Donald Trump can be a GREAT President because.......

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by DennisTate, Dec 21, 2015.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

… of his deep level of empathy with the greatest forces that are keeping the average American down!

I saw two documentaries about The Donald yesterday evening. When I saw the part about how he purchased the Taj Mahal through financing arranged by about twenty different banks. When I heard that he had agreed to pay them a high rate of interest. I knew that The Donald had been guided by G-d to have a deep empathy for the situation faced by President Abraham Lincoln.

...…

http://www.michaeljournal.org/lincolnkennedy.htm
    Melvin Sickler:

The Fed.......... is set up in such a way that it is extremely useful in causing significant boom and bust cycles..... which tend to break unions. To a segment of the population strong unions are one of the greatest evils in America and the whole world.

2. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

3. DennisTate

The subject of the advantages as well as negatives in Fed policy is actually quite complex.

I tried my best to explain how this is affecting the economy of Canada when I ran for the office of M. L. A. as an independent back in 2006. It is actually surprising how similar the situation here in Canada is with what is happening in America, (at least since 1974 anyway).

www.BankingSystemFlaws.blogspot.ca/

4. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

Our Dear Leader Trump WILL be a GREAT President because he told us he will. .......just as it is written in the Book of Donald it shall come to pass.
    All believer shall be made save and live a rich life. All non believers shall be thrown over the Great Wall that our Dear Leader shall build on the first day of his reign.

So it has been written!!!

5. Alucard

Alucard New Member Past Donor

Donald Trump can be a great President, however, the same scenario that has existed in this country for the past 16 years will still continue. Donald Trump, if elected, will be complacent with having the highest Office in the United States and all his reforms that he campaigned about will be Gone With The Wind.

DennisTate likes this.
  6. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

it's pretty simple really, every dollar that changes hands in the usa pays taxes.. BUT.. if that money goes stright to China (foreign imports) or India (foreign outsourcing), no more taxes are collected, thus gov debt never pays itself off, debt increases

Bush was so wrong....

http://www.cfr.org/world/bush-administrations-outsourcing-disaster/p6781 2004

"According to a report by the Los Angeles Times on February 9th, the White House has embraced the concept of “outsourcing” as a positive development for the American people and the economy."

DennisTate likes this.
  7. DennisTate

Positive thinking and positive affirmations are more important than we might tend to imagine.

I have been promoting an idea for quite some time that I suspect that The Donald may rather like...… and with his expert assistance............. his primary supporters, sincere Christians, may well rise up to become a major force toward the full economic recovery of America and the whole world.

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...ations-should-print-their-own-currencies.html

Large churches in democratic nations should print their own currencies.

www.CalgaryDollars.ca/
    is a good example of how several dozen socially active residents of an area can begin what amounts to a second tier to the economy.

The Ithaca Hour is an excellent example of a similar concept being applied in the United States.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ithaca_Hours
    Most North American churches have a desire to assist the poor and the oppressed. Well….. in 2014 efforts by a group of socially active Christians could easily transform dozens of homeless people into actors….. who are playing the role of homeless people….. and the specific efforts to help them could becomes scenes in a series of documentary and reality films designed to give the homeless people a job that finances their getting an apartment or at least a group home.

Most of us are unaware of the Worgl, Austria local currency experiment that was conducted during the Great Depression and how successfully it was copied in hundreds of communities in the USA. As a matter of fact…… it looks like what these communities accomplished played a significant role in inspiring the USA government to alter the monetary system in many positive ways.

http://www.whatcomwatch.org/php/WW_open.php?id=717

8. DennisTate

I don't really blame you for being skeptical but....... the stage has been astonishingly well set up for him to push over some dominoes and voila........... a new age of sort dawns?!

TEN USA STATES are discussing coining State currencies and encouraging local governments to initiate printed local currencies similar to the Ithaca Hour!

The Donald....... is not somebody to side with the forty states who are not yet doing this...… if he personally feels that the leaders in those ten states are being both wise as well as courageous.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/01/17/pf/local_currency/index.htm?iid=F_Jump

9. DennisTate

Yes..... this is a huge part of the problem but...… one of the positives to astonishingly unwise central banking policy is that it tends to protect the environment from even greater levels of over consumption than we have done even with a relatively small money supply in comparison to what is possible.

Again..... Americans can learn a lot from an error made by Prime Minister Pierre Elliott Trudeau back in 1974.

http://www.politicalforum.com/canad...e-elliott-trudeau-save-world-environment.html

Did P. M. Pierre Elliott Trudeau save the world environment?

This is actually a quite serious question.

P. M. Trudeau made an error back in 1974, that may well come to be understood as one of the most important mistakes ever made by a political leader.

