+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 343

Thread: For New Users...

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elaric View Post
    So what does 100 points and doing a quiz have to do with posting freely?

    <confused look>

    I'm happy to do a quiz-- but in the FAQ, maybe I'm blind still, but I don't see where it says anything about not being able to post until I do a quiz?
    Sorry elaric I've confused the issue.

    Posting freely: after about 3 posts you can post freely.
    Quizes: after you've got 100 credits you can do quizes.

  2. Prosper.com, finance, financial, investing, lending, borrowing, banking, credit card, payday, borrowers, lenders, debt consolidation, Prosper, investment, personal loans, personal loan, investors, investment opportunities, debt consolidation

  3. Default

    What is a credit, Doug? I looked in the FAQ, I'm sure I am overlooking it, but I can't find where it explains credits and how credit counts and post counts differ?

  4. Default

    I'm really not sure what the idea with Credits is. I guess they're a sort of reward for posting. The more credits you have, the more your Rep is worth in points when you Rep someone. They're also used for taking a quiz.

  5. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug_yvr View Post
    I'm really not sure what the idea with Credits is. I guess they're a sort of reward for posting. The more credits you have, the more your Rep is worth in points when you Rep someone. They're also used for taking a quiz.
    Next time, just send them to me. I'll take care of em.
    Farewell my beautiful Gracie Baby, beloved pet:
    15th Jan 1997- 18 Jul 2009

    "The Futures Not Set; There Is No Fate But What We Make For Ourselves" - John Connor: Terminator 2.
    http://mywinterstorm83.livejournal.com/

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Makedde View Post
    Next time, just send them to me. I'll take care of em.
    Someday when you're asleep I'm going to steal all your credits. I'll blame it on Chinese hacker spies

  7. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug_yvr View Post
    Someday when you're asleep I'm going to steal all your credits. I'll blame it on Chinese hacker spies
    Yes...they tried to fool me about that once before - didn't work!
    Farewell my beautiful Gracie Baby, beloved pet:
    15th Jan 1997- 18 Jul 2009

    "The Futures Not Set; There Is No Fate But What We Make For Ourselves" - John Connor: Terminator 2.
    http://mywinterstorm83.livejournal.com/

  8. Default Whaaooo!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug_yvr View Post
    Someday when you're asleep I'm going to steal all your credits. I'll blame it on Chinese hacker spies
    The old "credit stealing blame it on the Chinese hacker" trick....very sneaky...very cunning.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    The old "credit stealing blame it on the Chinese hacker" trick....very sneaky...very cunning.
    Hey it could happen! If they can sneak into America's most top secret fighter project I'm sure any day now they'll be after Makedde's credits. They will then make knock-off credits in a Guangzhou factory and sell them to Frodly.
    Last edited by Doug_yvr; Apr 20 2009 at 09:44 PM.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug_yvr View Post
    Hey it could happen! If they can sneak into America's most top secret fighter project I'm sure any day now they'll be after Makedde's credits. They will then make knock-off credits in a Guangzhou factory and sell them to Frodly.


    I need them too, look .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .......................
    Last edited by frodly; Apr 24 2009 at 11:51 PM.
    Im a Tarte, what! you want some of this!

    The essence of any utopianism is: Conjure an ideal that makes an impossible demand on reality, then announce that, until the demand is met in full, your ideal can't be fairly evaluated. Attribute any incidental successes to the halfway meeting of the demand, any failure to the halfway still to go.

  11. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by frodly View Post
    I need them too, look .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .......................
    For a small fee I can transfer some of Makedde's credits to you.
    When social conservatives of the Republican Party state they want to return to "traditional American values" this is the "traditional American value" that they support.

    "This is a country for white men, and by God, as long as I am President, it shall be a government for white men. Andrew Johnson 1866.

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks