Do not vote for Hillary Clinton

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by billy the kid, Oct 25, 2016.

1. billy the kid

billy the kid Well-Known Member

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/10/...ch-the-war-on-free-speech-and-hillary-clinton

In this video, you will hear Robert Spencer stating that when Clinton gets in, she will appoint a 9th Justice to the Supreme Court ( which currently sits at 4/4 on Hate Speech) who will
    be in favour of banning hate speech against muslims...there goes the 1st amendment...
    She is also in favour of watering down gun laws...there goes the 2nd amendment....

If Americans are banned from talking about Islam and muslims because it is classified
    as hate speech....youre done...youre toast....
    Miami already has banned hate speech against muslims....not other religions like christians
    or jews or buddhists...just muslims...
    If you dont stand up against Clinton, America is done and dusted...
    If violent intimidation by muslims is accepted, you are done and dusted....
    No freedom of speech...you are done and dusted.....
    You must step up your activism, you must speak the truth fearlessly..and the greatest weapon
    in speaking the truth is that it is the truth....
    Clinton and Obama have both denied strenuously that muslims and Islam are not linked to Jihadists....
    80% of mosques in USA have been discovered delivering hatred and violence towards Americans.
    Mosques need to be monitored..

Watch the video....and vote for Trump.....

2. Greataxe

Greataxe Well-Known Member Past Donor

Did you hear Hillary in her last debate? She WILL NOT appoint any federal judge that supports ALL of the USC. Hillary does not view the 1st and 2nd Amendments as individual rights (as they naturally are). She support judicial fiat, or loosely interpreting any law anyway the activist judges feel.

3. billy the kid

I wouldnt believe/trust her as far as I could throw her...

4. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

I toadally see why youse guys 'ud beleeb dis guy.

5. billy the kid

Link please...

6. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

7. Jonsa

8. 22catch

22catch Well-Known Member Past Donor

Quoted for truth

9. 22catch

22catch Well-Known Member Past Donor

Well to be fair if the NRA were to drop say 20 mill into the Clinton Foundation her mind might change. She is very bloody consistent and loyal to those that pay up, in this case maybe 50 mill. Why not? NRA has it

10. gamewell45

gamewell45 Well-Known Member Past Donor

I promise not to vote for Hillary; come election day I'm going to hold my nose and write in my name for President.

11. billy the kid

Thats a bit old isnt it.....read some of the comments...they go back to 2010...
    How are the muslims travelling these days...not exactly popularity contest winners...are they....

12. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

As an impartial Brit it's none of my business, but I think Don is the best bet for improving relations with Russia and making the future safer for us all-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. billy the kid

No matter how much lipstick you put on a pig.....its still a pig...
    I think sometimes that trying to convince Americans not to vote for
    Clinton is like trying to nail jelly to a wall.......hopeless....but then again
    the biased media will probably have the last say....but thats another story....

14. Jonsa

yeah, history doesn't inform one, does it.

15. billy the kid

Well, if you want to talk about history, I think history would be more condemning
    of muslims rather than praise them, dont you think...considering that Mohamed, whilst he was a
    peaceful prophet, only gained a handful of followers, but when he turned warlord, his followers
    numbered tens of thousands...

16. Mackithius

Mackithius Well-Known Member

I cannot believe I'm reading this. I've never seen anyone believe her before. You have GOT to be kidding me.

17. a sound mind

a sound mind New Member

u hate muslims and want to continue to orally and publicly (*)(*)(*)(*) on them, we get it:roll:

18. Jonsa

Amazing how human nature can be so consistent regardless of the ideology supposedly driving it. Or so history informs us.

19. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

Bump.....

20. billy the kid

Quote from Jihadwatch:

Here is something to think about** while Americans slept Obama and Dems handed over country to the Islamic mafia ! check http://tinyurl.com/j5yebuj

Quote:
    EXPOSED : ARAB MUSLIM PERSIAN GULF SHEIKHS GAVE BILL AND HILLARY MORE THAN $100 MILLION TO SUBVERT AMERICAN INTERESTS

(This information has all been checked, then double checked… it is 100% Correct.)

That’s why there is such an alarm within US government, since Trump’s statement about temporary suspension of migration of Muslims to US till US authorities make sure there is a proper concept of safe penetration of US
    territory.

People are stunned to learn that the head of the U.S. CIA is a Muslim!

Do hope this wakes up some! You mean until it hits you like a ton of bricks read it again, until you understand!

We now have had a Muslim government in America with Hussein obama as its chief Mullah .

John Brennan, current head of the CIA converted to Islam while stationed in Saudi Arabia.

Obama’s top adviser, Valerie Jarrett, is a Muslim who was born in Iran where her parents still live.