When P. M. Pierre Elliott Trudeau took Canada off the gold standard, (which incidentally had to be done for many valid reasons), a miscalculation was made that is the number one reason why our national debt has spiraled out of control.

But..... there is a very good side to this because all of us know that we humans have been in a somewhat similar mentality to our ancestors who shot, boiled, barbecued, roasted and friend passenger pigeons into extinction.

We are highly prone to OVER Consumptionism............. I addressed part of the background issues back in my 2006 provincial level campaign as an independent.
    ...........(I already quoted this in post #3 here).....

10. BestViewedWithCable

BestViewedWithCable Well-Known Member

It sounds like you think Trump will be exactly like obama.....

[video=youtube;I0tuAJkbUWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tuAJkbUWU[/video]

I doubt it though, cause Trump wont take money from the people who bought obama.

11. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

If Bruce Jenner can be a girl surely Trump can be Obama.

Nothing is impossible in America.

12. TomFitz

TomFitz Well-Known Member

You do know that he defaulted on that debt.

Donald Trump can't print his own money, although he certainly would if he thought he could get away with it.

13. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

So you say he will be another obama?

14. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

He is not guided by "G-d".

But he IS the right man for the job at just the right time in our nation's history.

15. DennisTate

I am a Christian Universalist and I believe firmly that all of us are guided by G-d to a significant degree..... but we are still free to make all kinds of mistakes and learn important lessons from those errors.

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/notable/christian-andreason.html#a04h

16. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

Cool. But thats not what Christianity teaches so whatever floats your boat!

I never understood people who bend and morph Christianity to THEIR idea of how they think it should be. Either you subscribe to the faith or you dont. I have more respect for people who take Christianity as is and then reject it, versus folks distorting it for their purposes.

ANYWAYS. I digress and dont take this personally because i actually like you. The important thing to know here is that Donald Trump is not just going to make America great again. When America is doing great so are our allies. Canada, Australia, etc.. You folks have a bright future to expect as well with a Donald J. Trump presidency.

17. Zorro

Zorro Well-Known Member

States are authorized to make "gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts." Individual communities are able to create their own currencies -- including paper notes -- as long as the money is easily distinguishable from U.S. dollars and values are tied to the U.S. dollar so that income remains taxable.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/01/17/pf/local_currency/index.htm?iid=EL

As for Trump: Obama’s Legacy Can Be Quickly Erased as the White House rammed through an agenda that could be quickly undone by a Republican president.
    It can be unplugged as casually as he plugged it in.
    The easily disposable presidency.
    It could all be nothing more than an unpleasant memory, within the first hundred days of a presidency that will work within the Constitution to make America Truly Great Again.
    Like the passing of the morning midst.
    Easy come, easy go
    There you go, the forgettable, unpluggable presidency of Barack Hussein Obama.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/cheer-up-obamas-legacy-can-be-erased-1450645609

18. TheGreatSatan

TheGreatSatan Banned

If Trump is a bad president. That's not good for his image or the "brand". I think he'll be great.

DennisTate likes this.
  19. DennisTate

Actually....... I became convinced of universal salvation partly from near death experience accounts that certainly seem to fit with the recorded teachings of Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus.

You are correct.... America's economy booming and a wiser approach to foreign policy will boost the whole world economy and probably decrease the likelihood of major wars. Also, while President George Bush was in office..... persecution of Christians and other minorities in foreign nations decreased significantly in comparison to what happened during the Clinton era.

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...eventually-led-back-heaven-paradise-love.html

Universal Salvation, is everybody eventually led back to heaven/paradise/love?

Mr. Christian Andreason, when attempting to put his astonishing near death experience into terms that all of us can relate to presented a powerful case...that yes....we will eventually all be "saved" and brought back into a state of mind of light and love!

For the time being it seems that differences in opinion over various doctrines is one of the greatest tests that we religious people face?!

Christian Andreason, Chapter 3:

"Who goes to Heaven?

http://www.near-death.com/andreason.html

20. DennisTate

Some of us "conservatives" are trying our best to do something about this little problem........

http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=439640&p=1065727674#post1065727674

Trumpeters - My proposed knick name for Trump supporters

21. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

I don't think Trump will make a great president.. He's passive-aggressive and has little impulse control.

22. lynnlynn

lynnlynn New Member

I think he will make a great President.

23. a sound mind

a sound mind New Member

rofl, made my day, tx

on topic: I'm sure trump wud be catastrophic as president and just might ruin the US for decades - i really hope he gets elected (but thats just like a 1 in 10 shot at best :blankstare:)

24. DennisTate

I do admit that the animosity between the political left and the political right may well tend to increase if he is elected President!

25. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

I don't know what there is to discuss here. Trump will be a great president because he told us he will be and he will build the great wall

DennisTate likes this.