Once war in Europe Not in our name!

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Ostap Bender, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Ostap Bender

Ostap Bender Well-Known Member

Unfortunately for Merkel and her pocket and highly subsidized by government German mainstream 'medis' is this call nothing. Merkel is pushing a nuclear war with Russia, the fact, that will be killed billions of people is for 'christian' 'democrat' and former DDR commie Merkel nothing.

Only few German MSM reported about this petition, they are slaves of Merkel because, if they report wrong they will not get government money ( GEZ-Gebühren ) for their lies and war propaganda.

You betcha, Merkel is laughing about appeal, it has not more value for her as toilet paper.

She can hide herself in a bunker and we all must die in a nuclear war with Russia, which can start in few months.

You can continue to read here:

https://translate.google.de/transla...-12/aufruf-russland-dialog&edit-text=&act=url

2. zmajce77

zmajce77 Member

Well,dont worry,there will be no war.You know who must to make seriously sh****t to start WW3?And those people are not interested in war wright now.But if ww3 start everybody have some Nemesis,so I think it would be really THE END.And ours politics elite know that , no one would survive,even them.So they never start next war(nuclear),just to save their own as**s.

3. Pronin24

Pronin24 New Member

There will be an economic squeeze.

4. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

get a grip man, there ain't gonna be a nuclear war.

5. Xanadu

Xanadu New Member

Wars occured in history because emotion grew inside people's mind (and it did so over the past fourteen years)

When a certain level of emotion is build up, a 'switch' flips in the mind and, that is the point of no return? Or isn't? If not there is still enough time to turn the emotional state of mind back to a safe level.
    How can the world accomplish this? By having the knowledge over how the human emotion works. It rises (by years of emotional media, events and politics), and when the threshold in mind is reached, the emotional state locks in position, ready to go to war.
    People cannot sense their own state of emotional build up in mind, if they knew or could sense it, that could prevent every war ever in history, forever peace.
    Can it be accomplish in time, or is the world too late, because fourteen years is a long time.
    Look at German history, period 1925 till 1940, so it took about fifteen years when a war started, and now the world is fourteen years since Y2k bug (which was emotional for a lot of people), but the USA is a larger and more complex society, so an emotional process in the minds of about two hundred million adult citizens will take longer. The question is how long?

And it will take even longer when emotions are lowered, and that can only be done by taking away the information aka propaganda which is the cause of rise in emotions in the people. Emotions rise in all kinds of ways, from sadness, to fear, to happiness, in countless ways. Thus very hard to reduce.

6. Ronstar

talking about WW3 seems to be Russia's new desperate fear-tactic.

they think Americans and other Westerners will take it seriously.

here's a clue: we don't.

7. heresiarch

heresiarch Well-Known Member

People always went to war because their leaders istigated them never by themselves, we mustn't fall in the tricks of the warmongers propaganda. Anyway who wants a war nowaday, people are more interested in finding more jobs and new ways to evade taxes.

8. Caligula

Caligula Well-Known Member

@OP
    Wanna bet there won't be a war?
    I say, if there's no war by August 2015, you'll pay me 100,- Euros.
    If, in fact, there's a war between Europe / the West and Russia, I'll pay you 100,- Euros.
    I could comment on your original posting, e.g. regarding the GEZ-Gebühren, but I feel it's absoluety senseless.
    Either you don't know what you're talking about and your strange habit of putting things in context that don't share a common context is based on pure ignorance, or you're deliberately distorting the facts to make your argument look more convincing.
    Either way .. face palm.

9. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

You might not take it seriously because it doesn't suit your agenda, but Americans and Westerners do. They would be fools not to, considering how all the anti Putin demonizing by trolls and the bought press is telling them otherwise.

[​IMG]

10. Ronstar

how would could you POSSIBLY know what Americans and Westerners think, from the cold depths of Siberia?

- - - Updated - - -

I'll get on that.

if there is no WW3 or nuclear war by 8/2015, I get $100 Euros.

