People?

Really People? New Member

I'm gonna need something a little more reliable than HuffPo for this...

8. The Mello Guy

The Mello Guy Well-Known Member

hard for me to get outraged....

as thats what I call anyone driving less than 10mph over the speed limit in the fast lane....

Thunderlips and (deleted member) like this.
  9. KSigMason

KSigMason Banned at Members Request Past Donor

I did laugh at the South Park episode where the citizens redefined the word:

021b97d5c70e535354942787f067a46b.jpg

10. BestViewedWithCable

BestViewedWithCable Well-Known Member

Maybe the huffington post got the tea party confused with ows....

I dont know how but its possible...

11. Agent_286

Agent_286 New Member

1) There are pics, videos, statements from the crowd, all the evidence you need to believe that the protesters became angry at the epithets hurled at them by this "respect for others" that the rabid, gun-toting white-supremacists and 'birthers' demonstrate on TV. After the Giffords shooting they had to discipline their vicious, unpatriotic propaganda for awhile, but now they are ranting again as illustrated in my article.

2) I notice that not one of you are willing to state that the speaker was wrong (or that it even happened) in their choice of insulting language, or respect to others, or to the ground they walk on. The fact remains the crowd that appeared had every right to assemble, just as the rabid fringe group of the republican party does.

3) Just more of your gullibility; massive propaganda for the masses. You cannot make the republican party, with its old worn out geezers/radical white supremacists, what it isn't. American knows you now; you have tipped your hand too many times.

4) What you are saying is that no on else should have the freedom to assemble other than the fanatic offshoots of the republican party! That is unrealistic and unAmerican. Normal Americans who believe in real Democracy and our Constitution will agree that the streets, parks, sidewalks are for all Americans..not just a few who cannot stand any other views but their own. That ideology went out with the old Gestapo storm-trooper mentality.

12. Consmike

Consmike New Member Past Donor

what does ...(*)(*)(*)**ts' , mean? what word is it?

13. texmaster

texmaster Banned

The phrase in the title alone made me laugh

4:35 It used to be funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt3745NRxpo

14. The Mello Guy

A 6 letter word ending in T, used as a derogatory term for a member of the LGBT community.

I guess we wont see you on jeapordy any time soon....

or completing that crossword puzzle

15. Consmike

Consmike New Member Past Donor

Just making sure. I knew it had to be about gays. knew it.

16. The Mello Guy

was it the LGBT in the title that tipped you off?

17. Trinnity

Trinnity Banned

So what? Militant gays get pretty outrageous. Rude doesn't begin to describe them.
    I have NO respect for people like this. Take a look-

[video=youtube;Ny10_M1nDEk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny10_M1nDEk[/video]

When they act like this ^ punching peoples' buttons, they're likely to get the in-your-face back.

AND where's the proof that this was said anyway, hmmm?

18. The Mello Guy

if youre fine with it why would you care about proof?

19. Trinnity

Trinnity Banned

I really don't give a (*)(*)(*)(*) either way, mellow.

I'm fed up with people who attack me just being White, and people who get aggressive and violent about their sexual deviancy.

Like this:
    [video=youtube;nIrKtoHYPsE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIrKtoHYPsE[/video]

I didn't start any of it. I didn't cause any of it. My patience is wearing thin.
    I don't feel sorry for bullies in any form, including this man:

[​IMG]

This man:

[​IMG]

This man:

[​IMG]
    Fast and furious deserves prison for him and his boss, btw.

and some others I could think of.

20. The Mello Guy

then what was the point of this?

21. Trinnity

Trinnity Banned

The referenced article in the OP is a non-starter, that's what.

22. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

Keep repeating the lie that Loughner had anything to do with the Tea Party.. One day you might actually believe it yourself.

Daily KOS has zero credibility. The fact that Huffing Paint jumped on this and used Daily Kos as its "source" is pathetic.

23. DonGlock26

DonGlock26 New Member Past Donor

Did anyone put a bounty on the homosexual?

-

24. Grokmaster

Grokmaster Well-Known Member Past Donor

More madeup nonsense from the Huffblow....and their onstop regurgitator here....

25. Subdermal

Subdermal Banned