Hillary Clinton’s top adviser, Huma Abedin is a Muslim, whose mother and brother are involved in the now outlawed Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for Homeland Security, Arif Aikhan, is a Muslim.

Homeland Security Adviser, Mohammed Elibiary, is a Muslim Brotherhood (Jihadi groups political arm) operative.

Obama adviser and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, Salam al-Marayati, is a Muslim.

Obama’s Sharia Czar, Imam Mohamed Magid, of the Islamic Society of North America is a Muslim..

Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships, Eboo Patel, is a Muslim.

1/13/15? Nancy Pelosi announced she will appoint Rep Andre Carson, D-Ind, as the first Muslim lawmaker on the House of Representatives Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. It would make Carson the first Muslim to
    serve on the committee that receives intelligence on the threat of Islamic militants in the Middle East! He has suggested

that U.S. schools should be modeled after Islamic madrassas, where education is based on the Quran!!!

And last but not least, our closet Muslim himself, Barack Hussein Obama.

It’s questionable if Obama ever officially took the oath of office when he was sworn in. He didn’t repeat the oath properly to defend our nation and our Constitution. Later the Democrats claimed he was given the oath again
    in private.

CIA director John Brennan took his oath on a copy of the Constitution, not a Bible..??

Valarie Jarret wrote her college thesis on how she wanted to change America into a Muslim friendly nation and she is a Obama top advisor.

Congressman, Keith Ellison took his oath on a copy of the Qur’an.

Congresswoman Michele Bachman was vilified and verbally tarred and feathered by Democrats when she voiced her concern about Muslims taking over our government.

Considering all these appointments, it would explain why Obama and his minions are systematically destroying our nation, supporting radical Muslim groups worldwide, opening our southern border, and turning a blind eye to
    the genocide being perpetrated on Christians all over Africa and the Middle East.

The more damage Obama does, the more arrogant he’s become!

Our nation and our government has been infiltrated by people who want to destroy us. It can only get worse!

If you fail to pass this one on, there’s something wrong.. Somewhere!

In his book he said, “if it comes down to it, I would side with the Muslims”. (And still, some insist he isn’t Muslim!)

21. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

Whoever votes for Hillary Clinton is a fool because if she was to win there would be the biggest constitutional crisis since the Civil War...and I'm not joking.

Hillary Clinton is not only going to be indicted for accepting donations for state privileges, there are espionage charges, treason charge, pedophilia charges and blackmail.

She has made 6 trips with the pedophile Epstein and it's believed these trips were used for blackmail and to sexually compromise others. This is why so many in Washington are fearful of Trump. They know that once he appoints prosecutors who have not been compromised, that everything will be revealed to the public. They are in a panic mode.

What is worse is that at least five foreign countries were connected to the router so that they too are able to blackmail American government officials...

These e-mails are now not only in the hands of the FBI and other intelligence agents, but also in the hands of the NYPD. When they saw what was in them especially in regard to children many of them started crying. To make sure Washington doesn't perform a Houdini act and have them disappear they are holding on to copies. These brave individuals are either going to get medals, or end up like Seth Rich.

Listen and learn, because you're not going to get this information on the MSM.

[video=youtube;zcoIVyjY0-g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=155&v=zcoIVyjY0-g[/video]

22. Johnny Brady

Johnny Brady New Member

Yay, she's just plain nuts, this is the woman whose hands you'll be putting the lives of your families into if she wins..:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Boston marathon
    [​IMG]
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Plus of course she's trying to bring back the tensions of the Cold War for you and your kids-

[​IMG]
    -----------------------------------------------------------

To say nothing of bringing nuclear Armageddon a step closer-

[​IMG]

23. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

This "hate speech" crap really is frightening. It's awful that people are being arrested, charged and convicted for saying things in Europe and England.

I'll bet it never turns around and bites the Muslims, either, for their "hate speech" against non-Muslims.

24. joepistole

joepistole New Member

Is it delusion, ignorance, or dishonesty?

Nothing Hillary has said or or done can honestly be construed as an assault on the Constitution. She hasn't once said people shouldn't be allowed to talk about Islam.

On the other hand the same cannot be said of your man: The Donald. He has argued and acted for squelching free speech.

Trump has stated he would bring back and expand the use of torture. How do you reconcile that with the Constitution?

25. Frank

Frank Well-Known Member Past Donor

You are entitled to say, "Do not vote for Hillary Clinton."

I am entitled to say:

I intend to vote for Hillary Clinton; I am looking forward to voting for Hillary Clinton; and I encourage anyone who cares about this nation to vote for Hillary Clinton.

I guess we disagree, Billy.