11. Jeannette

There is going to be a nuclear war, but not that soon. It will start when a Nato 'maverick' threatens Russia's security. Russia will fight seven nations, and it will win. That nation will then be divided into three or four parts, and given back to its original inhabitants. As for the nuclear war, it will come when Russia and China enter Syria.

Now that's my prophecy for the day!

[​IMG]

12. Ronstar

I bet you $100 Euros that none of this will take place by August 1, 2015.

you man enough to take my bet?

13. Borat

Borat Banned

LOL, you deny recent history (Russia's illegal invasion and annexation of Crimea) and the present (Russia's dirty undeclared war against Ukraine) and you expect anyone to take your predictions about the future seriously? :D

14. Ronstar

he also thinks Putin is righteous and incorruptible.

so yeah, his views on these matters are null & void.

15. Jeannette

Russia and Nato will be at war before 2020. So no, I'm not taking your bet. Besides I'm not a man. Anyway we're already in WWIII. I think it started with Syria.:oldman:

16. Ronstar

2020?

5 years from now?

lol!!

17. Borat

Borat Banned

With oil prices where they are, sanctions and worthless currency Russia will be on its knees in less than 2 years without any war.

18. Ronstar

oil at $60 by Friday. :)

19. Jeannette

How worthless can Russia's currency be, when they have the largest reserves of physical gold in the world. They can always put the ruble on a gold standard if they wanted to, but it would not be economically beneficial to them. Right now they get paid in dollars, and then the low value of the ruble counterbalances the low oil prices in buying domestic goods and paying their employees.

Because of this, the Russian people haven't had any hardships, and Putin will see to it that they don't. He will not raise taxes, except on those who have off shore accounts. Also he's buying up all the gold he can get his hands on, and he's also buying oil now that it's cheap from countries like Venezuela.

I think he realizes that it's only a matter of time before the dollar becomes worthless as more and more countries go off it, and the only thing of value will be gold, oil, gas and other minerals...and he has them.

20. Garm Zandor

Garm Zandor New Member Past Donor

You know, that Russia can just create quotas for selling titanium (where do you think Boeing gets it?) and other rare metals to compensate losses...

21. Borat

Borat Banned

According to the forex market it's worth 40% less now than it was half a year ago and dropping 

Gold prices have also been dropping like a rock ever since Putin bought more gold...What an amazing financial grand master this genius of all times and peoples is, isn't he? :D

Russia does not produce domestic goods and these employees get the same amount of rubles but imported goods cost them 40% more.

22. zmajce77

zmajce77 Member

Syria,no...You know who started WW1 :) I think we gonna make some sh***t very soon,if ours neighbors continue to make pressure on us :)

23. Moi621

Moi621 Well-Known Member Past Donor

PLUS

Consider a Russians level of life satisfaction amidst shortages
    compared to Euros or Americans.

Yesterday I was hunting for the long, heavy duty roles of aluminum foil and couldn't find them anywhere.
    I am so pissed off. This is America. We don't have shortages. What's happening?

I can make it to my ranch property on one tank of gas, I just gotta hope the roads are open.
    Water. Food. Gold. And a Defensive Perimeter. Last property on the road :roll:

Moi :oldman:

r > g

No :flagcanada:

24. Ronstar

you and the other people of Russia will soon having a hard time buying basic essentials.

that's when the revolution against Putler begins.

25. Jeannette

You keep saying illegal invasion and annexation of Crimea, with the idea that if you repeat it often enough, it will be believed but there was no invasion of Crimea since Russian troops were already there. Also Crimea's parliament declared its independence from Ukraine because of an illegal coup in Kiev that threatened the cultural identity of the people living there... the same as they are now doing to the people of the Donbas/Novorussiya.

To make their declaration of independence completely legal the Crimean parliament held a referendum and they voted to reunite with their Russian motherland. There is no law at the UN stating that a people cannot declare their independence. On the contrary, there is a law stating that everyone has a right to their own self determination. As for this stupid idea that Russia would turn its back on the Crimean people and have them ethnically killed and massacred like the people of the Donbas, you can forget it. Vladimir Putin made it perfectly clear that Crimea is as sacred to Russia as the Temple Mount is to the Jews and Muslims. Russia will go to war before they will give it up.